It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Reynard Beck actually fly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hello, I hope some people find this as interesting as I did having just read about this in an old book I found and I did a search using the name and did not find anything.

Well as the story goes a farmer named Reynard Beck was actually able to levitate and was witnessed by many and apparently noone could ever figure out what he was doing or if he even knew. I personally believe that the story might be true and falls in with tales like that of the green children or spring heel jack which are just plain bizzare.

I found a few links with info on Reynerd so here is one with a more complete story and I also read of another fellow named Daniel Home in 1833 who could also levitate. www.thegalaxyexpress.com...

We live in an amazing world with so much stuff that we have no idea of going on and I hope we can figure out if there is any merit to this story and if so I couldn't think of anything more awsome that flying.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
From what I understand, fear is the only thing that really weighs us down. Relieve yourself us the subjective burden, and who knows, can we really deny such a-these claims? I have hope, as I do feel it in myself as well that I may lift myself up off the ground, as if along the nature of Peter Pan himself. Like he said, think happy thoughts.

Think upon the metaphysics of it. Why not? This is the time for change.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
what if these are all time travelers?, just a thought?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
A leaded belt would not be of much use, he would need the weights on his feet to remain upright.

Think about swimming and life jackets. We dont wear them on our feet we put them at the top. The opposite would be needed in Reynards case.
edit on 10-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join