It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leiomyosarcoma might win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well as some of you know, my mom has Leiomyosarcoma a very bad form of cancer, the tests are all back in and she has been given less then a year to live if she does not get chemo, with chemo she could have a few more years.

I am hurt, scared, alone, and trying my level best to help mom with this. dad is in denial, telling us we should not talk about it..
I don't know when the perfect time would be..hell when shes gone?..i can't do this..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
Well as some of you know, my mom has Leiomyosarcoma a very bad form of cancer, the tests are all back in and she has been given less then a year to live if she does not get chemo, with chemo she could have a few more years.

I am hurt, scared, alone, and trying my level best to help mom with this. dad is in denial, telling us we should not talk about it..
I don't know when the perfect time would be..hell when shes gone?..i can't do this..

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, I would be scared in your situation as well. It sounds like your father is also just coming to grips with this news, everybody deals with grief in a different fashion, give your dad a little time then let him know how you feel. After a little time I am sure he will be willing to talk about this with you.

Try talking with your mom, she is probably scared as well, and will need all of your love and support right now.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

I too am sorry to hear of your mother's diagnosis. My thoughts and best wishes are with you all at this difficult time.

Dad is just sad at hearing the news I think, people deal with things in their own way but I guess he needs a little time to come to terms with what he has just heard.

As for Mom, I think she will need your love and attention more than ever. It will be hard, but there will be good moments too. Hopefully some form of treatment will improve the outlook drastically. It's one of the meanest things out there imho. I've lost 2 family members to cancer. A different kind to this though.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia

i heard taking baking soda (no aluminum) a teaspoon in a glass of water, and drinking it is good for fighting cancer.

i also heard drinking DARK DARK maple syrup is good for fighting cancer.

garlic, onions, antioxidants.

ALSO, look up apricot pits and vitamin K or something?? NO NO it was... ummm B17 i think.

watch out! it also has cyanide!!

i don't recommend you listen to anything i said here, as it is extremely hazardous to your health.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thank you all, I am going to try to get some good grade shark cartilage powder along with Pau D arco root power to make my own capsules for her..along with trying the baking soda..and apricot seeds..

I know this is all a long shot, but it's all i got left.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

I am no stranger to dealing with cancer deaths. In the past 5 years or so I've been fortunate enough to see only a single one, (have been fortunate enough to not loose my imidiate familly, extended fams different story). Since i've been around i've went to the funerals of 14 cancer victims from the familly (of which is pretty damn big i might say).

This next part you might not want to here, but I believe that everyone deserves the truth no matter how hard it may be to accept.

Of the members in my familly there have been 4 who survived cancer. Three of them survived because of chemo, and one survived by being one of the strongest women i've ever met. Of the 14 who passed 10 were using chemo therapy.

Now one thing I want to say is that although it's been the only thing that has cured the cancer, living the last few years of your life with chemotherapy is no way to go out.

The best advice I can give you is to be strong. Your mom will draw off your strength, and eventually your dad will too. The power of belief is whats going to help her make it through this.

Death is a natural part of life. Only the beging of another journey.

I'll u2u you with some good health things for your mom.

new topics

top topics

join