It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attractive or annoying?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
have to admit to liking tats and piercings on women.. Some are REALLY sexy... And... If the lady is also wearing specs on the end of her nose and looking at you "that way"... Then Ohhhh mamma!!.. Its on!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I challenge anyone to say this girl is not attractive, if not THE sexiest girl on the planet!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fiflad

Women can be like pretty,little flowers that male bees like to buzz around.
Be mindful,the bees go from flower to flower,not the flower to bee and bee.

I don't like tatoos and piercings either.Tatoos look like someone had the sunday
funny papers printed on their bodies.I don't have any and never will,otherwise, to
each his own.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One of my faves.....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't care for visible body modifications. Especially crap on the face. The are the social equivalent of the dude in the early 80s with a spiked mohawk dyed with coolaid green. To me it screams "Am I cool yet? What about now?!?!"

No, the woman with all the tats that someone is oggling upthread is not "hot" to me, and I wouldn't jump at the chance to "do" her. As was said, she'd wrapped in the Sunday Funnies. She is very fit. congratulations. Now go wash that crap off before your parents see you.

Do I want to get intimate with a heroin addict? No. And why not? because they have a need to shove little needles under their skin, and probably have some horrid mange they got from the squalor where they got the needles.

Amy Winehouse with tats sums it up for me. And her tats look like they were drawn on a 7th grader's notebook.

So, love your tats and nuts and bolts and spikes and nubs, people. Enjoy yourselves. If it feels good, then by all means, do it harder.

Use a bedazzler on your nose and mouth if it makes you happy.

You don't need my approval. What a blessing for both of us!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I wouldn't like that on a man either. I would assume he is a negative and is not working for equality and turnign the pyramid upside down and would be very concerned that he needs prayers and wake up calls and be asking for this on his behalf, as everyone is family.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
I challenge anyone to say this girl is not attractive, if not THE sexiest girl on the planet!!

Aw hell no! Just look at all the delicious flesh she covered up with ink. What a waste!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by jiggerj

it is cute! you have a right to your opinion, and I have a right to my body!

Of course you do. Good for you. You can be as narcissistic as you want. Of course you didn't do it with me in mind and it's none of my business. I actually get that part, okay?

I get a kick out of people with a bunch of dumbbells sticking out of their face who proclaim, "This is who I am!" Well, you were ugly before and the dumbbells didn't help matters, but don't expect me to hire these people. Don't start talking about their 'civil rights' being violated if people react negatively.

I also have rights, including the right to avoid you and not have anything to do with you. If that suits you just fine, great. If it doesn't, tough.

edit on 6/13/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Hubby said, sure, she's pretty. I'm trying not to be disgusted because she reminds me of someone I should have never been involved with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join