It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Worl Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This posted before I could type body..

So this post is about something I am hearing more about..

I hear the US Gov is slowly trying to disprove Christianity. I don't have a lot of details here but I thought this would be a great start for me to get more input and see whats going on.. Here is a video that is pretty long, but very interesting none the less! I have only searched some of what was said in this video, all that I have searched has turned out to be true..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 06/10/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths
[mor..Ya I think every religion has been scrutinized ...people should be free to believe what ever blows their hair back.Sorry,didn't watch the video..it's to bad they have to fight over it.

edit on 10-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

Sent me on a worl

Sorry my fingers hit enter and posted with just title.. will NEVER happen again

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Not gonna happen...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I hope not, but check it out...

So as we all know the FEMA "camps" are every where now.. There saying in a sense this will be when they round up the Christians and put them in "camps". Its been a prophetic vision to many for a long time.. What not a better way for the Gov to find out who's who.

Christians scare Todays Gov. I used to have a great link that showed every persons name and title that was in the original picture of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence. They were all Priests and Pastors. Its Christians that hold there freedoms and Constitution the closest. We will not conform, where as every one else will.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It's important to understand that the captivity and killing may not be the people you think. Patience is necessary while God makes the enemy His footstool. Read this thread: LINK This verse and Revelation 11 seems to make it out that the Christians will be put into captivity. This may be the case. Revelation 11 holds the key I think. When Mystery Babylon rises, God promptly hands then a ticket to judgment early.

Read my post ( LINK ) above very carefully, then apply it here as well. We are not reserved for judgment if Grace covers our souls. If we have been written in the book, we are in God's care. I trust Him over any oath to mankind. If this first Beast was during WWII, then we know that God has already claimed this victory. The captivity was the Jews. LINK If this is the case, then Revelation 11 is even closer than we think to ending this mess for good. Revelation is not in order by the way. Pride before a fall. Either way, we know what happens to evil men that undermine God's authority. Ultimately, they find out how real God is.

Revelation 13

8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

There are many ways to look at this. In the end, we can only connect the dots looking back. It won't happen as quickly as we might hope. It might also be the case that all of Revelation happens in cycles. The final cycle represents the entire sequence.

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Capitalism is not the way. Even your own bible say it is the wrong way and I do question a lot of thing that the bible say is thruths.

>
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

One day there will be no religon since knowledge/wisdom will be for all to see and proof of god will be for all. God leaves no soul behind no matter what your religons say. If this was not true then I would have been dead right now. And all religons will not be the whole thruth because they will have gotten the specifics wrong.

God is not duality/ego based like your bible tells it. The only duality is the ones that are ready and the ones who need more time to understand. I do not know where the line is drawn but I think we are in for a suprise. Think twice about you actions and do not judge just because you cannot understand. You can never go wrong with trying to love your neighbour/understanding your neighbour.

In the end all will be as one again. As it was and as it is meant to be.
edit on 10-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Revelation 13

8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

This is happening right now. Most people have turned away from religion and worship money, TV and many other things. Does this say that when Jesus was sacrificed that it also was the creation of the world? Jesus was and is the lamb, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Revelation 13

This is happening right now. Most people have turned away from religion and worship money, TV and many other things. Does this say that when Jesus was sacrificed that it also was the creation of the world? Jesus was and is the lamb, right?

The mark of the beast is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Carbon is the fruit of knowledge (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons).

Jesus is the lamb that was slain for our sins. If we call on his name, our sins are forgiven. Grace is free, or we would be the ones boasting of our accomplishments. It's not about what we can do, it's always about what has been done for us. The other mark is that of the Mystery Religion of Babylon. We must repent of paganism (false images made from technology). Our idols are locked in the false images of technology that we have created. Not that tech is bad, but God wanted us to allow him to give us the tree of life. DNA is the only technology we need. The Blood (DNA) of Christ sets us free.

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Revelation 13

Money is just a manifistation of the service to ego mentality. A system of unequalness/duality. Even if you remove money you will still have to deal with the egobeast behind that is that many people think they are above other people.

Sometimes a person know more/understand more and can do things that others cant do. But with the right information and time all people can evolve and sometimes even pass what a person knows now. Be happy with what you have understood and help others reach their potential and you will be helped reaching yours if the persons around you have an helping mindset.

We are all unique and special in our own way because of our experiances. I will never worship religon. I will not follow what anyone tells me (even god) if I do not agree with it and it cant be explained to the highest ideals. I will try to follow the highest ideals instead of service to all (without the all parasiting on the one), egolessness and creating harmony and understanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

I will try to follow the highest ideals instead of service to all (without the all parasiting on the one), egolessness and creating harmony and understanding.

So no ego, create harmony and understanding. Got it.

I will never worship religon. I will not follow what anyone tells me (even god) if I do not agree with it and it cant be explained to the highest ideals.

So big ego, and only believe in what strokes that ego. Got it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

I will try to follow the highest ideals instead of service to all (without the all parasiting on the one), egolessness and creating harmony and understanding.

So no ego, create harmony and understanding. Got it.

I will never worship religon. I will not follow what anyone tells me (even god) if I do not agree with it and it cant be explained to the highest ideals.

So big ego, and only believe in what strokes that ego. Got it.

The second is in fact not ego from my point of view but working toward the ideal and questioning everything. In this world of false conditioning and manipulation/illusion I have to be questioning (criticly thinking) instead of easyly trusting to see hidden thruths. Why should I not question other peoples egoes (even gods if he has one) when I question my own mind/ego all the time and look for errors in my thinking?

I will follow other people if they explain why they do what they do and it can be thought of as loving, harmonious, teaching and for the good off all but I will make sure I follow the highest ideal and not a bully/manipulator that can say the right things. If god is a bully should I follow god just because god is god?

Would you not speak up for your brothers and sister if your father treated them badly without cause even if he treated you good?

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
Buddha quote

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
Buddha quote

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Were getting a little off topic here fellow ATS members.. Lets try to bring it back.

This thread is about the "new or one world religion", the US Gov. trying to push "Zionism". (Allegedly)
Using these means to incarcerate Christions, and probably other person apposing the "new or one world religion"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is seen more and more. Many children are void of any spiritual beliefs and Christians are becoming a target of TPTB second only to Jews. As society, degenerates into a valueless mob it makes the day of his coming draw even nearer. I hope that we will not get to the point that the government wants to feed us to the lions. In God, we trust.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
It is seen more and more. Many children are void of any spiritual beliefs and Christians are becoming a target of TPTB second only to Jews. As society, degenerates into a valueless mob it makes the day of his coming draw even nearer. I hope that we will not get to the point that the government wants to feed us to the lions. In God, we trust.

I agree, and on a revelations/spirital aspect. I think things are going to get REALLY bad. I just hope and pray I don't see it in my life time, or that of my sons.

These operating FEMA camps really drive the nail in the coffin for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
Were getting a little off topic here fellow ATS members.. Lets try to bring it back.

This thread is about the "new or one world religion", the US Gov. trying to push "Zionism". (Allegedly)
Using these means to incarcerate Christions, and probably other person apposing the "new or one world religion"

It ain't the U.S. government pushing for the ecumenical religion, not directly. Take a peek at the Vatican, trying to reunite all christianity under the banner of Roman Catholicism...seen so many ads this year of the Pope calling "his" wayward sheep "home", that and the Pope has been hosting talk with all the major religious leaders in the world under the "we all share the same god" bullcrap at his enumene conferences, he in tandem with the U.N. are pushing for this one world religion, and i think that will come before the one world order and one world currency.
edit on 11-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

TextWe are all unique and special in our own way because of our experiances. I will never worship religon. I will not follow what anyone tells me (even god) if I do not agree with it and it cant be explained to the highest ideals. I will try to follow the highest ideals instead of service to all (without the all parasiting on the one), egolessness and creating harmony and understanding.
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You will bow to Jesus when he returns for every knee will bend to him and it says every man ,woman child and beast .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
the West has been, culturally, ethically and spiritually, dominated by Christianity since the latter part of the Roman empire. within the last century or so Christianity has increasingly been replaced by Secular Humanism, which basically states that God is nonexistent or irrelevant and 'Man' is the center of life. this philosophy started among the elite, in Europe and North America, in the 19th century (Huxley, Darwin). it gradually became the operative mindset in academia and now dominates the cultural as well as academic community.
the U.S. Democrat party, once 'liberal' and reasonably Christian, is especially dominated by the sechum system, often mislabeled 'Progressivism'. there is no doubt now that the majority of the Democrat party, and much of the U.S. Government, and the great majority of the academic and cultural (media, news and entertainment) communities, are openly hostile towards Christianity.
this secular left hides behind the liberal mask of 'tolerance' and fairness, but in reality it is anything but.
I read a quote about ten years ago, unfortunately don't remember the source, but a woman dealing with a group of college professors opined 'if they could put is in camp they would, they really would'.
as long as the constitution holds it won't happen. if the Constitution can be suspended or otherwise negated...good night irene.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
the West has been, culturally, ethically and spiritually, dominated by Christianity since the latter part of the Roman empire. within the last century or so Christianity has increasingly been replaced by Secular Humanism, which basically states that God is nonexistent or irrelevant and 'Man' is the center of life. this philosophy started among the elite, in Europe and North America, in the 19th century (Huxley, Darwin). it gradually became the operative mindset in academia and now dominates the cultural as well as academic community.
the U.S. Democrat party, once 'liberal' and reasonably Christian, is especially dominated by the sechum system, often mislabeled 'Progressivism'. there is no doubt now that the majority of the Democrat party, and much of the U.S. Government, and the great majority of the academic and cultural (media, news and entertainment) communities, are openly hostile towards Christianity.
this secular left hides behind the liberal mask of 'tolerance' and fairness, but in reality it is anything but.
I read a quote about ten years ago, unfortunately don't remember the source, but a woman dealing with a group of college professors opined 'if they could put is in camp they would, they really would'.
as long as the constitution holds it won't happen. if the Constitution can be suspended or otherwise negated...good night irene.

Great post, wish I could give a couple more stars.. You are absolutely right. And this is pretty much what I'm talking about, but I feel the US Gov (probably indirectly as to not alarm any one) is pushing for this movement. Like I've said, once the Christians are taken care of, as well as the other non conforming spiritual believers, the population will be sheep, more so then they are today.

With all these FEMA camps, and the Denver Airport.. Were getting really close my friend. I'm sure these camps and "re education centers" are going to house the hard core occupiers, and I REALLY fear that because of the hard core occupiers, and people not knowing how to constructively express there feelings regarding politics, Marshal Law will be declared and eventually they will be detaining Christians as well.. Because, (as I'm sure you know) once Marshal law is enacted, the US Constitution means NOTHING!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I posted a thread last night about the downfall of America in relation to its waning faith.
It's a long thread, I spent quite a bit of time on it and would love for y'all to read it.
Don't worry about flags or stars, that is so not important.
What is important is the message, and from what I can tell so far, only one person has read it.

Do The Harbingers Of Ancient Israel Mean The Destruction Of America?

top topics

join