It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donny has found Nibiru again - Can someone tell me what he is actually looking at apart from Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I was having a look through the 32 degrees of BS and apparently our Nibiru saviour has found 100% confirmation of Nibiru for about the 40th? 50th time? I don't know. It amazes me how people can sit there and lie to themselves and to the rest of the world. After commenting on one of his videos last week, the moron blocked me, I do not think he appreciated being told he needed psychological help. Anyway I thought I would go back and see if there were any updates and guess what, hes at it again.

Now I know this image is not Nibiru. I know that guy does need serious help but with that, what is the image actually of? I have never seen it before and to me it would look like maybe a lense or something. It is still an interesting image and I think I have noticed the southern cross in there also. Again this idiot actually believes the "sphere" is Nibiru. If it is then congratulions to him, but I think it isn't.

Anyway the Idea is to find out what he claims as Nibiru so I can go back, send him a lovely message to discredit his garbage and tell him once more he needs to see a shrink... Sorry, I find it funny

edit on 10-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (link to the image instead of the video)

edit on 10-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You think hes an idiot for wasting his time looking for something that isnt there,
I think your an idiot for wasting your time making the effort to debunk what you think is a waste of time.

being an idiot is a very subjective thing

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Now I know this image is not Nibiru. I know that guy does need serious help but with that, what is the image actually of?

Got about 2 minutes in and decided "dont know, dont care".
Much like the people who spend their time carefully examining google sky, looking at other composite maps and secondary patched together image sources is a complete waste of time.

If he said he had his own telescope, and he showed us an original image that he took first hand himself, then I would bother to check it out.... but this 45 minutes of rubbish isnt worth anyones time.

And isnt Nibiru supposed to have killed us already anyway? At least ten or twenty times by now?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Hey, I'm not the guy out there getting tased by St Louis police offices as he states, police kicking my door down for a health check up. I understand maybe I am wasting my time but that image does look like an image from space or there abouts. I do not know what it is and when that Idiot says its a classified NASA picture, I would like to find out whether it is or it isn't. Thats all I'm asking because there seems to be stars in the image, yet hes claiming it is Nibiru. Is it from a NASA telescope? Is it just a donny photoshop special to get hits?

Thanks for the help by the way, idiot

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

There is one specific image there that starts around 5 minutes... I'm sure someone can tell me what it is, I just don't know what it is... But it ain't his fantasy planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

looks like the sky. He points out the kite constellation. Is he trolling?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I really haven't spent much time looking at this Donny and his youtube videos, I have heard the name pop up a few times though...

Is it normal for him to make a 47 minute long video about a single image?

If so, it's a perfect way to not get debunked....who is going to waste nearly an hour to watch some guy ramble on about a picture he took/found?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I didn't, its just the image came up at the very start and the headline caught my attention. i thought I would have a look and see what he was on about. Anyway the image is there and I guess its just the sky or something, but why would a person even think that was a planet in the first place? He also claims its "Classified Nasa footage" but I guess, how did he of all people get his hands on that... maybe I am wasting my time..
Maybe I noticed the Southern Cross being from Australia and thought, Is this mofo serious?? If it is the SC

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Didn't need to even watch the video. That "planet" he seems to be referring to looks like someone took a shot of the milky-way and turned it into a sphere using a program like Photoshop.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
You think hes an idiot for wasting his time looking for something that isnt there,
I think your an idiot for wasting your time making the effort to debunk what you think is a waste of time.

i know this might be a bit off topic , but keep in mind when you point the finger , you have 3 pointing right back at you , you know better then to call names , we will both probably have our comments removed .. be polite and respectful .. ..

jusy saying ...

to the op , i am not sure what that pic is , it looks like a moon ,hard to say will have to digg up some more info on it , can you provide any more info on this pic ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

The only other place I could find a article was Before its news.. Hush about the photo, donny doesn't want it copied without his authorisation, but if it is so important to everyone, screw him. The article is below with a couple of others.

ELC20049 DNY : A Top Secret Nibiru System NASA ISS Classification Exposed; Along With, A Possible NEO Asteroid To Hit Earth According To Spaceweather.Com______beforeitsnews/story/2222/631/ELC20049_DNY_:_A_Top_Secret_Nibiru_System_NASA_ISS_Classification_Exposed;_along_with,_a_p ossible_NEO_asteroid_to_hit_earth_according_to_Spaceweather.com.html

i don't know whether Before its news is reliable or not.. But I guess this way no-one has to sit through a 40 minute video..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting.

It's meant to be object ELC20049 DNY which supposedly has been 'classfied top secret'.
edit on 10-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Dont you get it? nibiru is not the threat here. The giant popcorn kernels heading toward the sun are the real threat

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think there is something out there but for some reason I think it will just go back to where it came from without us ever knowing what it really was or where it came from. It will go down as a great unsolved mystery of history. As if we do not have enough of them already.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks like a photo of the sky taken through a fisheye lens or photoshopped to look at way.

You can see the horizon to one side, stars and the Milkyway across the middle.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's an image of the milky way. Apparently now our own galaxy is now Nibiru. I think Nibiru claims just reached a new low. He exported a very widefield image of a good chunk of the milky way from skyview virtual observatory (skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov... ) using what looks to be orthographic projection or something similar and he's calling it "Nibiru." He knows he's full of it, but even as his hoaxes go this is pathetic. I'm not sure what all-sky survey he's drawing the data from and what the exact coordinates/field of view are, but I'm not going to go scouring his video again for it. I lost enough IQ points when I first saw his video showing that image a few days ago. Anyway, I did my own version using IRAS data. Considering that I was just flying blind and made guesses as to the field of view, coordinates, and projection settings I'd say I did a damn good job replicating his picture.
i319.photobucket.com...
It's the Milky Way. Donny is such a liar.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

If you think he's not an idiot, why is he posting images of the milky way and claiming they're the "nibiru system," and why did he disable comments on the corresponding video? He's a liar and he's doing his best to keep his followers from seeing the truth and unsubscribing from his channel.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

We should start up our own YouTube channel, use it to make videos to basically show how people like Donny are idiots, ignorant, and simply uneducated...........

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

We should start up our own YouTube channel, use it to make videos to basically show how people like Donny are idiots, ignorant, and simply uneducated...........

Sounds like a great idea. I'd love to contribute videos to such a channel.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's an image of the milky way. Apparently now our own galaxy is now Nibiru.

So....Nibiru exists?
When is it going to hit us?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join