It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Heart - I Give You My Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This symbol represents the jewel of my heart, that special place housed within my soul that was created out of loving awareness for all living beings. Meditate on this and you will receive abundant love from the spring that dwells within me. It can not be diminished, it is infinite. Connect with this powerful energy and unlock your own jewel, your own piece of divinity. Rejoice and share this with others so they may too experience the oneness of all creation.

Print this off or keep on your computer desk-top. When you are feeling down, lacking purpose or are filled with hate or fear, focus on this symbol, meditate on this loving talisman and reconnect with spirit. You will once again move in to the ‘flow’ and rediscover the truth of being.

If you think I am joking or delusional - I am not. I have programmed this symbol to do exactly as I have stated. My intention is set, all you need to do is believe.

I Love You

* Ned

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ohhh no thanks Ned, thats a little off.
Isnt the 8 petal flower a representation of Eros or something, ecumenicalism, muslim symbolism.

Keep your love away from me bucko

edit on 10-6-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

new topics

join