It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Free Yourself from Mystery Babylon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

The first 2 vision I posted up were not from Ellen White, it was from another man in the SDA church called Ernie Knoll who has been receiving these kinds of dreams since only about 2006. They agree with Ellen White and they agree with the Bible....that is why I presented it. I don't mind that you don't take on board the message that I have given right now. I just ask that you read closely what I have posted and follow up the source links so that when these things do transpire according to what has been said here you will remember and make the right decision.

I think more research on your part into this matter might be warranted.

We, being concerned net-izens and seekers of Bible Truth, present to you this little website with some important information about a gentleman named Ernie Knoll. Since Spring 2005, he has had a series of dreams that he claims are inspired by God. He now has a ministry website called 4HisPeople, where he shares his many dreams. On the surface, these dreams sound true and in harmony with God's true prophets. Many have been convinced that Ernie Knoll's dreams are from God.

However, the Bible says in 1 John 4:1, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." And in Isaiah 8:20, it says, "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

Thus, obeying these positive commands from Scripture, we have tried this particular "spirit", and we have firmly concluded that it is not from God. The "Herald" messenger in Ernie's dreams bears a striking resemblance to an evil angel, or perhaps Satan himself, clothed as an "angel of light" (2 Cor 11:14).

As you will see from the articles posted on this wesite, Ernie Knoll has admitted that he is not a very good Bible student. His writings portray that the way a Christian should recognize Truth is by visual cues, dreams, and impressions, not by the first criteria that has always been urged by God's true prophets: a diligent study of the Bible and obedience to God's Word. In fact, according to our sources, Ernie Knoll had had a very nominal relationship with God for decades before his first dream. And on the very night when his first dream occurred, he was cursing God and wishing to die.

Furthermore, he has made at least two prophecies that have not come true, and he has plainly contradicted previous revelation on Tithing. Rather than writing our own extensive documentation of the reasons for our conclusions, we here provide several documents that others have written for public viewing, which serve the same purpose.

www.notaprophet.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

John 16:2-4 "...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service. And these things they do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you so that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you them."

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands

Matthew 19:17 "...but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments"

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

I appreciate your zeal. You are quite right that we must fulfill the law, but WE cannot do that here. There is an order and the new aspect of God's plan that is given to mankind is always given at the end of the age.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

When Did Abraham bring the new nation? When did the nation begin to come together? Did it happen at the time before Abraham?

When did the Son arrive and sacrifice for our sin? Does he need to do it again and again or is once enough for all our sins?

When does the holy spirit come to man, the time at which we stop sinning? Do we have it now ourselves, or do we have a comforter until we have our own holy mind at one with God? Not now because we are all still sinners.

When do we gain salvation? Now? Don't we still have 1000 years of rest with Christ when he reveals all things?

We need to know what is over the veil before our egg is restored. There will be a new heaven and a new Earth after Satan is released. When does that happen? End of the 1000 year reign.

Timing is important. The sabbath is important. This is why we will want to take it. The sabbath here is only an image of the one to come. I agree. Saturday is the actual day. Sunday is the celebration of the Son rising in our hearts. There is no paradox or sin. The pagan ritual is a false image. They copied God, not the other way around. God is larger than our error. Love keeps no records of wrongs for those who take the name and character. Those who take the name apart form the character of love take it in vain. We cannot fulfill the law. Christ did.

We are not seen by our own filthy rags. We are seen by Christ and His sacrifice when God looks at our soul. We are INSIDE Christ. Can we boast that we saved ourselves by observing the law? Galatians 3. read it. Even in this image, we are covered. Love covers a multitude of sin.

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

We are not in the kingdom of God until we have passed and overcome the Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the final baptism.

Jesus has already overcome the world for us. Your combination of elements is sounding more like an Alister Crowley magick innovation ritual than anything resembling the gospel.
edit on 10-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

We are not the ones to overcome. Christ does this with us. Apart from the Shepherd, the sheep have no hope. Crowley followed Mystery Babylon and Osiris. Osiris is the fallen Lord of the fallen Angels. Enoch spoke of them. They are to be judged, as stated in Jude 1. Enoch gives us the timetable. Enoch was taken by God at 950 years past Adam. The Judgment of the watchers was 70 generations. A generation of the Earth (not man) is one tick on the clock of the precession. The precession is 26000 years divided by 360. The generation is 72.222, the same years a man lives give or take. 70*72.222 is 5055. The total is 6000.

A Freemason (Mystery Babylon - Osiris) travels 33.33 degrees. A ship that sails the same degrees will travel 2012.9 nautical miles. The angels fell on Mt. Herman. 33.33 Longitude and 33.33 Latitude. The information that Crowley delivers is twisted in counterfeit. The work of Satan is to twist. The work of a faithful witness is to twist it back again.

If you call me a unfaithful witness, then show it by context.

Christ and him crucified. I know the symbols because I have studied to show myself approved. I use them in my writing because they need to be twisted back to straight with truth. Once we see the root of truth, the counterfeit runs back to the shadow.

Christ was crucified by Mystery Babylon on March 3, 33AD at 3:33. The eclipse happened at that time. Christ said, "It is finished." In Christ, we have our rest.

Who overcame. Us, or Christ?

Revelation 3:21

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The one who sits on the throne. We merely place our trust in Him.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I will give you a bit of a tour of history to better reflect what the Sabbath is all about and how Satan has tried to give it a bad rap....it is definitely not a 'sacrifice'

Let's see what happened after the breaking of the first covenant...

What you have said and posted is very much true. Just remember this: God's will is done. It's always done. To say that we better observe the sabbath is to say we better give up all our fruit of knowledge. The technology we use today was allowed by God's will. The Tower of Babel was a sure sign that God can nix our plans if He so wishes. Satan acts, yet God always allows or disallows. Sunday is yet another win for God. We can't possibly say that God might have lost this one, but won others. It doesn't work that way. God uses what Satan does and then frustrates it by showing the true meaning. God is laughing and Satan is fuming. Literally!

No panic is necessary. The Sheep know the Shepherd's voice. This is the image. Soon, we are face to face. Heaven is God's kingdom. It is the way he desires with no error. We are not there yet. The battle is won but the story is not fully told.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The whole point of this thread is to get people out of Babylon because we are close to the end and the tribulation period is almost upon us. I happen to know as a fact the final end days test to divide the sheep from the goats and properly test a supposed Christians faith in Jesus is going to be on the Fourth commandment. The information I am presenting is actually way more accurate than the OP's, it is absolutely spot on. The Holy Spirit is meant to convince you of your transgression of God's Law, if it makes you look bad then remove yourself from sin.

Well, if the point of this thread is to get people out of Babylon, then I must start by pointing out this:

Ellen White Versus the Holy Bible
Evidence that Ellen White's writings contradict the Bible

www.ellenwhitefalseprophet.org...

I've got news for you. A true Christian's faith in Jesus is not tested or judged based on keeping the Sabbath.

The New Covenant supersedes the Old Covenant, but if you want to keep it, no harm done. However, from some of your other threads and posts, it appears as though you're confusing God's message to the Jews before Christ came along. Much of what's written in the Old Testament is direct communication with the Jews regarding their way of life and what God promises to them. The 144,000 that are sealed are all Jews. 12,000 from each tribe (12 tribes) of Israel. This has nothing to do with the Gentiles. God's plan for us was different.

May I suggest further Bible study without the guidance of what Ellen White has to say.

Let's face it. We've all been somewhat influenced by conspiracy theories and the Ellen White's of the world (including the Roman Catholic Church), but that's not what Jesus is going to judge us on. We only have to have faith in Him, belief in why He was sent to the earth, repentance for our sins, and the desire to do His will in our lives without all of the ceremonials that go with it.

The whole point of revealing the Mystery, Babylon the Great, is probably to show us all of the errors in every religion that we fell hook, line and sinker for. The woman who sits on the beast, with the seven heads and ten horns will be destroyed just for that reason. She/they tried leading everyone astray. That's why we're supposed to hold to the Bible and use it to compare prophecy, to see what's true or not. There's a reason the Bible says that even the elect may be deceived in the end times and to hold true to the faith and God's Word.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

John 16:2-4 "...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service. And these things they do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you so that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you them."

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands

Matthew 19:17 "...but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments"

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

I appreciate your zeal. You are quite right that we must fulfill the law, but WE cannot do that here. There is an order and the new aspect of God's plan that is given to mankind is always given at the end of the age.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

When Did Abraham bring the new nation? When did the nation begin to come together? Did it happen at the time before Abraham?

When did the Son arrive and sacrifice for our sin? Does he need to do it again and again or is once enough for all our sins?

When does the holy spirit come to man, the time at which we stop sinning? Do we have it now ourselves, or do we have a comforter until we have our own holy mind at one with God? Not now because we are all still sinners.

When do we gain salvation? Now? Don't we still have 1000 years of rest with Christ when he reveals all things?

We need to know what is over the veil before our egg is restored. There will be a new heaven and a new Earth after Satan is released. When does that happen? End of the 1000 year reign.

Timing is important. The sabbath is important. This is why we will want to take it. The sabbath here is only an image of the one to come. I agree. Saturday is the actual day. Sunday is the celebration of the Son rising in our hearts. There is no paradox or sin. The pagan ritual is a false image. They copied God, not the other way around. God is larger than our error. Love keeps no records of wrongs for those who take the name and character. Those who take the name apart form the character of love take it in vain. We cannot fulfill the law. Christ did.

We are not seen by our own filthy rags. We are seen by Christ and His sacrifice when God looks at our soul. We are INSIDE Christ. Can we boast that we saved ourselves by observing the law? Galatians 3. read it. Even in this image, we are covered. Love covers a multitude of sin.
I firmly disagree.
Satan's synagog would have you castrated, unable to bear good fruit.
Christ fulfilled the law, yes, but as Christ said, "we must fullfill all righteousness." Jesus told people to stop sinning.
If Jesus told you to stop sinning, what would you say to Him?
"Oh no far be it from me, you died so I can nullify your teachings and disregard your commands, carry my own cross?! Are you kidding me, YOU carry my cross! I love you Jesus I'm willing to die for you but I'm not willing to, as you say, 'go and sin no more'."??? Would it sound something like that?
Anyone who observes the law, in keeping observance of it, would not boast. The Pharissees thought Jesus was boasting, they thought He was arrogant and evil. He spoke the truth, by His words He was justified.
Love for GOD covers a multitude of sin, ONLY when we love Him with ALL our hearts, ALL our mind, ALL of our strength, Jesus never abolished the law, Paul did, Jesus never said that His death would make us righteous in God's sight, Paul did. I could go on and on and I likely will.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

How to free yourself?

It's simple - realize that "Babylon" is a false realm of domain which forms a type of psycho-spiritual "matrix" of imprisonment for the "profane" masses, in service to an evil empire, whether just here on earth or even of powers and principalities not of this world - and then, by comparison, the life and inheritance prepared for us by God Himself, through Jesus Christ - which is the REAL WORLD as it is. "I am the truth the life and the reality."

Then, relative to God's reality, born of love, Babylon falls, and slips slides straight into the abyss. Done.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

I firmly disagree.
Christ fulfilled the law, yes, but as Christ said, "we must fullfill all righteousness." Jesus told people to stop sinning.
"Oh no far be it from me, you died so I can nullify your teachings and disregard your commands, carry my own cross?! Are you kidding me, YOU carry my cross! I love you Jesus I'm willing to die for you but I'm not willing to, as you say, 'go and sin no more'."??? Would it sound something like that?
Anyone who observes the law, in keeping observance of it, would not boast. The Pharissees thought Jesus was boasting, they thought He was arrogant and evil. He spoke the truth, by His words He was justified.
Love for GOD covers a multitude of sin, ONLY when we love Him with ALL our hearts, ALL our mind, ALL of our strength, Jesus never abolished the law, Paul did, Jesus never said that His death would make us righteous in God's sight, Paul did. I could go on and on and I likely will.

The difference with the "Experts" is the same as with anyone. They did not believe he was the Son of God. Faith is the foundation. He said they would get the sign of Jonah. That's it. Of course, that was a very loaded sign. It would take the next 3000 years to complete. 2000 years is just the warmup. To Peter, he said, "Feed my sheep. Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me Peter?" Again, mirroring the sign of Jonah to him. Peter is the archetype for the false church of Petros. This is the stone the builders did choose. Petra is the foundation Stone of Christ. The Builders rejected the cornerstone, or even capstone depending on the book. Capstone has even more significance when related to the Builders and Egypt.

I say all that to simply ask, "Who died and rose again for us?" Osiris? Satan? No. Christ is the only one who can. He is our kinsman and we are bond-servants. A servants, we now take on the name (Character) of Christ. We are no longer bound by Law, but fulfill the law as Christ did in Love. Eventually, we will be baptized fully into the Holy Spirit of God. This happens in the homestretch of the 1000 years of peace.

There is a big difference between a bond-servant and a slave. A bond-servant is what we consider a person today who is hired by a farmer to work with him on the farm. We are fellow laborers. Fellow because Christ is also a laborer. God requires us all to be. Not our will but his.

We are rising to new life. We have not risen. Christ did that. He was the first fruits of what we will eventually be.

Salvation needs to arrive for all of us who patiently wait.

Hebrews 9:28

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

If we could do this on our own, we wouldn't need a savior. We are still fallen. Very much so.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The 144,000 that are sealed are all Jews. 12,000 from each tribe (12 tribes) of Israel. This has nothing to do with the Gentiles. God's plan for us was different.

Best to learn who 'Israel' is first...

Pt. 2 - Pt. 3 - Pt. 4 - Pt. 5 - Pt. 6 - Pt. 7
--------------------
Discover the Mark of the Beast and who the 144,000 is... (And God's seal and mark through a Bible study)

Pt. 2 - Pt. 3 - Pt. 4 - Pt. 5 - Pt. 6
------------------
The Truth About Israel's 144000

Doug Batchelor - The 144,000

I highly recommend this videos for you
------------------
Yes, the New Covenant super seeds the old Covenant...I have shown you from many verse but the most clear are in Isaiah that the Sabbath command are included as part of the terms of the New Covenant. Everyone who has not meant these terms because they weren't aware of them God 'winks His eye' at them and only judges them on the amount of light that they have got. I am making it clear to you that it is mentioned in the Bible in numerous ways (every single one of the commandments is part of the New Covenant) the only difference between the two covenants is that now we are given the Holy Spirit too who 'can' strengthen us to be able to fulfils God's commands and there is a forgiveness component that was not apart of the terms of the original covenant.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me

God needed to make the New Covenant because people weren't able to keep it by THEIR OWN STRENGTH. The terms in the New Covenant (concerning the 10 commandments, The Divine Law) now included the ability to receive the Holy Spirit that could strengthen us IF WE CALL UPON IT WHEN WE FEEL TEMPTED AND WEAK. The Holy Spirit does not fulfil the law in us automatically as if we are permanently righteous and can do no wrong now forever since baptism or something. We do not go on autopilot and everything we touch is gold

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

------------
I have read much Ellen White and the accusations against her and the defense against those accusations and none of the accusations ever stick.

Ernie Knoll, the jury is still out on him. He has only come along recently and he has some tough words to say about SDA leadership (given from the dreams) which I think pisses many off but I think it is warranted. I have read all his 62 odd dreams so far and to me there is nothing in them leading one away from God, quite the opposite in fact. Many of the dreams provide extremely good spiritual lessons and truths for us, there is even a dream on 'testing the spirits'. Instead of trying to attack the person (Ellen White and Ernie Knoll) because you disagree with the conclusions I suggest you read the messages yourself and whether they are in line with the Word. Watch those videos on the 144,000 and the seal of God, all that information is revealed directly from the Bible and a close study of it. To me personally White is 100% and prophet, Knoll on the other hand it is too early too tell definitively but from all the accusations against him that I have read and the corresponding rebuttals I am leaning more on the side that he is kosher.

Jesuits Believe Ellen White is a Prophet

You have to remember that the 3 angels messages (of Revelation 14) which involves calling people out of Babylon, identifying who the beast is and its mark, 666 ect is closely associated with the 'woman' from Revelation 12 (the book is written as a chiasm). A women in the bible in this symbolic context represents a church, specifically God's end time church people. Their characteristics: (Rev. 12:17) '...who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ' where (Rev. 19:10) 'the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy'. The group that accurately gives the 3 angels message is found in the SDA church at this stage.

It is good to call people out of masonry ect to come to God and make this information known to them and I wish my own church was doing more to preach them 3 angels message to the world now rather than mostly sitting on the information waiting for the impostor Christ to come along first.

But it annoys me greatly to see false information put out about what 666 is and other aspects of the 3 angels messages because it only makes the job of those who actually present the correct information more difficult. People will grow tiresome of hearing one person interpretation of 666 and the beasts mark if they read it over and over again from places that are inaccurate and it is easy to see that they are inaccurate. When the true actually comes along they will be too tiresome of false teaching to bother with it and their brain will short-circuit and not absorb the correct information.

--------------
To the OP (EwR), it is okay what you are doing calling people out of 'Babylon' so to speak by showing them that it is sun god/ luciferian worship but please do not include in your information 'your theory' on the element of carbon being 666 (where you can have all different isotops of carbon e.g carbon 14 and you discount completely that the Bible says it is the number of a man). Please do not include your information on the beast's mark. You neither show the beast by any kind of study into the bible in the 30 odd characteristics that the bible identifies it as or do you show quotes from the Beast power themselves (like I have done) where they actually tell you explicitly that their 'mark' is Sunday and that by keeping it you are paying a homage to the authority of the catholic church and the Pope.
edit on 11-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yes it is all well and good to have all these numbers around representing things whether the information is from David Flynn or otherwise. The information can show the divinity or supernatural aspect of the message in the beauty of the numbers. Merely giving people numbers and concentrating on date setting is not going to be effective in winning people over to God. What is the basis of the message, 'time is close so you better put your house in order'???

All your date setting and numbers is going to lead you to think that when Satan impersonate Jesus' second coming initially to establish his visible earthly kingdom, that this would be the real Jesus and not Satan. I am saying be careful with what you are doing and setting in your mind. I commented on a Chuck Missler video you posted to me a while back and I explained to you by going through the Bible that if you were to follow what that guy says about the end times then you will be falling right for the trap. You need to know that when Jesus actually comes we are called up to the air with him and his feet never touches the ground, the 1000 years is spent up in heaven (it is not on the earth), then and only then does the heavenly city come down to rest upon the New Earth.

I am saying, be careful of what you are setting up in your own mind to happen because at the moment your understanding is clearly in opposition to Revelation 19, 20 and 21. Refrain from using your 666 carbon theory and beasts mark theory, other than that you have my general approval

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

I firmly disagree.

The difference with the "Experts" is the same as with anyone. They did not believe he was the Son of God. Faith is the foundation. He said they would get the sign of Jonah. That's it. Of course, that was a very loaded sign. It would take the next 3000 years to complete. 2000 years is just the warmup. To Peter, he said, "Feed my sheep. Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me Peter?" Again, mirroring the sign of Jonah to him. Peter is the archetype for the false church of Petros. This is the stone the builders did choose. Petra is the foundation Stone of Christ. The Builders rejected the cornerstone, or even capstone depending on the book. Capstone has even more significance when related to the Builders and Egypt.

I say all that to simply ask, "Who died and rose again for us?" Osiris? Satan? No. Christ is the only one who can. He is our kinsman and we are bond-servants. A servants, we now take on the name (Character) of Christ. We are no longer bound by Law, but fulfill the law as Christ did in Love. Eventually, we will be baptized fully into the Holy Spirit of God. This happens in the homestretch of the 1000 years of peace.

There is a big difference between a bond-servant and a slave. A bond-servant is what we consider a person today who is hired by a farmer to work with him on the farm. We are fellow laborers. Fellow because Christ is also a laborer. God requires us all to be. Not our will but his.

We are rising to new life. We have not risen. Christ did that. He was the first fruits of what we will eventually be.

Salvation needs to arrive for all of us who patiently wait.

Hebrews 9:28

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

If we could do this on our own, we wouldn't need a savior. We are still fallen. Very much so.

FEED MY SHEEP, with what? THE BREAD OF LIFE, Jesus' words, His teachings!
For as Jonah was in the belly, So too the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth. This world is Satan's domain.
Babylon is fallen is fallen. You say that "we" are still fallen, what then makes "us" different then Babylon? If you are fallen then what right have you to pluck anything from our eyes? Have you not read Psalm 50:16-23?
There are some things that God expects us to do on our own.
Jeremiah 29:13 says You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jesus said, "But why do you call me 'Lord' and not do the things which I say?"
You say, "Not our will but His", Jesus' will was to do the Father's will, our will has to be to do the Father's will too.
Have you read Job 28:28? Or Proverbs 9:10-12?
Jesus is the foundation, Jesus is Truth, He is the foundation. His words are spirit and life, Jesus did say that anyone who listens to Him AND OBEYS Him will be on the foundation. Faith without works is dead. Without faith it is impossible to please God. So why are you telling them that the works, which prove faith, are like dirty rags in God's sight? Only when you take the bible out of context you get that idea. The prophet was not declaring that believers in God's works are like dirty rags, you profane the words of God when you nullify the law. And I will go on.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

I am glad for your posting Wonders...I don't know what your background is but I see that you are open to finding the truth and reading the bible in its proper context than what others are doing by trying to take it out of context or use passages they don't understand to try justify a wrongful position.

You can tell which position is correct when the only way someone makes an argument is basically to flip the whole Bible upside down and basically say we can break whatever command we wish as long as we aren't required to keep that pesky 4th commandment. The great end days test fully is going to test every ones belief, not just the Jews or the Christians, but every-ones. This false-Christ will initially come as a peace maker and healer (of course he is able to do this because he is the one inspiring all the conflict around the world through his earthly control structure) and release the technology that he has been suppressing all along (telsa tech ect) to make the supposed coming era under him seem so rosy and full of promise. But Satan will eventually reveal his true colors when he persecutes and seeks to kill those that wish to remain true to the commands of God only and not the laws of man. Anyone of strong principle who does not wish to give there allegiance and worship to a bloodthirsty cruel tyrant will opt out of the system (but how many will if they don't have faith that God will provide and has guaranteed eternal life for them right, better the devil you know than the devil you don't, right).

Christians are going to be fully tested because all that wish to remain faithful to God will have to face economic boycott and serious threats of harm to themselves if they wish to be obedient to God only. Will Christians who keep Sunday (and not Sabbath) remain doing so just because the rest of their family or friend do so. Who is more important to you than God. Will you give up your life to save it. Will you trust in God to provide food for you (manna during the exodus) when you aren't able to buy any food. Do you have a strong enough faith to face that test. Do you say you are God's with your lips but not your actions....

The final test is going to show who God's true people are and who actually has faith in God to trust Him completely. Anyone hearing this message (the accurate 3 angels message of Revelation 14) will be hearing it more often in the future. God is going to make it fully known to people exactly what the Sabbath means to Him and what it means when you don't keep his Divine Law once you know the truth and/or when this civilly instituted law comes into place(the wages of sin is death).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The Seal of God - The Opening of the 3rd eye in the attainment of enlightenment in which the mind is flooded with White Light of the Holy Spirit.

The Whore of Babylon - The Roman Catholic Church. in bed with politicians misleading mankind from the truth. selfishly wishing to attain the Holy Spirit they hide away all the knowledge of the subject and the path. denying the masses access to truth. Ancient truth. meanwhile they will enjoy all the pleasures of the material. gravitating more and more towards evil as they lose sight of spiritual matters of existence.

The Beast - Mathematic/Science - it is a beastly consciousness which has no compassion. it performs action by a logical calculation regardless of the humane aspects regarding the decision.

6 threescore and 66

the numbers 1-9 when red in threescore are

123, 456, 789

performing the creative process of mathematics the numbers follow in this manner

123 456 789
33 96 159
6 15 69
6 6 15
6 6 6

the numbers 1 - 9 when read in threescore provide the number 666 by addition. above is the expanded form

1+2+3 = 6
4+5+6 = 15 then 1+5 = 6
7+8+9 = 24 then 2+4 = 6

also note the reference also contains "and 66"

where does this 66 come from? it is the mathematical construct of rounding off to 2 decimal places to use in calculation. thus it is 6recurring infinitely because the sixes never end.

a flaw in mathematics brings up recurring decimals. which cannot be used in calculation and thus must be rounded to 2 or more decimal places after the point to use in calculation. it produces much miraculous technologies that men worship. yet it is fundamentally flawed because no man can calculate a perfect circle as it requires the use of pi which is also an infinitely recurring decimal and cannot be used in calculation unless rounded off after the point. making it.. no longer pi. but a cut apart pi, whose minor details cut off by the rounding process, destroy the perfection of design.

Since mathematics is of this reality (logical reality) it is flawed, degenerative science. A falsity through which men gain power using technology as the foundation for their power. fleeting power, degrading power, as everything on this reality degrades and corrupts and changes with time.

The sabbath is the space which cannot be occupied by math due to the recurring decimal flaw which plagues the science. thus.. it is in the 7th day. after the sixes! And it is holy and divine simply because logic/math cannot access it! In this area the imagination exists and it's mathematics and science is in perfect harmony with nature. it has no flaw and thus can produce a perfect circle. it is more powerful than logic by leaps and bounds that are incalculable. The sabbath does not degrade, instead it is eternal and perfect!

Thus the success of science, lies in the recognition of it's failure. it's failure to prove that God does not exist and that the imagination is not just as real as the logical reality we perceive.

I hope u get it. i can give u 100% assurance that this is the correct interpretation in the solving of the mysteries of mankind. of which i studiously and diligently have solved... most! hope it's clear enough.

I hold the key and it is the universal equation!

Thus I am 0mage. One in balance with nature and the universe through nothingness
edit on 11-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The context for the following text is circa 1530-40 about 10 years after Martin Luther

Throughout Christendom, Protestantism was menaced by formidable foes. The first triumphs of the Reformation past, Rome summoned new forces, hoping to accomplish its destruction. At this time, the order of the Jesuits was created, the most cruel, unscrupulous, and powerful of all the champions of popery. Cut off from every earthly tie and human interest, dead to the claims of natural affection, reason and conscience wholly silenced, they knew no rule, no tie, but that of their order, and no duty but to extend its power. The gospel of Christ had enabled its adherents to meet danger and endure suffering, undismayed by cold, hunger, toil, and poverty, to uphold the banner of truth in face of the rack, the dungeon, and the stake. To combat these forces, Jesuitism inspired its followers with a fanaticism that enabled them to endure like dangers, and to oppose to the power of truth all the weapons of deception. There was no crime too great for them to commit, no deception too base for them to practice, no disguise too difficult for them to assume. Vowed to perpetual poverty and humility, it was their studied aim to secure wealth and power, to be devoted to the overthrow of Protestantism, and the re-establishment of the papal supremacy.

When appearing as members of their order, they wore a garb of sanctity, visiting prisons and hospitals, ministering to the sick and the poor, professing to have renounced the world, and bearing the sacred name of Jesus, who went about doing good. But under this blameless exterior the most criminal and deadly purposes were concealed. It was a fundamental principle of the order that the end justifies the means. By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. They became servants, to act as spies upon their masters. They established colleges for the sons of princes and nobles, and schools for the common people; and the children of Protestant parents were drawn into an observance of popish rites. All the outward pomp and display of the Romish worship was brought to bear to confuse the mind, and dazzle and captivate the imagination; and thus the liberty for which the fathers had toiled and bled was betrayed by the sons. The Jesuits rapidly spread themselves over Europe, and wherever they went, there followed a revival of popery.

To give them greater power, a bull was issued re-establishing the Inquisition. Notwithstanding the general abhorrence with which it was regarded, even in Catholic countries, this terrible tribunal was again set up by popish rulers, and atrocities too terrible to bear the light of day were repeated in its secret dungeons. In many countries, thousands upon thousands of the very flower of the nation, the purest and noblest, the most intellectual and highly educated, pious and devoted pastors, industrious and patriotic citizens, brilliant scholars, talented artists, skillful artisans, were slain, or forced to flee to other lands.
source: Great Controversy (1888) p. 234-235

An excellent huge article on the The Whore of Babylon
------------------------
If you want to know Babylon then here are some great sources:
The book The Secret Terrorists
Chapter 1: Target America
Chapter 2: President Andrew Jackson
Chapter 3: Harrison, Taylor, and Buchanan
Chapter 4: President Abraham Lincoln
Chapter 5: The Sinking of the Titanic
Chapter 6: World War One
Chapter 7: World War Two
Chapter 8: President John F. Kennedy
Chapter 9: The Waco Massacre
Chapter 10: Destruction in Oklahoma City
Chapter 11: The World Trade Center Attack
Chapter 12: Religious Terrorism in America

OR the book, 'The Enemy Unmasked' (2006)
Chapter 1 The Brink -
Chapter 2: The Illuminati-Jewish Front -
Chapter 3: Blackmailing Banker Bandits -
Chapter 4: Thaddeus Stevens and the Trashing of the Constitution -
Chapter 5: Tightening the Noose -
Chapter 6: The CFR: Another Jesuit Front -
Chapter 7: Vietnam: Why Did We Go? -
Chapter 8: Won’t They Ever Stop Fighting? -
Chapter 9: Treason In High Places -
Chapter 10: War On Terror Planned 135 Years Ago! -
Chapter 11: The Hand That Still Intervenes -
Chapter 12: Divine Hand Over The United States Removed -

Gary Kah's books En Route to Global Occupation and The New World Religion: The Spiritual Roots of Global Government

Constance Cumbey's books Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow: The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of Barbarism and A Planned Deception The Staging of a New Age "Messiah"

They are all Adventists....hell hath no furry like an Adventist revealing Babylon my friends!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
SDA Preacher on Babylon (a Professor of Zoology)

210 - The Beast from the Bottomless Pit
Description: In chapter 11 of Revelation a beast arises out of the bottomless pit suggesting that form and structure have been added to a gospel of falsehood emanting out of the depths of the bottomless pit and threatening to rob the world of light. A detailed look at the French Revolution and its philosophy as it pertains to do the setting up of the new world order. This video portrays aspects of the kingdom of darkness which Satan wishes to establish on earth and exposes how this will directly impact on the lives of all living today. This video is foundational to understanding current world events.

211 - The Secret Behind Secret Societies
Description: Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that-Secret. In this lecture, clear evidence is provided to show who really stands behind the throne of Earthly power.

212 - Hidden Agendas
Description: Exposes the philosophy behind secret societies. It unequivocally proves from the best sources that the deity of the Bible. Study the evidence for yourself and prove whether these things are indeed so.

213 - Battle of the Bibles
Description: Our battle is not against flesh and blood. Spiritual forces would wish to rob man of the only source of inspiration outlining the road to salvation. In the Battle of the Bibles hard evidence is provided for how the enemy has worked behind the scenes to create the stage for the final attack on the Word of God itself. The history and affiliations of those who have dared to reshape God's Word to suit their occult philosophy is clearly exposed.

215 - Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars ************* Highly Recommended
Description: Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars need finance and support in order to succeed. Who is behind the major conflagrations which have plagued mankind particularly during the last centuries. Are sinister forces working behind the scenes to achieve their Hegelian synthesis and to bring about a new order of things? Some highlights discussed are the revolutions of the previous century, culminating in the rise of the USA, the Kennedy assassination, and the setting up of the new world order.

216 - The Islamic Connection**********Recommended
Description: This topic has puzzled numerous expositors. How does Islam fit into the picture of global conflict? Is this a political, religious, or religio-political conflict? What is its origin and what are its goals? How does it impact on ecumenism and on the doctrine of salvation in Christ? Find out in this informative video. A clear line is drawn through history, showing that the reality is more startling than the theory.

218 - Two Beasts Become Friends
Description: This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worship which honors the first beast. Clear evidence is provided as to the nature of these political powers, their aims, and objectives. Since the issue is a matter of life and death with eternal consequences, it is vital that we understand who these powers are.

220 - A Woman Rides the Beast
Description: Is an expose of Revelation 17 which describes a woman controlling a coalition of powers. The woman has the attributes of the mystery religion of Babylon, and entices the world to follow her precepts. A thorough exegesis is presented comparing the general views on this chapter with the realities of our present day. The chapter sets the stage for the final events in the conflict between good and evil.

221 - A New World Order
Description: In this DVD, the emergence of a new world order is discussed, with all its political and socio-economic ramifications. The intriques behind the setting up of a universal order dictating to the conscience of men are clearly exposed. The events leading up to this order, such as the great terrorist attacks of our time, and the battle against the so-called "axis of evil" are discussed, as well as how the new structure will personally impact on the lives of the citizens of the world.

223 - The New Age Agenda
Description: This lecture describes the ways in which various so-called Christian societies have manipulated the spiritual scene to prepare the way for the coming of a cosmic Christ who satisfies the needs of all religions. The Christian Science Movement, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and the New Age are exposed. We also take a look at the maitreya and his anti-Biblical doctrines and the manifestations of false christs in our world today. Does the New Age just affect an esoteric fringe or is it a living reality in the educational system of the world, re-shaping & remodeling the mind-set of those even of the traditional Christian faith? Includes a look at Jesuitism and the New Age Movement, Benjamin Creme, as well as NASA.

224 - That All May Be One
Description: In an age of religious tolerance and ecumenism, old hatchets are being buried. Churches are reuniting that have long been separated on questions of doctrine. Are these developments based on Scriptures conformity or humanitarian principles? Is truth sacrificed for the sake of unity? Are we moving to an era of peace the Bible warns against? This lecture also looks at the philosophies of some prominent preachers, such as Robert Schuller, Billy Graham, and others. Who leads this ecumenical movement and what is its goal?

225 - Strange Fire
Description: Strange Fire deals with the miraculous manifestations found in modern Christian worship. The origin and methods of mega churches and their needs-related religion are discussed and exposed for what they are. What is the source of their inspiration? From which cistern are they drawing their water? And where are the mega preachers, such as Robert Schuller, Bill Hybels, Rick Warren, Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, etc. going with their philosophies? In this lecture we learn that in modern theology there has been a shift from God-centered religion to man-centered religion, from salvation by faith and trust in the atonement, to a social gospel.

226 - The UN & the Occult Agenda
Description: Does the United Nations have only a political agenda or is there a spiritual or religious dimension to its activities? In this video, it is clearly exposed what the hidden agenda behind the scenes is all about. From its inception to its ultimate goal, the creation of a unitary political religious system is discussed which will have far-reaching consequences for every individual on earth and possible catastrophic consequences for those who trust in salvation in Christ alone. Includes a look at Robert Mueller's school and philosophy, and how the cosmic christ and the United Nations go together.

No one dislikes Babylon and has material with proper connections to the entire puzzle (to call people out of it) more than an Adventists (although 7th Day protestant Eric Jon Phelps and his book 'Vatican Assassins' comes pretty close!)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Once again, I advise you to read your Bible more and stop watching so many videos.

"Bible Truth Versus Adventist Truth: The 144,000"

www.amazingfiction.org...

Revelation 7:4-8

4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5) Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6) Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7) Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8) Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Now, let's look at the following verses in Revelation 7 that come after that:

Revelation 7:9

9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13-14

13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So, now you have to ask yourself, why would the verses talking about the great multitude that come from every nation and people coming out of the Tribulation be separate from those listed as being the sealed from the twelve tribes of Israel? Because those representing the twelve tribes of Israel are Israelites and the rest come from every other nation. Get it?

Sorry, the 144,000 don't represent Seventh Day Adventists who keep the Sabbath and there is nothing Biblical about an Investigative Judgement that's been taking place since 1844 just because Ellen White says so. Show me some Bible verses.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The 144,000 represent a group with a similar role like the 12 apostles. They don't have to be SDAs. But they will be preaching the proper 3 angels messages which at this stage is taught natively in the SDA church only. You could be a Sabbath-keeping Christian of any kind (Baptist, Calvinist ect) as long as your giving the correct 3 angels message.

You really think you are going to find 12,000 pure blood people from all those 12 tribes when 10 of them were effectively wiped out by the Assyrian's thousands and thousands of years ago! It is best to know history to see if your literal interpretation makes sense first....I would suggest you watch the first video I posted on who the New Israel is. According to the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel, after the death of Stephen the gospel was to go out to the Gentiles. Anyone who followed after Jesus became part of the house of Israel (spiritually).

Why would God send the Jews who reject him to go to the world and preached the message to come out of Babylon when they don't even follow Jesus???? If it doesn't make logical sense then your interpretation methods it likely wrong.
------------------------------
Do you really want me to prove the Investigative Judgement to you. Are you prepared to do some reading as I don't want to hijack the thread posting up much theology proofs of an unrelated topic?

I will give you a quick summary of it and direct you to where you can read a couple of chapters on it (maybe 20 odd pages worth in total which will show you it clearly illustrated in the bible, specifically in the latter books of Daniel)

The concept known as the 'investigative judgement' which occurs in the 'heavenly sanctuary' where from the end of the 2300 day (year) time period of Daniel 8:14 Jesus entered from the Holy Place to the Most Holy Place in the heavenly sanctuary to determine who will make it into the 'book of life' before probation ends ('close of His ministration'). After probation ends then no more people will be written down in the book of life that will called up to God in the air on His second coming. Probation period ends some time during the tribulation period after the mark of the beast system has been implemented for a good while to force everyone to choose whether they set their allegiance to man's laws or God's Divine Law.

The sanctuary service that this passage is referring to relates to what the earthly priests did down here in terms of needing to offer a blood sacrifice in atonement for someones sins to be cleansed. With Jesus offering himself as our blood sacrifice to atone for our sins Jesus was able to enter the Most Holy Place to begin mediation on our behalf before God the father. This is where our life record is heard and our case argued by Jesus on our behalf of whether we accepted Him and followed his ways ect...

Obviously their is a wide spectrum of what constitutes 'faith', following His ways and each person's differing life circumstances. Every such factor is taken into account when determining who God accepts into the 'Book of Life' as well as the degree of heavenly rewards given to them. All these decisions need to be made before Jesus has His Second Coming right! After the second coming, one of the main things that God's people will do in the Heavenly city (before it comes down upon the earth at the end of the 1000 years) is to review all the decisions that God made concerning the investigative judgement of those how made it into heaven and those that didn't, examining each person's life record to see if God's judgements are just or not.

Read these three chapters (but the most important for the whole concept is the first one)
Chapter 23. What is the Santuary?
Chapter 24. In the Holy of Holies
Chapter 28. Facing Life's Record

The 2300 days (years prophetically) had been found to begin when the commandment of Artaxerxes for the restoration and building of Jerusalem went into effect, in the autumn of 457 B.C. This is the same starting date we use to calculate the coming of the Messiah (the 69 weeks of Daniel = 483 years = Fall 27 A.D Jesus' Baptism), cut off in the midst of a week ( 7 divide by 2 is 3.5 years = Jesus' cruxifixion Spring 31 A.D), completion of 70 weeks gospel to the Gentiles 34 A.D.

2300 years from 457 B.C is 1844 A.D. Seeing that the event spoke of is merely Jesus going from the Holy place in heavenly Sanctuary to the Most Holy to begin reviewing the records and determining with the Father who makes it into the 'book of life' or not, there is no earthly way to prove this because the event took place in heaven only. It is the last time prophecy ever given and Jesus could come any time after that date.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

If there was no such thing as a kind of pre-second coming investigation into people's lives then how would God have determined who is to be taken up into the heavenly city when he comes and who is going to be left here. He has to conduct some kind of Judgment on those he accepts firstly to see who he actually accepts right. That is all that the concept of the Investigative Judgement is about, it is completely biblical (mostly from the book of Daniel) and completely logical as well.

The Investigative Judgement is completely Biblical and logical.

The idea that God Somehow puts a number on how many only he would accept from Israel is unbiblical and against God's character.

Every unique teaching of SDA theology is completely biblical and can be backed up by the Bible fully.
- State of the dead is an 'unconscious sleep'
- Judgement on the 'wicked' means that they will burn only until they become ashes (erased soul from existence), the consequences of their actions last forever not the actual burning
- Still required to keep the 10 commandments
- Arch angel Micheal is just another name of Jesus
- ect ect...

If you want to argue any points I suggest you go to this site first to see if your assertion can already be responded to. You will find that all those unique SDA theological teachings are 100% Biblical and anyone trying to argue otherwise soon finds themselves with no legs to stand on and on the wrong side of the bible.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes it is all well and good to have all these numbers around representing things whether the information is from David Flynn or otherwise. The information can show the divinity or supernatural aspect of the message in the beauty of the numbers. Merely giving people numbers and concentrating on date setting is not going to be effective in winning people over to God. What is the basis of the message, 'time is close so you better put your house in order'???

All your date setting and numbers is going to lead you to think that when Satan impersonate Jesus' second coming initially to establish his visible earthly kingdom, that this would be the real Jesus and not Satan. I am saying be careful with what you are doing and setting in your mind. I commented on a Chuck Missler video you posted to me a while back and I explained to you by going through the Bible that if you were to follow what that guy says about the end times then you will be falling right for the trap. You need to know that when Jesus actually comes we are called up to the air with him and his feet never touches the ground, the 1000 years is spent up in heaven (it is not on the earth), then and only then does the heavenly city come down to rest upon the New Earth.

I am saying, be careful of what you are setting up in your own mind to happen because at the moment your understanding is clearly in opposition to Revelation 19, 20 and 21. Refrain from using your 666 carbon theory and beasts mark theory, other than that you have my general approval

One thing we can both agree on is that we can clearly see Christ by his fruit. We can clearly see Satan by his fruit. My central message is always, "Know them by their fruit." When the false messiah arrives, he will be easily spotted. They have been floating test messiah's around for the last few years. They also make very big mistakes. The publications that they think Christians are not reading, hidden on the fringe of the internet, are being read by a few of us. They are right out in the open with their tactics.

Read this:

Seventh Ray

Most Christians will see the opening picture and hit the back button. I say, you better know them by their fruit. They leave it everywhere. I seem to have the gfit of seeing in symbol. I can hardly go anywhere that I do not see the linguistics and symbolism of the document above. I was just at the movies watching John Carter from Mars. What would you guess, the ninth ray was the energy source on Mars. So much of what we are being fed right now in the movies is saying that the God from the sky is evil. Know them by their fruit. That's all you need.

Much of what you can read in these esoteric ascended master works have many elements of truth in them. For the most part, they are sourced by imagination and Theosophy. The trail always leads back to theosophy and the mistaken implications drawn from the Corpus Hermeticum. Of all the documents from antiquity, this is by far the most misused of them all. The best translation is called, "The Way of Hermes." Once a person sees what the Corpus Hermeticum is saying, it then becomes a springboard to see why Moses needed to be schooled in Egypt before Egypt was sunk into the tombs of sand.

At the heart of this entire buildup to the false messiah is Osiris. Osiris is the false representation of Nimrod and the rebuilding of the tower of Babel. Look no further than the rebuilding of the Freedom Tower in New York.

Have you seen this video? If so, you can see how utterly clueless the beast system will be in their blindness. They are rising, only to fall hard. Be clear on one thing: Not by strength, not by might, but by God's Spirit. That Spirit is leading, guiding and directing all believers to know the truth from the lie. We've been in the pews all our lives learning how to know them by their fruit. If we can know ourselves first, we can see the same need in others.

Of everyone I have talked to on ATS, you and a few others are the brightest stars on here. Daniel 12:3

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Why would God send the Jews who reject him to go to the world and preached the message to come out of Babylon when they don't even follow Jesus???? If it doesn't make logical sense then your interpretation methods it likely wrong.

Do some research on Messianic Jews.

Obviously their is a wide spectrum of what constitutes 'faith', following His ways and each person's differing life circumstances. Every such factor is taken into account when determining who God accepts into the 'Book of Life' as well as the degree of heavenly rewards given to them. All these decisions need to be made before Jesus has His Second Coming right! After the second coming, one of the main things that God's people will do in the Heavenly city (before it comes down upon the earth at the end of the 1000 years) is to review all the decisions that God made concerning the investigative judgement of those how made it into heaven and those that didn't, examining each person's life record to see if God's judgements are just or not.

Show me the Bible verses that back up all of your above statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join