It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help identifying aircraft at Airbus Broughton....!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

Yes, it is, good spot. That one had eluded me

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Also, I have found a panoramio photo of the site which shows they are neither Su-17's nor (as I had claimed) Su-22's.

One is an Su-7 Fitter, the non VG model, and the one behind is the Moujik, two seat trainer version of it

if you can see panoramio shots on google earth, it is the one labelled 'MIG fighter' on the site, I thought it was going to show Richards MiG 23, but is incorrectly labelled
edit on 10-6-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wayno's.....thanks for the clarification....could not really zoom in enough on street veiw but having read the bit about SU 17's at Hawarden etc I put 2 and 2 together and got 5......

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would say it looks like an SU17/32 FITTER or a MIG 23 FLOGGER as the wing appear to look like swing wings.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just found this pic taken in 2006 by a chap on another aviation forum site....A/C are not in the same position they are now but I think it clearly shows the Aircraft and can give the spotters amongst us a definitive view of at least the side profile...I think we can say that the Mig is a Mig 27 and you can see the two seat SU behind it....!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join