It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Hutcheson Stabbed 50 Times In Pizza Delivery Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Whats wrong with the youth America? ETA: I see the op has been edited so my post may be off a tad but I will not alter it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot but isn't it every time young black men commit crimes they're reffered to as "youths"? You know, like with all the flash mobs and B on W beatings. And with all that bruhaha in Baltimore and Philly.

The problem isn't with race (although the MSM is doing a great job of making it as such). The problem isn't with the youths. The problem is with the Culture. Period.
And that culture is being enabled. They're the "victim". Always.

It's not too hard to connect the dots.

1 million dollars says this thread gets 404'd. When it does, ask me why.
edit on 9-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

I'm lost. Can anyone elaborate on the hate speech part? Please? I truly don't understand. If Somebody could elaborate we can make sure something like this doesn't happen again. It's like yelling at a child and the child doesn't know what he/she did, it's confusing.

Deny ignorance is this sites motto, right?
Some posters here are doing it in a veiled manner, but I see them.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Sorry... But the truth does not always equal hate.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by poloblack

Sorry... But the truth does not always equal hate.
Sorry, but those idiots are NOT a reptesentation of most black Americans. I should know. People really should think before generalizing a whole race of people. I hope these animals get what's coming to them, and my condolescences to the victim and her family.
edit on 10-6-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHolyGhost

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I couldn't understand a single word they were typing out.
Is literacy a worse problem than we ever thought?

Knowing how to read will not feed your family in the ghettos.

Yes, it will, because it will enable you to get a higher paying job.

Knowing how to read will not protect them from the extreme violence in their neighborhoods.

Yes it will, as it will enable them to get a better job and move out of a dangerous neighborhood.

Knowing how to read comes far down on the list of priorities when brought into a world of shocking violence and terror.

It shouldn't, education should be paramount in emancipating themselves. But tell me, do these specific individuals we are referring to in this thread seem to be aspiring to better?

Do you really think teaching them to read and write is the problem here?

No, I think getting them to give a damn about reading and writing is the problem here.

Count yourself fortunate you were born into a world which afforded you such security that you could focus on such a menial task.

I do count myself fortunate. But I do not count their lack of effort as justification for lack of aspiration, nor do I count education as a menial task.
edit on 10-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow "Clockwork Orange" accept instead of classical music it is Rap.This is entitlement taken to darkness this is a thrill killing.Not race or culture but selfishness to the nth degree.Do I care if their parents ignored them,beat them or allowed them to run wild? No ,I care that a woman died by an asocial person.Crazy?Who gives a s##t? The "youth" has murdered and should die for this transgression against laws meant to guide us away from such monstrous behavior.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I like their grammar. I don't understand why "gangsters" and certain black people have to speak like they're morons. Maybe they are?

To all of the aforementioned morons: Truth is pronounced TRU-TH not TRU-F.

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
...and thus ends this grand experiment of civil discourse regarding a controversial topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join