It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Free Yourself from Mystery Babylon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Carbon is the fruit of knowledge (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons).

Jesus is the lamb that was slain for our sins. If we call on his name, our sins are forgiven. Grace is free, or we would be the ones boasting of our accomplishments. It's not about what we can do, it's always about what has been done for us. The other mark is that of the Mystery Religion of Babylon. We must repent of paganism (false images made from technology). Our idols are locked in the false images of technology that we have created. Not that tech is bad, but God wanted us to allow him to give us the tree of life. DNA is the only technology we need. The Blood (DNA) of Christ sets us free. By His sacrifice (not ours) we are free from sin and death.

Come out of Egypt. The Promised Land awaits.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars —all the heavenly array —do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

We were never supposed to worship the sun and moon (Nature). This is our inheritance when we are refined in the iron smelting furnace of Egypt (Earth). We were here to overcome the enemy. Mystery Babylon is the beast to overcome. How do you overcome?

Zachariah 4:6 (John the Baptist's Father) Rise to new life from our baptism (Immersion into the world).

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

True power is not found in technology.

We overcome with the Word of God. Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. God's heptadic mark on scripture is 777. 888 is Oxygen. Jesus in Greek Gematria is 888. YHVH = 26. 2+6=8. The mark of oxygen is Christ. The air we breathe allows us the privilege of reading His Word that created the universe.

Ephesians 2

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith —and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It is rather pointless calling people out of babylon (apostate worship) when you neither identify the Beast (the Papacy) or its mark (Sunday worship in veneration of the sun god) or what God's mark or seal is then produce a number 666 which is the number of a MAN not a number of subatomic objects and electrons aren't even objects and there are other parts that make up at atom than just protons, neutrons and electrons.

It is best to be out of Babylon yourself before calling other people out of it....

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

Requirements as parts of the new covenant:

Isaiah 56:6,7 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him, to love the name of the LORD, and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

Isaiah 58:13,14 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

-------------
God's Seal
Components of a seal (think royal seal) to give something authority, must contain:
- Their name
- Their Title
- The area over which they are authorized to rule, that is, their dominion

What is God's seal?
- Name: Lord
- Title: Creator
- Dominion: The heavens, the earth, the sea and everything that is in them

Where do we find God's seal given?
In the giving of the 4th commandant to keep the Sabbath

Exodus 20:11 'For in six days the LORD (Name) made (Title: creator/maker) heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is (dominion), and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
God's mark
source: www.biblicalproportions.com...

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover also I gave [5414] them my sabbaths, [7676] to be a sign [0226] between me and them, that they might know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] that sanctify [6942] them.

Ezekiel 20:20
And hallow [6942] my sabbaths; [7676] and they shall be a sign [0226] between me and you, that ye may know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] your God. [0430]

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign (Hebrew - 'Owth') between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

What is the word meaning of this strongs #0226 word

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance
classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...
------------

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus

Before calling people out of Babylon make sure you are actually one of those who is keeping all the commandments (the Divine Law) first

REMEMBER the Sabbath day...

219 - The Wine of Babylon The Bible speaks about an end-time Babylon that would lead the whole world astray. The doctrines for this end-time power can be found in ancient Babylon. In this video, the ancient religion of Babylon and its origins are traced through historic time to the very time in which we live. It is clearly revealed how this ancient religion is alive and well in religious systems of our day, dressed in a garb to suitability camouflage it from the eyes of the casual observer.

edit on 10-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Lets see what the Papacy themselves have to say about protestantism following their law made by man

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, Rome's Challenge, page 31

The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth." -Rome's Challenge, page two

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

She [the Roman Catholic Church] took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday...and thus the Pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder [sun god of the Norse], became the Christian Sunday sacred to Jesus
Catholic World, March 1894, p.809

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

“Sunday is founded, not of scripture, but on tradition, and is distinctly a Catholic institution. As there is no scripture for the transfer of the day of rest from the last to the first day of the week, Protestants ought to keep their Sabbath on Saturday and thus leave Catholics in full possession of Sunday.” — Catholic Record, September 17, 1893

“The arguments...are firmly grounded on the word of God, and having been closely studied with the Bible in hand, leave no escape for the conscientious Protestant except the abandonment of Sunday worship and the return to Saturday, commanded by their teacher, the Bible, or, unwilling to abandon the tradition of the Catholic Church, which enjoins the keeping of Sunday, and which they have accepted in direct opposition to their teacher, the Bible, consistently accept her (the Catholic Church) in all her teachings. Reason and common sense demand the acceptance of one or the other of these alternatives: either Protestantism and the keeping holy of Saturday, or Catholicism and the keeping holy of Sunday. Compromise is impossible.” — James Cardinal Gibbons, in Catholic Mirror, December 23, 1893.

“Most Christians assume that Sunday is the biblically approved day of worship. The Catholic Church protests that it transferred Christian worship from the biblical Sabbath (Saturday) to Sunday, and that to try to argue that the change was made in the Bible is both dishonest and a denial of Catholic authority. If Protestantism wants to base its teachings only on the Bible, it should worship on Saturday.” — Rome’s Challenge immaculateheart.com/maryonline Dec 2003.

“Is not every Christian obliged to sanctify Sunday and to abstain on that day from unnecessary servile work? Is not the observance of this law among the most prominent of our sacred duties? But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify.” — James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of Our Fathers (1917 edition), p. 72-73 (16th Edition, p 111; 88th Edition, p. 89).

“For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday. Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman Catholic] church outside the Bible.” — Catholic Virginian, October 3, 1947, p. 9, article “To Tell You the Truth.”

Know what the 'mark' is being remarking that it is 'selfishness' as merely a theory of yours

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Titles known to distinguish the Papacy

Roman numerals:

VICARIVS FILII DEI
(Vicar of the Son of God)

V = 5.......F = 0....D = 500
I = 1........I = 1......E = 0
C = 100...L = 50....I = 1
A = 0......I = 1
R = 0......I = 1
I = 1
V = 5
S = 0

TOTAL = 666

THE LITERAL MEANING:
VICARIVS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - son
DEI - God

DVX CLERI
(Captain of the Clergy)
Total = 666

SANCTA LVX DEI
(Holy light of God)
Total = 666

REX LATINVS SACERDOS
(King of the Roman priests)
Total = 666
---------------
Greek numerics:

'Lateinos' Total = 666
(the Latin speaking man)

'HE LATINE BASILEIA' Total = 666
(The Latin kingdom)

'ITALIKA EKKLESIA' Total = 666
(Italian Church)

source
----------
The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards. For instance, in Revelation 13:15, 16 we read about all these various peoples that are forced to worship the image of the beast under threat of death. This is very similar to a past event found in Daniel chapter 3 about all peoples of the land being commanded to bow down and worship the image of gold of King Nebuchadnezzar under threat of death (the fiery furnace) if you refused. What is going on here in this story of Daniel 3 which makes it a valid test of a person's allegiance to God? This story is testing the allegiance of God's people by seeing if they will keep His commandments, specifically targeting the 2nd commandment of no worship of idols.

In the only other instance in the bible where we hear about multiple plagues coming down upon people like in Revelation chapter 15 and 16 is in the Exodus story from Egypt. It is important to understand what was the reason why God began sending the plagues upon the Egyptians so we can understand why he will do will again to those who have not found their name in the book of life. We find the reason for the plagues in Exodus chapter 5. In reading this story we find that the Hebrews are requesting to take a break from their labours, and specifically in Exodus 5:5 we see why. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. The bible is trying to inform us if we study it what we can expect from the great future event given what occured under similar circumstances in the past.

The Bible tells us who we should worship in the last days, Revelation 14:7 Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water. We find this similar language in the writing of the fourth commandment in Exodus 20:11, 'For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them'. Whom do you have allegiance to, the final end days test will be asking.

Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You are correct, but only a few levels beyond the root. Keep in mind that the symbols are spread out in dimensions. Sabbath worship is an Earthly Symbol for what it copies in Heaven. Remember Hebrews 8:5?

"5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

This will be hard for you to see at first. It needs to soak in. Genesis 1:27 reminds us we are placed in an image of Heaven. We are not in the kingdom of God until we have passed and overcome the Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the final baptism. Sabbath rest is 1000 years. The root of the symbol is for us to take a break from the process.

In the bible, this is known as the bed of rest. 1 Kings 17 is where Elijah is symbolized as taking the widow woman's son up to heaven to his bed of rest. After, he raises him and baptizes him back into the water. Elijah, in the early part of the chapter, controls the water and dew. Dew is the sign of first water on new plants.

Elijah is then John the Baptist baptizing (Immersion in the water) as a symbol of our method of putting out fire with water. Read Matthew 3 where John calls the Experts a brood of vipers that will need to be baptized by fire and spirit.

We will rest while the enemy is removed. Then, we will raise again on the Earth. How is this possible? We are in an image as Genesis 1:27 states. The image is like looking at yourself in a mirror. The reflection is not you. When you die, you return to you. When you are here, you are in the image to raise to new life. Sabbath rest is the end of each 6000 year cycle. The Dew is the first moisture in the morning. The water is baptism.

At the end of Acts, Paul tells us that the dead will rise, both the righteous AND unrighteous. Why now? Why at the end of 6000 years?

Revelation

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

All 7 billion will see Christ return, even the wicked generation that pierced Christ. The rest is at the end of this event so we can spend 1000 years with Christ. The Sabbath is a symbol of what it really points to. It was designed for us and not us for it.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

The mark is selfishness. We take it by what we take in our hands and what we look at with out eyes.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

What you say is correct. Just dive deeper.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The Sabbath rest was the first institution created by God in the Garden of Eden. It is a part of the Divine Law which was in effect for the angels before the earth was even created and will be kept by us ongoing in the heavenly city

The purpose of the Sabbath is the physical and spiritual restoration of people and is a memorial to the Creator.

You are correct it has a symbol value too as the 1000 year period in the heavenly city before it comes down to rest on the New Earth BUT this is not the only value, it is also keep weekly forever (see Isaiah 66 passage below)

I have already shown you the verses in Isaiah (Isaiah 56:6,7 and Isaiah 58:13,14) that show the keeping of the Sabbath was still part of the terms of the new covenant that your Hebrews 8:5 verses alludes to

Hebrews 8:8 But God found fault with the people and said: "The time is coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

Exodus 31:13
Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

The New Covenant is for the Children of Israel and Judah who are us to when we accept Jesus (he becomes our spiritual Israel) ....we are still meant to keep his Sabbath to show our allegiance is to the Creator not the false-Christ Papacy (and sun god representative priest of Horus) with their day Sunday

Exodus 31:16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.

Merely alluded to the Rest that is our time in the New Heaven and New Earth?

Isaiah 66:22-23
(22) For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
(23) and it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

This text proves you are incorrect. The Sabbath is continued to be kept on a weekly basis (which is how long each Sabbath takes to come around) in Heaven then again in the New Earth just how it is expected to be kept now. If you understand the promises of our eternal inheritance you will know that we will have a city residence (in the heavenly city, which will also come down on the New Earth) and a country residence. It is required of us in the Heaven and again on the New Earth to meet in the heavenly city both once a week to participate in Sabbath worship of God and to be there each new moon (also meaning once a month) to participate in the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life which produces fruit 12 times a year (or once a month/each new moon).

I suggest you have a look at this link (in order understand the multiple meanings of Sabbath)
Does 'today' replace the seventh day

You don't know your Revelation prophecy well enough....We don't only spend 1000 years with Christ that is just the amount of time we spend in the heavenly city sorting through the records of the judgement of other people before the city makes its way down to earth. It is at this point, after the 1000 years that Judgment is administered to the 'wicked' and they are destroyed by fire until there is nothing left...this will also cleanse the rest of the Earth from all traces of sin too. After the 1000 years the Earth is recreated anew and the golden heavenly city is then found to be placed on the New Earth. We don't spend only 1000 years with God...it is ETERNAL LIFE. We spend forever with him....unless of course we are spending some time traveling to other planets!!!

Best to do more research on this from your end my friend

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

At the moment you yourself are still in Babylon following the teachings of the 'false prophet' apostate protestant Christianity still following the teachings of Rome (the Beast) which is showing that your allegiance and love isn't towards God but to man's commands. By keeping Sunday you are unwittingly paying homage to the sun god just like how masons mostly unwittingly do it as well. It is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Sunday only got its name because it was dedicated to the sun and its worship by pagans. By following the command of the papacy you are vicariously paying homage to the papacy as your authority and to the sun god.

John 16:2-4 "...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service. And these things they do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you so that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you them."

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands

Matthew 19:17 "...but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments"

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

“Written by the finger of God on two tables of stone, this Divine code (ten commandments) was received from the Almighty by Moses amid the thunders of Mount Sinai...Christ resumed these Commandments in the double precept of charity--love of God and of the neighbour; He proclaimed them as binding under the New Law in Matthew 19 and in the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5)...The (Catholic) Church, on the other hand, after changing the day of rest from the Jewish Sabbath, or seventh day of the week, to the first, made the Third Commandment refer to Sunday as the day to be kept holy as the Lord’s Day...He (God) claims one day out of the seven as a memorial to Himself, and this must be kept holy...” — The Catholic Encyclopaedia, vol. 4, “The Ten Commandments”, 1908 edition by Robert Appleton Company; and 1999 Online edition by Kevin Knight, Imprimatur, John M. Farley, Archbishop of New York.

“Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that worship should be changed from Saturday to Sunday...Now the Church...instituted, by God’s authority, Sunday as the day of worship. This same Church, by the same divine authority, taught the doctrine of Purgatory long before the Bible was made. We have, therefore, the same authority for Purgatory as we have for Sunday.” — Martin J. Scott, Things Catholics Are Asked About, 1927 edition, p. 136.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

The role of the Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit 'does' or 'can' fulfill the commandments of God in you to make you righteous. The verse in Jude clearly points out that the answer is 'can' and not 'does'

That is why in Philippians 4:13, we are told "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

The fault in the Old covenant was that there was no forgiveness component in it and the people did not realize that they would not be strong enough to keep it. That is why the Spirit is given to us to that we can call upon to strengthen us if we are feeling weak, it doesn't complete the 10 commandments for us like we are on autopilot or something. It warns/convicts us of danger and temptation but if we turn from this warning then NO, righteousness departs from us and to be made clean again me must repent of our sin.

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The 'walk' requires action on our parts and we can definitely walk away from the spirit, even if we believe Jesus is the Christ. It is not merely the answer to say baptism is the golden bullet. I know heaps of people who have been baptized in their mid-teens are have completely walked away from God now.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

We are not in the kingdom of God until we have passed and overcome the Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the final baptism.

Jesus has already overcome the world for us. Your combination of elements is sounding more like an Alister Crowley magick innovation ritual than anything resembling the gospel.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Jesus has already overcome the world for us. Your combination of elements is sounding more like an Alister Crowley magick innovation ritual than anything resembling the gospel.

Likewise, JesuitGarlic, as your continued harp on the Sabbath is no different.

Jesus has already overcome the world and ANY ritual that comes along with it.

Colossians 2:10-17

10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

We are complete in Him, through the work of the Holy Spirit, and not from the "rudiments of the world".

Colossians 2:20

20) Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Colossians 2:8

8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

So, now we should go back to focusing on the o.p. topic, freeing ourselves from the Mystery Babylon the Great, which is all the pagan religions in which every god was worshiped but the ONE TRUE GOD who rules over all of the other principalities and powers (gods).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Likewise, JesuitGarlic, as your continued harp on the Sabbath is no different.
Jesus has already overcome the world and ANY ritual that comes along with it.
Colossians 2:10-17

The rituals that are being referred to here are the Jewish festival days (like feast of weeks, passover, first fruits ect) which were shadow events meant to point to Jesus. These particular important days as part of the Jewish calendar and ceremonial law was also known by the name as 'sabbath days',

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days (King James Version)

Which law relates to what you eat or drink and new moons? The ceremonial law
I suggest you do some google searching and research before you try bring up such lines of arguments again.

Read some bible commentaries on the verses before you start quoting big slabs of text at me without having any idea what you are talking about.
Commentary on shadow sabbaths
commenaries on the Col. 2:16 verse

Do you think I am making it up when all the major protestant denominations officially agree with me, that they have no leg to stand on when it comes to following Sunday.

Lutheran:

- "The observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church."The Augsburg Confession" in: Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, section 10

Presbyterian:

"A change of the day to be observed from the last day of the week to the first. There is no record, no express command authorizing this change." (N.L. Rice, 'The Christian Sabbath', p.60)

Methodist:

"Take the matter of Sunday...there is no passage telling Christians to keep that day, or to transfer the Jewish Sabbath to that day." (H. F. Rall, 'Christian Advocate', July 2, 1942.)

Congregationalist:

- "IT is quite clear that however rigidly or devoutly we spend Sunday, we are not keeping the Sabbath...There is not a single sentence in the New Testament to suggest that we incur any penalty by violating the supposed sanctity of Sunday." (Dr R.W. Dale, 'The Ten Commandments', pp100,101.)

Anglican:

- "Many people think that Sunday is the Sabbath, but neither in the New Testament nor in the early church, is there anything to suggest that we have any right to transfer the observance of the seventh day of the week to the first. The Sabbath was and is Saturday and not Sunday..." (Rev. Lionel Beere, 'Church and People', Sept. 1st 1947

Baptist:

- "There was and is a commandment to keep holy the Sabbath day, but that Sabbath day was not Sunday...There is no scripture evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the seventh day to the first day of the week." (Dr. Edward T. Hiscox, (author of the Baptist Manual) New York Ministries Conference, Nov. 13, 1893.)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I know what these verses mean. I don't need a lesson from you.

The point is that you are using your argument to divide Christianity.

If you want to hold the Sabbath on Saturday, more power to you. If the Jews want to continue holding their feasts and festivals, more power to them.

The whole point of Colossians 2 is to focus on what it means to be part of the body of Christ and not to divide yourselves based on how and when you practice it.

Don't judge others based on these things. Use your faith to bring people to Christ, not to tear down other Christians. This only makes Christianity look bad. You're not helping.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Words from the official mouthpiece of the Papacy in America:

“The Catholic church for over one thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday...The Protestant World at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the (Catholic) Church’s right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant World.” — James Cardinal Gibbons in the Catholic Mirror, September 23, 1983.

----------------
Best to actually know how the Beast system is before you can start calling them out of the system right

Characteristics of the Rev 13 Sea Beast/ Daniel 7 little horn power:
Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law
Best to see the proof in the pudding form history

Best to actually know the control structure of the entire Satanic kingdom that makes up Babylon before only calling one group like the masons out of it...The bigger fish to fry are the illuminati working in concert with the Jesuits for the Vatican.

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person! James Parton (1855), as quoted in M. F. Cusack, The Black Pope (London: Marshall, Russell & Co., 1896): 76.

The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants. John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (Middleton, Idaho: CHJ Publishing, 1999): 302.

“P-2 Masonry” (John Daniel, author of the book, “The Grand Design Exposed”; 1999; Page 169): “There is a Masonic Propaganda group, number two…known as the ‘P-2 Club’, with its headquarters being in Rome. …The P-2 Club is a propaganda society of the world’s elite which includes high-ranking Roman Catholic prelates and, of course, Jesuits.”

(I.A. Sadler, author of the book “Mystery, Babylon the Great”; 2003; Pages 175-181): “Freemasonry is another branch of the Babylonian Mysteries, which has survived under different names from the time of the fall of open pagan worship in the 5th century. …Freemasonry is just as ripe for manipulation by the JESUITS and the CHURCH OF ROME, that it may be used for the purposes of ROME, as any Protestant denomination. [Ed.: Freemasonry has been manipulated by the Jesuits for many decades.] …In Britain and the USA, Freemasonry appears as a ‘Christian’ organization. However, this is a most dangerous pretense, for the true god of Freemasonry is Lucifer, who is Satan appearing as an angel of light. …Both Freemasonry and the CHURCH OF ROME [Ed.: at their highest levels] worship the same god… Masonic ceremonies implicitly deny the sufficiency of Scripture. …[Ed.: Freemasonry] is particularly strong in many Baptist churches in the USA… Those in the lower levels of Freemasonry know nothing about the higher and even more secretive degrees.”

It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West—"Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rites, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris. Helena Blavatsky 32 degree co-mason, Isis Unveiled (Los Angeles, CA: The Theosophy Company, 1968): 390.

Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none. source: Dave Hunt A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 87.

There is considerable analogy between Masonic and Jesuitic degrees; and the Jesuits also tread down the shoe and bare the knee, because Ignatius Loyola thus presented himself at Rome and asked for the confirmation of the order. source: Charles Heckethorn, (1900), as quoted in Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocrasy (South Pasadena, California: Emissary Publications, 1980): 313.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I understand you point. They are correct in their words and so are you. The paradox from my position is no paradox at all. There is an excluded middle. Once we know the third perspective, we see around the problem.

One single thing must be understood. We only need to reach out our hand to God. We do not accomplish the gift he gives us of rest. Always remember this: It's not about what we can do, it's about what has been done for us. We cannot fulfill the law. We are incapable. On our best day, we are Isaiah 64:6. When the rest comes, God gives it to us (Isaiah 26:19-20 and many other places). Observing the law here is the same problem Paul was dealing with. We have freedom in Christ. The law was only our guardian (Galatians 3). Now that salvation has come, we are free in faith. FREE. Not to sin, but to do good works. The patterns in the image here are archetypes of the true Tabernacle in heaven Hebrews 8:5.

Hebrews 8:5

They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

What does God desire: Mercy and not sacrifice.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Where do we go when we are finally judged and seen as God sees Christ?

There is a secret here you need to know. You are resting right now. You are in the image. That means you are currently resting. When you awake from the image, you are with God. This is the dream. We are to observe the law with a Holy Spirit and the Word written on our hearts. We are being inscribed in this life we live.

Psalm 17

15 As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The whole point of this thread is to get people out of Babylon because we are close to the end and the tribulation period is almost upon us. I happen to know as a fact the final end days test to divide the sheep from the goats and properly test a supposed Christians faith in Jesus is going to be on the Fourth commandment. The information I am presenting is actually way more accurate than the OP's, it is absolutely spot on. The Holy Spirit is meant to convince you of your transgression of God's Law, if it makes you look bad then remove yourself from sin.

The Bible says that the whole world wondered after the beast and we are also told to come out and be separate, not a collective bunch of sinners altogether

This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple robe that almost touches the ground. Around his waist is a golden belt tied in a perfect knot with tassels on the ends that fall loosely on his right hip. Over his chest is what looks like a molded plate that resembles a perfectly muscled chest and abdominal area. I am wondering if it is actually his skin, because it moves as freely as if it is a part of himself rather than what he wears. It appears like living fluid metal, almost as if it emits heat or energy. He wears a crown with crowns inside of crowns that sits perfectly on his head. In his left hand, he holds a scepter. At the top of it is what appears to be a large crystal emitting a golden flame or ever-present heat. It also appears to be made of transparent, blood-red metal that moves in a continual fluid motion. In the middle where it is held are finely-wound silver threads.

I now notice the place where the grand visitation has decided to make their first contact—the great courtyard of the Vatican. I observe the pope approach with his entourage, and he is assisted as he kneels at the feet of the false Christ who is Satan. He kneels and kisses each of the feet of this imposter. Satan now reaches down and takes hold of the pope’s left hand, assisting him to his feet. Then taking the scepter in his left hand, he plunges it into the ground. As he now raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand him perfectly. He continues by saying, “Blessed are those who have watched until this day. I will make all things new. I will visit and heal all those who are sick. I will spread before you a table, that all may freely eat. I will cause nations to lay down their weapons of death and love one another. There will be worldwide peace. I have loved you, and you are to love one another as I love you. All faiths will become united, and those who have been misled will now become unified. The Muslim will acknowledge that I am the Christ; they will acknowledge me as their god and savior. The Buddhist will lay down their Buddha, cease their beliefs, and acknowledge me as their god and savior. When I left before, I gave you a new commandment. I told you to love one another as I have loved you. Now that I have returned and this will be the seat of my home throughout the universe, I give you new commandments.”

I see him call to several angels, who remove from the left side of his throne a large placard that everyone who reads it instantly understands. Satan now states that he has changed the fourth commandment to commemorate this special day. As I look at the new fourth commandment, I read that he has called all to come together and worship on the first day of the week, to seek his name and receive a blessing on this new and very special day of his returning. With his left hand, he pulls his scepter from the ground. Many now watch as his feet leave the ground. He states in a clear resounding voice that he has a great work to do, and that all should be blessed on this special day. He begins moving through the air slowly at first and then quickly disappears with his retinue of angels.
source

Best to look at the whole prophetic dream given by God...and I will provide another confirming this too

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

A vision of how the mark of the Beast economic boycott system will work

We return to the corridor where we sit silently for a little while. Neither of us says anything. After a bit, he says, "There is still more to show you." We stand up and walk to the side of the corridor where we pass through. We now stand outside of a grocery store. I watch as many people walk up to the store and show a card. I think it must be a membership card to allow them to go in. I notice a couple of people are turned away, as they do not have a card. The Herald and I begin to walk toward the building. As we continue, his appearance changes into a man again. We walk through the wall of the store and begin walking around, finding that there are not that many items on the shelves.

We walk over to the bakery area and find there is no freshly baked bread. He asks the lady behind the bakery counter why there is no freshly baked bread. She laughs and says, "We don’t get bread any more. Those that purchased grain and could mill their own flour now live like kings, as they can make their own bread." We continue to walk around and notice there are not a lot of things on the shelves. We see a stocking clerk. We ask why there are so few items on the shelves. He explains, “It is hard for the trucks to get in with the roads all destroyed and fuel is not available for the vehicles. The fuel that is available is very expensive. Besides, only we select, chosen people can get supplies anyway.”

We now go to the front of the store and see people ready to check out with the items they could find. As they get ready to pay, they present their card again. The cashier looks at the card and then the person and then swipes the card through the machine. The Herald walks over and is somehow able to get one of the cards to show me. I look at it closely. It has the photo of the individual who owns the card. Next to the picture is their address, a series of numbers, a special watermark, and security seals. He turns the card over, and in huge letters I read, “Bearer of this card accepts and will adhere to a National Day of Reverence.” A few registers over, I hear a commotion going on. A lady next to us says, "It is one of those people that don’t want to keep God’s day reverent. It’s one of those Saturday people. They are the scourge of the earth. Can’t wait till they can all be done away with." The Herald says, "It is time to go."
source: Dream 28 Stand Fast

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards.

What a great way to express this. That sentence is very well stated. How about Genesis 37 to the end of Genesis? Joseph is the archetype of Jesus. He demands that they bring his younger brother with them or he will not cooperate. When the finally bring the younger brother along, Joseph reveals himself to the brothers (kinsman). Jesus will do the same, but who is the brother that he requires first? The Palestinians. God is amazing! He knew all of this.

Go back to my rendering of the image and that we are asleep right now. When we wake, will Israel have a reflecting point from the image to then see clearly in Heaven, the true Tabernacle? Can God tell us a story in the Image? Confucius said, "I hear and I forget (Speech is not the best way to learn). I see and I remember (We are visual learners). I do and I understand (Any teacher will tell you the best way to learn is to cooperate). God tells us a story in 4D. Not only this, we get to reach out to the 5th dimension and collapse our own indeterminate wave from infinity and make choices. We have creative power that is limited to the image. What happens when we awaken from this sleep and have our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 4:19

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars —all the heavenly array —do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Does the refinement in the Iron Smelting Furnace last forever? No. We are eventually awakened and judged for our dealings with others. Where's the door? We go out with Christ or we do not exit.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Crucial information summarized from 'Last Day Events' (the author whom the Jesuits themselves believe is the only modern prophet we have had and that they don't want anyone to read the material because they will know all their plans)

1. BEFORE JESUS RETURNS SATAN IS to FIRST DISPLAYS HIMSELF WIDELY IN PHYSICAL FORM TRYING TO CONVINCE THAT HE IS THE LONGED FOR CHRIST (SAVIOR), SURROUNDED BY DAZZLING LIGHT AND PERFORMING MIRACLES (HEALINGS, FIRE FROM HEAVEN), HE IS ABLE TO CONVINCE MOST OF THE WORLD (I BELIEVE THE VATICAN CONFIRMS HIS AUTHENTCITY AS WELL BUT NOT 100% ON THAT). HE TELLS THE WORLD TO KEEP SUNDAY SACRED TO HONOUR HIM

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

Miracles Will Be Performed
• The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?—Testimonies For The Church 1:302 (1862).
• Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell upon them, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed. This Satan has done again and again.—Selected Messages 2:53 (1903).
• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

The Deception Is Almost Universal
The substitution of the false for the true is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal God will reveal Himself. When the laws of men are exalted above the laws of God, when the powers of this earth try to force men to keep the first day of the week, know that the time has come for God to work.

2. AMERICA (the beast of the land power from Revelation 13) LEADS THE WORLD FIRST INTO FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF SATAN BY ISSUING A CIVIL LAW TO SUMBIT TO SUNDAY WORSHIP, THIS LAW WILL THEN SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD AS WELL

The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:976 (1897).
As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example.—Testimonies for the Church 6:18 (1900).

Foreign nations will follow the example of the United States. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world.—Testimonies for the Church 6:395 (1900).

An attempt to enforce upon all the observance of the first day of the week as a sacred day. In doing this they will not scruple to compel men against the voice of their own conscience to observe the day the nation declares to be the Sabbath. Protestant and Papist churches unite in the decree to keep the Sunday sacred.

3. PERSECUTION FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE BIBLE SABBATH OF GOD, SOME WILL BE IMPRISIONED FOR THEIR FAITH AND MANY PUT TO DEATH, PERSECUTION LEADS TO UNITY AMONGST GOD'S PEOPLE

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority. They will be accused of disaffection toward the government.—The Great Controversy, 592 (1911).

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.—The Acts
of the Apostles, 431, 432 (1911).
Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”—Prophets and Kings, 183, 184 (c. 1914).

When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be, in different lands, a simultaneous movement for their destruction. As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof.

For a time the oppressors will be permitted to triumph over those who know God’s holy commandments.... To the last, God permits Satan to reveal his character as a liar, an accuser, and a murderer. Thus the final triumph of His people is made more marked, more glorious, more full and complete. (see the book 'the truth about angels' to know the background story of Satan, to understand God's motives are for keeping Satan here on this world)

4. Superficial Believers Will Renounce the Faith
5. Defections Among Church Leaders
6. The Church May Appear as About to Fall
7. God’s Faithful Will Be Revealed
8. New Converts Will Take the Places of Those Who Leave

God's true people who can be found in all the churches will be called out when the truth about Sabbath and Sunday worship is made fully known to them

9. The sins of Babylon will be laid open
(God only judges those by the degree of light they have received, but there is no excuse for those who are willfully blind). The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power—all will be unmasked. By these solemn warnings the people will be stirred. Thousands upon thousands will listen who have never heard words like these.

10. The Message Will Go With Great Power
11. Most Non-Adventists Will Reject the Warning
Some will listen to these warnings, but by the vast majority they will be disregarded
12. Thousands Converted in a Day
Thousands in the eleventh hour will see and acknowledge the truth....

13. THE CLOSE OF PROBATION (Meaning, you need to make your decision BEFORE this time!)
- No One Knows When Probation Will Close
- Sunday-Law Enforcement comes before the Close of Probation
- Probation Closes When the Sealing (people fully deciding for God or not) Is Finished and will end suddenly and unexpectedly
- When it is closed there will be a short time when: Unbelief continues, Men wholly engrossed in business, Religious Leaders Will Be Full of Optimism as they think about a period of peace ahead, A famine for the Word, No more prayers for the wicked, transfer of character no longer possible

When the reasoning of philosophy has banished the fear of God’s judgments, when religious teachers are pointing forward to long ages of peace and prosperity, and the world are absorbed in their rounds of business and pleasure, planting and building, feasting and merrymaking, rejecting God’s warnings and mocking His messengers—then it is that sudden destruction cometh upon them, and they shall not escape.

14. Seven Last Plagues come - and the wicked see that God's chosen people are protected from them
15. The wicked are in terror as they see Christ approach (the real one this time) with all His glory
16. The Dead in Christ are raised back to life and are raised into the air with the living who are in Christ as well

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Best to look at the whole prophetic dream given by God...and I will provide another confirming this too

Sorry, in these times, I find it best to stick with the Bible alone.

Even though I find the prophetic dreams of Ellen White fascinating, I can't take it as gospel.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What does God desire: Mercy and not sacrifice

I will give you a bit of a tour of history to better reflect what the Sabbath is all about and how Satan has tried to give it a bad rap....it is definitely not a 'sacrifice'

Let's see what happened after the breaking of the first covenant...

As the Jews departed from God, and failed to make the righteousness of Christ their own by faith, the Sabbath lost its significance to them. Satan was seeking to exalt himself and to draw men away from Christ, and he worked to pervert the Sabbath, because it is a sign of the power of Christ. The Jewish leaders accomplished the will of Satan by surrounding God's rest day with burdensome requirements. In the days of Christ the Sabbath had become so perverted that its observance reflected the character of selfish and arbitrary men rather than the character of the loving heavenly Father. The rabbis virtually represented God as giving laws which it was impossible for men to obey. They led the people to look upon God as a tyrant, and to think that the observance of the Sabbath, as He required it, made men hard hearted and cruel. It was the work of Christ to clear away these misconceptions. Although the rabbis followed Him with merciless hostility, He did not even appear to conform to their requirements, but went straight forward, keeping the Sabbath according to the law of God.

When accused of Sabbathbreaking at Bethesda, Jesus defended Himself by affirming His Sonship to God, and declaring that He worked in harmony with the Father. Now that the disciples are attacked, He cites His accusers to examples from the Old Testament, acts performed on the Sabbath by those who were in the service of God.

The Jewish teachers prided themselves on their knowledge of the Scriptures, and in the Saviour's answer there was an implied rebuke for their ignorance of the Sacred Writings. "Have ye not read so much as this," He said, "what David did, when himself was an hungered, and they which were with him; how he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, . . . which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?" "And He said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." "Have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple." "The Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Luke 6:3, 4; Mark 2:27, 28; Matt. 12:5, 6.

If it was right for David to satisfy his hunger by eating of the bread that had been set apart to a holy use, then it was right for the disciples to supply their need by plucking the grain upon the sacred hours of the Sabbath. Again, the priests in the temple performed greater labor on the Sabbath than upon other days. The same labor in secular business would be sinful; but the work of the priests was in the service of God. They were performing those rites that pointed to the redeeming power of Christ, and their labor was in harmony with the object of the Sabbath. But now Christ Himself had come. The disciples, in doing the work of Christ, were engaged in God's service, and that which was necessary for the accomplishment of this work it was right to do on the Sabbath day.

Christ would teach His disciples and His enemies that the service of God is first of all. The object of God's work in this world is the redemption of man; therefore that which is necessary to be done on the Sabbath in the accomplishment of this work is in accord with the Sabbath law. Jesus then crowned His argument by declaring Himself the "Lord of the Sabbath,"--One above all question and above all law. This infinite Judge acquits the disciples of blame, appealing to the very statutes they are accused of violating.

Jesus did not let the matter pass with administering a rebuke to His enemies. He declared that in their blindness they had mistaken the object of the Sabbath. He said, "If ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless." Matt. 12:7. Their many heartless rites could not supply the lack of that truthful integrity and tender love which will ever characterize the true worshiper of God.

Again Christ reiterated the truth that the sacrifices were in themselves of no value. They were a means, and not an end. Their object was to direct men to the Saviour, and thus to bring them into harmony with God. It is the service of love that God values. When this is lacking, the mere round of ceremony is an offense to Him. So with the Sabbath. It was designed to bring men into communion with God; but when the mind was absorbed with wearisome rites, the object of the Sabbath was thwarted. Its mere outward observance was a mockery.
Desire of Ages, Chp 29 p.284, p. 285, p. 286

What the Sabbath is all about

"The Sabbath was hallowed at the creation. As ordained for man, it had its origin when "the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy." Job 38:7. Peace brooded over the world; for earth was in harmony with heaven. "God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good;" and He rested in the joy of His completed work. Gen. 1:31.

Because He had rested upon the Sabbath, "God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it,"--set it apart to a holy use. He gave it to Adam as a day of rest. It was a memorial of the work of creation, and thus a sign of God's power and His love. The Scripture says, "He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered." "The things that are made," declare "the invisible things of Him since the creation of the world," "even His everlasting power and divinity." Gen. 2:3; Ps. 111:4; Rom. 1:20

The Sabbath calls our thoughts to nature, and brings us into communion with the Creator. In the song of the bird, the sighing of the trees, and the music of the sea, we still may hear His voice who talked with Adam in Eden in the cool of the day. And as we behold His power in nature we find comfort, for the word that created all things is that which speaks life to the soul. He "who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Cor. 4:6."
Desire of Ages, Chp 29 p.281, p. 282

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You can stick with the Bible alone but I have completely backed up the need to still keep the Divine Law and shown what God's mark and seal is FROM THE BIBLE.

Considering I have provided many quotes (from the Catholic Church) saying that it is the SDAs that are the only ones that are following the Bible completely and using it as their sole authority your statement is kind of ironic but I will let it pass.

“Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

The first 2 vision I posted up were not from Ellen White, it was from another man in the SDA church called Ernie Knoll who has been receiving these kinds of dreams since only about 2006. They agree with Ellen White and they agree with the Bible....that is why I presented it. I don't mind that you don't take on board the message that I have given right now. I just ask that you read closely what I have posted and follow up the source links so that when these things do transpire according to what has been said here you will remember and make the right decision.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join