It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current average age of ATS community

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
while it's never proper to ask a woman her age, I'm 42....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
857 here

Time traveler.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Good point!!! you'd think with 3 sisters i would have considered this before posting, If your not comfortable with giving out your age that's fine I can respect that I'm really huge on privacy, hence why I've been here so long and posted so little.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Weird, I've actually been wondering the general age of people, although I dare not ask. Cheeky . 36 for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Mid 30s, without the grey & a full head of hair.

I don't know why I added that last part, except that I tend to be thankful I still have a full head of hair without any grey.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

21 here...First conspiracies, actually quite a few, main genre- Government malfeasense and government cover-ups, etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
30, I found ATS through an ad on Coast to Coast one night. A friend of my mom's was telling her about a shadow government and Kennedy so I became intrigured. While I was in the Navy back in 1999 when I found Coast to Coast on the way home from watch one night and that was it for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I remember freshman year of high school in 1996 the school's library computers was actually my first experience with internet & search engines. I was looking up everything I could on Roswell and Project Blue Book & Area 51 & then printing out page after page after page of information. I had a thick stack of papers that I hole punched & put in a 3 ring binder & I would just lay in bed at night and read & reread my "files." LoL Then around 1998 we finally got our own computer, had AOL & the dial up modem (the good ol days) and the rest is history. Been an online conspiracy junkie ever since & haven't looked back. Remember what search engines & websites looked like back in '97?? lol fun times.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The average age of a 5th grader in America!

And have usable laptop, desktop, i-pad, etc...!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
45 years old
The first conspiracy I was into was bigfoot, as I grew up at the edge of the everglades and the skunk ape stories were rampant. Next was probably Bermuda triangle and as I got older the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great post. I always wonder if some of the more annoying comments are made by 12 year olds.
37 here. but never wanna grow up. I'm still a Toy's R Us kid

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
28 in September. Member since January 2008. Intelligent discussion brought me here...Dumb discussion keeps me away for days at a time.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm older than 25, younger than 35.... take a guess

edit on 10-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am 65.

Back in the 50s my mom belonged to a group called "The Mental Shop".

One of the speakers was: George Adamski en.wikipedia.org...

Her best friend was a psychic - who was close friends with: Gina Cerminara en.wikipedia.org...

My uncle was a lecturer for: A.R.E - - The Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) - - the Edgar Cayce Society.

Plus - I've had various "experiences" (such as OBEs) since first memory.

I guess you could say I was born into it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Adamski's photo has always been one of my favorites that ship was identical to one of the ships designed by the vril society, and the sleeping prophet was one of my first books when I was a kid along with the readers digest mysteries of the universe and they still sit on my shelf. I'd say you were definitely born into it

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
21 here...I think I found this place researching paranormal stuff. I was on a ghost hunting kick for a while there, And I had actually caught some pretty cool evidince.

Been here ever since. Sometimes I get annoyed by some people here and I have to give it a break for a week or two, But I always come back...lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There is no age restriction on the site, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am 43. What got me started on conspiracy "theories" are the ones that years later turned out to be fact, like project echelon.
First time I heard about it was on an episode of Art Bell in the early/mid 90s, used to drive a lot at night, now its common knowledge, not to mention, outdated.

link

Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
857 here

Time traveler.

I have always been attracted to older men :sigh:

As for myself? I am younger

But wasn't the sacking of Rome an awesome feat? I was in love with Alaric for a time... :sigh:
edit on 10-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
17 y.o. And my first conspiracy interest began around 10years ago upon the discovery of my dads copy of mysterious world by arthur c. clarke. Such a great book, I must have read it over a hundred times.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join