It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either this is a Chemtrail. Or someone has forgoten there luggage and the plane turned back...right?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Contrary to some ATS members' belief planes dont just fly willy nilly and make turns as they feel like it.

No. You get in your plane with your pre-determined destination, you take off and turn onto that heading alone. Unless you have to avoid certain airspaces, which if you wont if youre such a big jumbo because air traffic conrol needs to know exactly where you are going.
You dont just make left and right turns because other planes need to know your exact location, speed, altitude and destination so they can avoid each other. And all of this is broadcast on the radio frequency allocated to that area. Military craft may have ttheir own encrypted frequency, but even they need to regularly inform surrounding aircraft traffic of their altitude, location and direction.

And do you know how much it costs in fuel for a commercial aircraft to deviate from it's intended flight path, especially a U-turn?

That being said the only other possible explanations are pilot flight training or aircraft flight testing. Which is both highly likely if you are close to a certain main airport of any country or continent.

However, repeated ongoing zigzagging, day after day, is not part of any normal flight opperating procedure. Any other than Chemtrailing that is, thats the main procedure!

If they had the technology to put certain undetectable particles in the air, which they do. And they have the airfraft and manpower with which to do so, which they have. And they stood to gain from it, which they probably will. The only question left would be why they havent done so already?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Contrails don't form clouds that linger all day and cover the whole sky...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Incorrect.

You get in your plane with your pre-determined destination, you take off and turn onto that heading alone.

Apparently you wish to appear "knowledgeable" about aviation, but this entire post shows that, in fact, you are not at all well-versed in how Air Traffic Control works in reality.

Besides the fact that the instance shown in the OP's photo has yet to be determined....such as a reversal of course for some unusual reason, out of the ordinary. But, not unusual occurrences, given the frequency of air traffic at any given time, and over the numbers of operations, day in, day out.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

That still doesn't explain how the plane made clouds, though...does it?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

What does this mean?:

hat still doesn't explain how the plane made clouds, though...does it?

The reason contrails form is well explained, can be research from many multiple sources. SO, that statement makes little sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes they do. Persistant contrails have been documented since WWII. B-17 bombers returning from bombing German targets had to fly different routes to get back to their bases because their own contrails had formed such thick cloud cover they couldn't see.

Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.

The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent contrails exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.
[....]
Contrail development and spreading begins in the morning hours with the start of heavy jet traffic and may extend from horizon to horizon as the air traffic peaks. Fig. 1 is a typical example of midmorning contrails that occured on 17 December 1969 northwest of Boulder. By midafternoon, sky conditions had developed into those shown in Fig. 2 an almost solid contrail sheet reported to average 500 m in depth.

Here

www.faa.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Are you sure about that?

First, persistent contrails are line-shaped clouds that would not have formed in the atmosphere without the passage of an aircraft. Secondly, persistent contrails often evolve and spread into extensive cirrus cloud cover that is indistinguishable from naturally occurring cloudiness

www.faa.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Darn you beat me to it...

Oh well I need to type faster next time....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Yes they do.I saw them from the early 1970s onwards,my dad in the second world war as the Battle of Britain took place over southern England and from accounts in the history books dating back some 80 years or so.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm on the Gold Coast and witnessed this one myself.As I phoned it into close friends I described it as a giant horse shoe.While doing so I observed a large dark grey jetliner leaving another trail to the side of this.Thus forming something that resembled a bent looking lower case h.

edit on 10-6-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I've also been in this discussion for a LONG time. I know all the search terms to pull links up fast.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Here are a few videos that you may find interesting...

Enjoy.....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

While doing so I observed a large dark grey jetliner leaving another trail to the side of this.Thus forming something that resembled a bent looking lower case h.

Not exactly what you describe,but it illustrates the same principle just at a different view.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

why not? Contrails are ice crystals - cirrus clouds are ice crystals. If cirrus clouds can last a whole day why can't contrails if the conditions are right?

Wiki article on holding paterns

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

That still doesn't explain how the plane made clouds, though...does it?

burning hydrocarbons makes water - in fact it makes more volume of water than the volume of the hydrocarbon that is burned!!

That is basic chemistry -

Putting that much water into a cold humid atmosphere that cannot absorb any moer water means the water MUST become solid or liquid particles - there is nothing else it can possibly do.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Hey thanks for posting about seeing it too

nice to know i wasnt the only one who thought it looked weirder than usual.
So from reading the posts by made by all (thanks everyone) have made the conclusion that the Trail was at too high of an altitutde in proximity to the airport to be landing or leaving. Which raises my thought in the post;

Originally posted by Messier45

Do you think it would be a smart idea to do Chemtrails around this area? as a way to make it easier to for the average person to pass them off as just contrails?

i'll now add to say "As a way to make it easier for the average and the experienced in the fields of aviation to pass them off as just contrails?"

Could be a conspiracist and say that thats just part of the plan
ha, who knows, but it also goes to say that from the information pulled up by some of you guys that yes Contrails can make clouds too, but that could also mean chem-trails do too..... the plot thickens

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

And people who believe that tend to be the ones who also believe chemtrails are real, go figure.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I know this has been well covered since you posted it, but just to add:

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

I suggest you actually learn what the hell you are talking about before sauntering around making statements like you actually know what you're talking about..

Time to put your hat on...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Except that, in order to make a visible trail that looks like a contrail, the sprayer would have to carry more "Chemtrail" than it does fuel (remember, burning fuel in a jet engine produces more water than there was fuel in the first place).

How can such an operation be carried out globally for 15-20 years and be a secret?

What aircraft has enough spare capacity to do this after loading up with fuel, passengers or freight?

Where is this chemical agent stored on the ground?

How is it transported to aircraft and loaded?

If commercial companies are doing this, necessarily operating flights at reduced capacity to accommodate the chemical agents, where is the money trail?

Is it in any way conceivable to you that whole fleets of aircraft exist for this purpose that explains all the contrail/Chemtrail sightings all over the world every day?

If it is only a small operation with a few aircraft, where is their real contrail while spraying and why don't they look any different at all?

Finally, why, after all this effort, is there nothing there?
edit on 11-6-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You're wasting your time trying to argue using pesky logic, science, common sense and the fact it's obvious. Kudos for trying though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join