It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fights about to start in just a few seconds

taking any bets

Who are u going for?

My money is on the pacman he's involved in politics someone please mention how he is illuminati/NWO/free-mason plz

edit on 9-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Pacman needs to win this for the huge payday and mega fight with Floyd.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

That # cray!! Pacquiao vs Mayweather will trigger WWIII
edit on 9-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok. Seriously?? I just watched rounds 5 and 6 and if ANYONE thinks Pacman has a shot against Floyd is out of there mind.

Bradley could win this.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Completely not Abovetopsecret at all. This belongs in the lil wayne forum .

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Bradley needs to go to the Body NOW!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Wtf when did we get a Wayne forum link plz!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Horrible fight. Cant even watch no more. I guess I will read about it tomorrow. But, a couple things:

1. Floyd way faster than Bradley
2. Floyd way better defense than Bradley
3. Floyd way smarter than Bradley.
4. Floyd way more experience than Bradley.

=KO over Manny. Manny may not get out of this Fight.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Manny is probably one of the only boxers that has a chance against Mayweather in my opinion or else they gotta find some new talent

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Somewhat true, but I just think Mayweather is that Good. One of the Best Fighters Of All Time's. Manny is just to wild to fight Floyd. He would get destroyed. I think that is some of the reason he wont fight him. I think the word "exposed" would fit in nicely.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
PACQUIAO JUST GOT ROBBED FROM THIS FIGHT HOW SAD THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HIS KIDS ATTENDED HIS FIGHT AND FOR IT TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS IS JUST SAD...IT'S COMPLETE BULL# HE WON STARIGHT OUT..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

What happend??

I turned off the stream after round 6...fyi.

Never mind. I just read it on ESPN. Well, I guess that means a rematch and the winner probably faces Floyd. Either way, both will get destroyed.

I got to say though, Bradley went right after him and fought hard for the two and a half rounds I watched and Manny looked a little "tired". Got to give Bradley a little credit, I guess.

Also, Bradley's corner was a good motivator and kept him from buying into the Manny hype.

edit on 10-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Pacquiao won every round pretty much they give it to Bradley everyone except the people in bradleys corner and the judges said Bradley won...but clearly Manny was dominating him every round..u should of seen the frowd faces in disbelief especially Pacquiaos wife

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I bet she was like "there goes my huge payday against Floyd". LOL. My wife would be pissed too. I think Bradley won round 5 and could of won round 6 depending on how you scored it. Like I said, didnt watch the rest cuz it was HORRIBLE.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well this isn't the first time this happens in boxing and honestly I don't even plan on watching the rematch after that

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

If the whole fight was like the rounds I saw I can see how this was a tough one to score.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I watched the fight last night and all I can say is, nice guys finish last.
Manny is too nice to be the fighter that he used to be, he now goes easy on his opponents, plus he is too busy being a political figure back home so boxing is no longer a priority.
As a result, he lost the decision even though he obviously won the fight.

From a conspiratorial angle, it's possible the gay agenda has reared it's ugly head once again.
Think about it, Manny was vocal about his feeling towards gays, was banned from an LA mall and now gays across America have probably put pressure on the boxing committee, which resulted in this controversial decision.
Manny landed a lot more punches than Bradley.
Even Bradley couldn't believe the decision went in his favor when he said he needed " to watch the tape to see if he won". He was still discombobulated, dazed and confused when he brought up the exact date of the rematch.
Whatever the case, this match was blatantly rigged.

Wake up Manny, time to quit your day job.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I dont think Manny has changed since he has beaten Ricky Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Mosely, and Marquez. Remember, there were some who thought he lost the Marquez fight. Where was the RAGE and ANGER than??

Sure Manny is a nice guy per se but loosing this fight had nothing to do with him being a nice guy. I have no desire to watch this fight but he probably should of fought another Washed Up fighter so he could of Won. Fighting a Young Hungry fighter I think exposed him a bit.

I dont think he will win the Rematch as another year will go by and his skills are starting to diminish.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah, this fight was bogus.

Manny hit timmy so hard in the face, it broke his foot. Result: Manny loses.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

That's bad luck pacfor ya!

edit on 11-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join