It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My little sister gets suspended for conspiracy theorizing...?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps I wouldn't have started doing those things if I had someone to teach me critical thinking when I was so young. We start teaching children government propaganda younger than that, and I would call it indoctrination because it sure made me ignorant of reality.

And now that I've read the whole poem it's clear the teacher is delusional...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I've told my sister to share what I've taught her in school, and just to be careful how far she takes it.

M'kay. It would seem she took it too far. She got suspended. Seems she's not ready.

Pardon the gender assumption.

she didn't take it too far!

"Good luck with your flu,
we miss you,
conspiracies to do,
so I'll see you"

translation: get better with your sickness, i miss you, im going to think about conspiracies some more, because they are fun hehehe *girly giggle* , so see you when you get better!

P.S. TAKE SOME VITAMIN C LOLOL *giggle*

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Ahaha, thankx, **hugzzzzz** back

My sis will be the leader of the next revolution if I die in the process of trying to

O_O don't die!!!

*hugz*

also! VIVA LA REVOLUTION! woooohoooo freeedooooooooooooooooooooom

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is sad really... Not what the teacher did, but that you're telling your sister things like christmas is evil and unholy or whatever.

The most fondest times of my childhood I can remember were at christmas. Not because of god or religion, but because it was a time when all my family would gather together. We'd all catch up, presents were given, grudges put on hold... the atmosphere of that time was electric and warm. It felt good to wait for christmas day.

And here you are filling your sisters head with hate and distrust...

I pity what sort of life you have had that you can take the childish pleasures of a mere child and replace them with distrust and wariness... you are stealing candy from a child because it is simple and easy.

Shame on you.

And I find the whole premise ironic. The teacher tells your sister to avoid you, and so in order to achieve that, sends her home for you to corrupt even more.

I have to wonder if people like alex jones were rasied as you were... with the bogeyman under the bed and demons in the closet that you have to scream it at simple children.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Actually there is nothing intrinsically wrong with any day out of the year, all 365 days are sacred and holy, they are days in which babies are born, loved ones pass away, children take their first steps, loved ones marry, special and reverred to me. What you're teaching about the religious holidays is basically that the ones at the helm are trying to entrap others with karma by pulling one over on them and using a bad, negative type of day, in which sacrifices occurred.

And even if that is true all I can say, is the people, with their love and goodness, have redeemed every single holiday and dark side trap they've thrown at us. Even halloween, such a bad day. Its so bad the community gets together and gives chidlren a day of fun, dress up (though they ruin it with hollywood horror costumes but that is big business's goal) and being treated to free candy and treats, and plays, stories, games.

We've taken that day and turned it into something else as well.

We don't take any of their crapola actually, we turn it all around, and shine light into it.

All 365 days are sacred and special, and they mean what we put the intent into to mean.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

you have changed they way i look at life.

G bless you SO HARD.

this is the reason i go on this website, my soul is totally crying, that it didn't think of things like this.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

I understand she's young. That's why I'm telling her.

My father knew every bit about every conspiracy possibility in the world, and he never told me, and I found out on my own. About Illuminati, that most people in power want us dead, that I've been brainwashed, ect.

Threw me into a big depression for a while, then I bounced back--with a little spare anger.

No, I don't teach my sister things out of anger, but I believe everything about the globalist agenda, and if those facts are true--I'd say I have a right to be angry. I make it a point to tell everyone everything I know about it.

link   

There is more to the story. One straw too many perhaps? The sister and the teacher have a "history", remember? Why assume the sister is an angel? Why assume the conspiracy bit is the only thing involved?

I've seen far too many cases of the teacher being blamed.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

And now that I've read the whole poem it's clear the teacher is delusional...

Nice diagnosis. And you think it's clear because you have heard a single side of the entire situation.
You call that critical thinking?

edit on 6/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I find it highly suspicious that it is only a one day suspension.

This must be investigated immediately.

Maybe she could work on that on her day off.

The Teacher needs to unclench her butt cheeks and get a sense of humor.

I hear they are wonderful...

LOLLED SO HARD.

let the unclenching of the butt cheeks commence!!!!!!!!!

and then the re-clenching!!!!
edit on 10-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: BECAUSE EXERCISE

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
OP don't listen to soymilk. He is just a dog in a hat.

Ain't nothing wrong with that good sir.

And I trust his detective skill much more than I would someone stealing fond memories from a child..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So sorry you have the Flu.

Probably had that fake flu shot too.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's not fair to say the little girl is 10 she doesn't know - I knew A LOT when I was 10. Probably in some ways more than I do now.

While it is true that 'little pitchers have big ears' some kids are extremely smart.

I think she took a jab at the teacher in the poem too. I like her style.
I got wrote up for something very similar to that at work one time. I told my boss she was being nitpicky. Next time she sent me a report to redo, she had a note on it "I know you think I'm being nickpicky." I crossed it out and spelled it right.
Then one time I told a friend, her peer, that I better stay on the porch, i couldn't run with the big dogs.
She wrote me up saying I called her a female doggie. She finally raised her hand to hit me one time in front of her boss, and she lost her job. I got a promotion.

Having a bit of spirit an cause you problems, but being true to yourself is always worth it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is more to the story. One straw too many perhaps? The sister and the teacher have a "history", remember? Why assume the sister is an angel? Why assume the conspiracy bit is the only thing involved?

I've seen far too many cases of the teacher being blamed.

but the fact that she was suspended for

"Good luck with your flu,
we miss you,
conspiracies to do,
so I'll see you"

is messed up yo.

this is a happy poem -

get well soon card - to a teacher!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Edit; My first line was a little too mean, so I removed it

You obviously loved the life of being indoctrinated and brainwashed. That warm comforting blissful BS was nothing but a facade, I hope you know that. All lies. You just can't face up to it.

You need some established holiday in order for your family to be close and loving? I don't. You have to throw your petty little "shame on you" insults at me because I don't raise my sister the way your family raised children? Shame on YOU.

Newsflash--life isn't the sweet comfortable bliss that the world, including Christmas, trained you to think. It is full of hatrid. It is full of distrust. And you know what? No one is going to learn how to counter it if they are never taught of it in the first place (people like you, I mean).

My sister is not hateful or untrusting. She takes all things into account when she makes decisions. Sher doesn't rely on holidays and magic and fairies and unicorns to be happy. None of us do.

Now if you'll excuse me, Alex Jones, my sister and I have to go munch on some paint chips before we go burn down a federal building. Syonara.

edit on 10-6-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

this is a happy poem -

With a sarcastic dig at the teacher.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I just hope we don't have another case of someone who thinks they've worked out the world by age 15, develops functional inability within society, withdraws from society and continues to seethe at all the perceived injustice and their inability to cope with or deal with it, and turns on society with a gun.

Every case in recent memory of someone going postal has been from someone considered a loner, out of touch with the world they live in, and who feel as if they will make a profound difference when they make history out of dead bodies.

The harder they push their opinion on people who do not see eye to eye, the harder they feel being pushed back against.

But as long as they have the support brigade on ATS it should all be hunky dory.. no one ever gets it wrong around these parts.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
So sorry you have the Flu.

Probably had that fake flu shot too.

www.youtube.com...

this is all i have to say.

*hugs* you made me laugh so hard

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

this is a happy poem -

With a sarcastic dig at the teacher.

I think it's a sarcastic dig too - and a very, very well crafted one.

What's a suspension? A day off? lol It's not like she'll try to get into college and there will be a big red flag "THIS KID GOT SUSPENDED WHEN SHE WAS 10" on the front of her folder. I hope she wears it with pride.

Heck, i got 121 paddlings in the 6th grade. No kidding. 121. That old man liked to hit me on the butt, I swear he did.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
my daughter is 11. I teach her about how advertising works, so she can see through commercials. she gets it. I teach her about money, she helped me pick out a fund for my 401 (k). I teach her to figure things out for herself by leading her with questions to help her make the connections. She is a high honors student. I would never talk to her about 9/11 or illuminati or moon landing hoaxes, she's too young. I DID tell her columbus did not discover america, he discovered north america by accident for the queen of spain. the native american indians, the chinese, and the vikings all beat columbus. she gets it.

my 6 year old son I would never talk to about conspiracies. a 6 year old is extremely literal. you have to be careful what you tell them as a trusted source, you could tell them the moon is made of cheese and they would believe you

I have to remind him still that the hulk is fake when he asks me who would win in a fight, me or the hulk. this is a big year for him, probably the last year he believes in santa.

please don't let your kids grow up to be moon hoaxers

please

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It's not like she'll try to get into college and there will be a big red flag "THIS KID GOT SUSPENDED WHEN SHE WAS 10" on the front of her folder

You never heard of Your Permanent Record..cord...cord?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join