It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Groups in Syria Armed with Chemical Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

2012-06-09

TEHRAN (FNA) - Terrorist groups in Syria are now armed with chemical weapons, media reports disclosed on Saturday, adding that these groups receive the needed trainings on how to use such lethal weapons in Turkey.

According to a report by Syrian DamPress, these chemical weapons have been transferred to Syria from Libya.

The news agency pointed to the growing number of media reports on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, and warned, "Any report released or to be released on the Syrian Army's alleged use of the chemical weapons is meant to pave the ground for the terrorists to use these weapons against the people and accuse the Syrian army and government of that crime."

Meantime, the report expressed the hope that the Syrian army would foil the very dangerous plot against the country.
[SNIP]
Source

Mod Note: For the hundredth time. Please copy and paste the first 1/2 paragraphs from the article that interests you, AND add your own thoughts and opinions in the post!
edit on 10-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The same Libya who we 'liberated' and put in charge with terrorists are now supplying the western/arab backed terrorists of Syria with chemical weapons...interesting

I guess they want to massacre more women and children and blame Assad..
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2012 00:57:21 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oh geesh,every source has a different story...we should all know by now there will never be a true one. People are dying while others are watching without a care in the world...

edit on 10-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

tell that hillary demon clinton

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i refuse to believe any of this.. also im tired of the warmongers trying to make this into a big deal so the general public gets emotionally involved.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i refuse to believe any of this.. also im tired of the warmongers trying to make this into a big deal so the general public gets emotionally involved.

Don't worry much about this.. Zionists are а little bit shy when Wahhabi gaswagens are passing around.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

Actually, Syria always had chemical and biological weapons, some of which was transfered over the border in to Syria from Iraq just as Saddam's regrime had fallen. Some of these weapons were also purchased from Iran by Assad's now deceased father.

Naturally, some of these weapons would had fallen in to the hands of the Syrian Rebels and no doubt more will disappear when Assad's regrime falls as NATO won't be able to capture all of Assad's military weaponry in time before it falls in to the wrong hands. It is also to my knowledge Hizbollah has chemical weapons in their hoard of arms.

Do note: chemical and biological weapons are WMD and can be as deadly as nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

You know ... oleoresin capsicum is a chemical weapon. One that plain Jane or John might be doused with by some random, super smart law enforcement official. So (and I can't help but laugh--not at you!) unless Syrain DamPress & this Fars News Agency align their headline with substantive details, I can't think of a reason to endorse the hype that "chemical weapons" evokes. I mean chemical weapons arrived out of Libya while terrorists were trained in Turkey? That narrative is head-splitting.

top topics

join