It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current average age of ATS community

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Hello Sir I'm 31. But as you say in your OP I think age is somewhat irrelevant on here.

I lurked here for years but finally took the membership plunge in 2010.

edit on 10/6/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
32, and i've always been fascinated by anything that my elders/intellectual superiors could not explain.

Infact, an early realization that there were so many things without any kind of reasonable answer was what made me first decide that i would think for myself and not follow the 'bouncing ball' for all my knowledge.

It's what taught me to always question.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
404 error - As an artificial intelligent automated bot, i have no clear answer for you, please notify administrator at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
404 error - As an artificial intelligent automated bot, i have no clear answer for you, please notify administrator at [email protected]

You don't look a day over 400 error.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just turned 22. :-)

I guess I got into conspiracy theories through studying Media. It was the whole being-fed-what-information-the-media-wants-to-disclose thing that got me first. Although my main reason for being on ATS is cryptozoology. But I do remember reading a book on conspiracy theories as a kid, now I come to think of it. The only one of those detailed in that book that stands out in my mind now is something to do with Spam (the meat) being an aid to alien abductions.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When I first started (when I found this site) was when I was 15.

18 now.

Don't think I'll ever stop being into this sort of stuff...it never gets old

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm 39, how old is this website? I thought I stumbled across a red&gray ATS website about 97/98 after the APM building, of course... I think it was in 98, I was searching the term "secrets" and found ATS, surely it was before 911 because I was using a Dreamcast to surf the net in hawaii 98/2002, and had to leave my amdk62POS in storage. the DC was not really good for message boards, it must have been before 98.

I'm still 18 at heart!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Currently 23 years old, Ive been lurking here and used to have a different account. Been here since 2005,
I grew up around a lot of stuff that the people here at ats talk about.
I also grew up reading a lot of literauter, it seems like most people on the board did as well.
Nice to meet you all.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

First conspiracy was Aliens, always kinda believed in them, got kicked into high gear with The Rainbow Conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join