It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current average age of ATS community

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
38 here... Started with Art Bell in the mid 90's.
As far as conspiracies? Has to be Roswell, which led to Project Blue Book, JFK, then 9/11.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I remember finding that one in the early 90's too, I had just got my first own computer around then, a 386 pc and thought then technology was a double edged sword.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

yea and that data center is like echelon on steroids too, it was kinda a flashback when i read about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
22. experimenting with psychedelics bought me here,
what a trip its been.

-alternate theory's about physics,gravity,matter
-philosophy and metaphysics
-also finding more about my spiritual existence and the mysterious of life !
edit on 10-6-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
30 here, came upon this site in 2006 from some post on 911 which was my first conspiracy, and lurked for a couple years

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

first went on ats when i was 14 tho
edit on 10-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
28 for this avatar.

Thanks to this thread, big brother now has a source they can average out to conclude the average conspiracy theorists age.

Signed up in 07 after lurking for a while.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
18, been here since Ive been 15. 2012 really brought me here although i stray away from it now.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am 29. Always been interested in UFOs growing up with X-Files but 9/11 put me over the edge. Since then many of new possibilities have crept in. Trying to keep it rational though ... its tough.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
According to quantcast average ats users are 18-24 year old men that went to collage have a low paying job and no kids.
Our most represented race is "other" so I'm guessing Venusian
linky
edit on 10-6-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i am 45 and a half look 30 act like 15 & i still go play on the swings now and again just to keep in contact with the kid inside .never had a computer till 2006 i found books more appealing .now i spend every minute i can online i got in to these sites when i started remembering what time i first heard about 9-11 in the uk nuff said

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
35 here, grew up in Oklahoma and was fortunate to grow up learning the truth about what happened to the native americans. I guess the first conspiracy for me was learning that we believed and taught that the natives were the uncivilized ones, when it is obviously the other way around. I could say I guess that I was always taught to second guess the history we are taught in schools. Art Bell kinda polarized it for me though. It's interesting now looking back, it doesn't really feel like I've been into conspiracies for all that long, when it's actually been all my life. ATS is a great tool for info in this. I read up in the threads here for years off and on before I started participating.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
9 and 3/4

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Almost 59. First not so subtle introduction to things paranormal was recurring reincarnation dreams as a toddler until kindergarten. First psychic experience at 10 at the Gettysburg Monument when I had a vision of being in the battle. Several psychic experiences after that including a nice talk with my father after he died.

Conspiracies: JFK which I watched in real time from a few hours after it happened through the whole weekend, glued to the screen right along with Walter Cronkite (old IronPants or IronButt I think they called him); I saw Oswald The Patsy get murdered live on black and white tv thankfully (the B&W part); fast forward through VietNam, the incredible year of 1968, Watergate, lying presidents, good presidents like Carter being made to look like idiots, bad presidents being propped up like puppets in a play, the horror that was Reagan for eight interminable GD years, then that worser horror Bush the Elder (a lying sack of reptilian # from another universe no doubt), then the idiot that was Clinton (and to the poster up above, Slick Willie has been known to comment that Hillary has eaten more pussy than he has, yupperoo; she didn't marry him for his sex appeal, she married him cuz she was gonna maneuver him to be President, then everyone was gonna luv, luv, luv Slick Willie so much that she was gonna segue into the Oval Office after him, instant dynasty for 16 years in a row.... but SW torpedoed that plan by being a little too obvious with Monica. Kinda funny, that). THEN, the piece o'crap cloned but something went wrong with the brain part presidency of GWB, and finally god knows what Obama is. I'm leaning towards Freeman's idea that he's a clone of Akhanaten, but who knows anymore.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot 9-11. Wasn't it painfully obvious as soon as the first tower fell that it couldn't be anything but planned, and by someone with unlimited funds to burn, not the longest running patsy in CIA history? And oh, by the way. The Towers Were Nuked. They have tactical nukes now with very low radiation signatures that are the size of a potted plant, or an apple, or your lunch. No worries about 'wiring the buildings' or any of that. Just plant one on every other floor and set them off from America's Mayor's bunker. Then take down Bldg 7 the same way to hide the evidence. Ain't Amerika fun? We're so Exceptional....

edit on 10-6-2012 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
41. Long time listener to Coast to Coast brought me to ATS 4 years ago although I joined later. (fly on the wall) My first conspiracy interest has and will always be Roswell and UFO's.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Yeah, 40 here. . .hoorah!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

42...I want to know what this big round booster shot scar really is on my left arm...hmmm

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
19 here

My first interest in conspiracies started with my refusal to conform in public school to rules that made absolutely no sense. Obviously knew something was up from an early age after discovering the dirty past of US conquest

Then after realizing humanity's blatant ignorance of war, genocide and ecocide, I refused to accept the vile, always walking down the path of wisdom the best that I can...

Experiencing the paradigm shift after 9 1 1 really opened my eyes. It seemed so trivial to kill another when we hold our own lives in such high regard, It always seemed to me like war was a game being manipulated by higher ups.

Born with a deep passion for discovering our true history in a world dominated with chronic narcissism, I've never been afraid to stare death in the face and I don't plan on stopping spreading the truth no matter what happens.

There's no reason or excuse for the current state of turmoil there is and change all starts within ourselves.

edit on 10-6-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
18, but for some strange reason I can't remember turning 18. Hmmmmm.

That's OK. I'm 46 and I can't remember turning 18 either.

My prediction: Average age between 35 and 45.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
24, i used to come here just for the science and space forums but once i realized how ridiculous this site and everyone on it is i had to limit myself to coming once a month just for fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join