It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK what would you do if a spy fbi or whatever told you all kinds of stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So if you know witch congress men are cheating on there partners and or what someones opinion as in what they think there cheating, there intercepted or given away information like political moves that there going to make, and yet do to the volume and way the information was given to you, you need information with similarity to even remember. what would you do with it?

sorry its hard for me to type this correctly.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
EXPOSE IT!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
EXPOSE IT!
but the chance of you remembering do to volume like a very fast aio recording, its only that you can remember if its exposed already.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
EXPOSE IT!

sry i just trolled you. but true.
edit on 10-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
So if you know witch congress men are cheating on there partners and or what someones opinion as in what they think there cheating, there intercepted or given away information like political moves that there going to make, and yet do to the volume and way the information was given to you, you need information with similarity to even remember. what would you do with it?

I'm lost. If you need this information to be released in order for you to 'remember it", then what good is this information to you or anyone else? Would anyone believe me if a 9.0 earthquake struck Texas, and after it struck I said "Oh yeah! I knew it was going to strike. I just forgot because of the way I received the prior information". Just release what you remember. Tell people that your details may be a litle bit off, but this is how you remember it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Answer? A little thing called "Shutting the [snip] up!" Something people these days seem to have a lot of trouble doing. Secoundly, since I would'nt care, I'd just mind my own business. Thats what i'd do.
edit on Sun Jun 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you are given info in confidence you shut the hell up about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What does it matter? How would believe you? Why would they believe you?

What if you recorded them spilling the beans?
I think it would be a little different then.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Keep my mouth shut and join thr air forces secret space program

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I would not say anything to anybody and go about my business. Also I would question if the person telling me (all kinds of stuff) was really an FBI and really telling the truth...and why would they be telling me.

Honestly....a person may be retired from the FBI or CIA and they many be able to tell you that much...but if they a were truly associated with those career choices...they are not going divulge a lot of information other than that is what they used to do for a living.

If they are currently in the FBI or CIA many are going to have a coverup career...and you would not know at all what their true calling is.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Originally posted by floorplans

I'm lost. If you need this information to be released in order for you to 'remember it", then what good is this information to you or anyone else? Would anyone believe me if a 9.0 earthquake struck Texas, and after it struck I said "Oh yeah! I knew it was going to strike. I just forgot because of the way I received the prior information". Just release what you remember. Tell people that your details may be a litle bit off, but this is how you remember it.

remembering it is a matter of being on the dot to most likely way off, as several story's intersected at off intervals between different unrelated and at some fazes with "appearing relation" however I think if you can remember spots or bits of the information in its non intact nature you could remember a little more without the extra stimuli to function as a trigger. Un fortudently there appears to be confliction in the descriptions of proccss as to how it was done do to diffrent patterns or methods appearing accord. He gave me his thoughts and lies as to how it worked in between to goof up my memmorie as to how it happened.

The real good is that any information can aid you if you come into the right situation, but I believe me recieivig the information was to damage me in the way it was implemented. At one pont I think there was a immited recording going on at the same time he was talking to trick me into listing to both, it was difficult and to keep my own thoughts and interpret the complex varibals and keep awareness do to the information being over specified with words that even constantly redefine what was being said as it was being said.

edit. now the information that was preplaced may have been from him predicting each possible income and describing it mased in a pycho soical manor.

you give good advice for this situation, but then theres preplaced memmories that sync with future events that I was pushed into direction from NLP durring stress from what appeared to be and LRAD or cheaper device.
edit on 11-6-2012 by floorplans because: added info

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by floorplans

I would not say anything to anybody and go about my business. Also I would question if the person telling me (all kinds of stuff) was really an FBI and really telling the truth...and why would they be telling me.

Honestly....a person may be retired from the FBI or CIA and they many be able to tell you that much...but if they a were truly associated with those career choices...they are not going divulge a lot of information other than that is what they used to do for a living.

If they are currently in the FBI or CIA many are going to have a coverup career...and you would not know at all what their true calling is.

also interesting that he summed this up then told me this is the lie no now this actually was the truth and then no this is the lie, he switched up his words allot and constantly talked in directional angels and would sound like he was about to say one thing then he was saying something else. and he may have found away around the regulations. also I questioned all these things.

but heres the addon, he did all the thinking for you as a trap. by intent ot otherwise.
edit on 11-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

join