It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Hutcheson Stabbed 50 Times In Pizza Delivery Murder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Good old trash talk on facebook. Maybe this time it will be evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have to wonder if the so-called 'bath salts' may have been involved i.e. tainted coc aine. It is in the general geographical area. The FB comments, to me, seem to indicate a rising level of psychosis.

Maybe heated words... who knows. The killers know, and I guess they can be 'all that and a bag of chips' as they wile away the years in jail.

Thoughts for the family.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know what is happening. We shifted from 'teaching our kids responsibility and being parents to them' to 'wanting to be their best friend instead of parents'. If we discipline kids we run the risk of being reported. My friend was a teacher and quit because she couldn't handle the disrespect and threats from the uncontrollable kids in her class. The principal didn't do anything about it for fear of backlash against the parents.

Of course, not everyone is this way. I just see a shift in this country and it bothers me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The sad part is, this obviously was a hate crime but you better bet your ass it won't be prosecuted as such. Disgusting, Racial only goes one way, Yippy kaya *snip*.
edit on 10-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I agree. If this was a couple of drugged out white guys murdering an African American woman trying to support her family, this would be all over the news. In the aftermath of the whole Trayvon murder, where are the affluent white people holding press conferences? Where are the protests and marches?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

Not a chance this kid's parents instilled him in a racial mentality. Problem is, even though FB proved his rationale was racist and he was a psycho, he won't ever be prosecuted for it as a hate crime, hell they are calling him A "YOUTH" for God's sake, he probably won't even be tried as an adult. This is why I don't work at any damn job here that goes up to ANYONE'S door, the most psychos live in FL.
They all escape the law here it seems.
edit on 10-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is not appropriate time to announce this but coincidently 50 is my lucky number.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by ldyserenity

I agree. If this was a couple of drugged out white guys murdering an African American woman trying to support her family, this would be all over the news. In the aftermath of the whole Trayvon murder, where are the affluent white people holding press conferences? Where are the protests and marches?

You won't see that, because it would be racist of us. This is why ALL people suck and ALL should die and the Earth SHOULD be cleansed. In this world there is never going to be equality. Hell woman in the same position of men still only get what 45% of the wage of the male counterpart? WTF is that? Yeah this experiment called humanity is way past EPIC FAIL.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think a whole lot of us should walk around protesting for these savages to get the death penalty. Nothing less.
You know, mob rule like with the Trayvon case, it is a two way street, right? Oh never mind, The whole system from government to the judicial branches are all PC. I say these kids will only get a few years, they'll get out, make 10 babies a piece and go back into prison for whatever crimes they'll commit in the future, it's inevitable. The cycle will continue, i've watched it happen in my neck of the woods.

These individuals do not deserve to live. They do not deserve to procreate. Unfortunately, there are thousands like them that reproduce like bunny rabbits. SMH. I'd like to hear their parents comments on all of this, I need a good laugh.

Their attitudes are encouraged and enabled. They have no sense of responsibility and todays PC world does not hold them %100 accountable for their actions.
edit on 10-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
While it may be hard for people in these areas to just up change their lifestyle (assuming they want to) or better their way of life.. its not impossible. I don’t come from a rich family, but I work hard to proved my family with a good living. A living where they will be somewhat shielded from those who would rather “rape and pillage” for theirs.

edit on 10-6-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

Your success is not indicative of the potential success of any one else. Each and every one is shackled to their own unique circumstances and abilities. Not to mention the devastation done to one when their spirit is just plain broken by the world they have been born into.

I rejoice in your success! But, my heart belongs to those who struggle.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
... My friend was a teacher and quit because she couldn't handle the disrespect and threats from the uncontrollable kids in her class. The principal didn't do anything about it for fear of backlash against the parents. ...

The management in some Texas schools does seem to cop out on difficult situations at times. Have seen a teacher saddled with problems that he/she shouldn't have to deal with because those in the position, and with the authority, to solve the problem won't.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Their attitudes are encouraged and enabled. They have no sense of responsibility and todays PC world does not hold them %100 accountable for their actions.

You have just called for the murder without due process of an entire group of people while simultaneously demanding that they take responsibility and be held 100% accountable for their actions.

What does this mean we should do to you by your own judgement?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A gentle reminder...

...that if this topic cannot be discussed in a civilized way it will be shut down. Tread carefully and consider this fair warning.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

In my short stint as a pizza place manager, we were required to call the customer back before attempting delivery, if the address was unrecognized, it was a new customer, or if it was in a bad part of town.

Sounds like MacManager is not doing their job at this one....
edit on 10-6-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Whats wrong with the youth America? ETA: I see the op has been edited so my post may be off a tad but I will not alter it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot but isn't it every time young black men commit crimes they're reffered to as "youths"? You know, like with all the flash mobs and B on W beatings. And with all that bruhaha in Baltimore and Philly.

The problem isn't with race (although the MSM is doing a great job of making it as such). The problem isn't with the youths. The problem is with the Culture. Period.
And that culture is being enabled. They're the "victim". Always.

It's not too hard to connect the dots.

1 million dollars says this thread gets 404'd. When it does, ask me why.
edit on 9-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:

edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

I'm lost. Can anyone elaborate on the hate speech part? Please? I truly don't understand. If Somebody could elaborate we can make sure something like this doesn't happen again. It's like yelling at a child and the child doesn't know what he/she did, it's confusing.

Deny ignorance is this sites motto, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I couldn't understand a single word they were typing out.
Is literacy a worse problem than we ever thought?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHolyGhost

You have just called for the murder without due process of an entire group of people while simultaneously demanding that they take responsibility and be held 100% accountable for their actions.

What does this mean we should do to you by your own judgement?

Where in that quote did I call for the murder of anybody? Who is the entire group of people you speak of? Is it wrong that I think people should be held accountable for their actions?
You are lost, brother and you lost me with that post lol.

What I called for is for people to take responsibility for themselves and for others to stop making excuses for them. Is that wrong?

What would Jesus do, TheHolyGhost?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I couldn't understand a single word they were typing out.
Is literacy a worse problem than we ever thought?

Knowing how to read will not feed your family in the ghettos.

Knowing how to read will not protect them from the extreme violence in their neighborhoods.

Knowing how to read comes far down on the list of priorities when brought into a world of shocking violence and terror.

Do you really think teaching them to read and write is the problem here?

Count yourself fortunate you were born into a world which afforded you such security that you could focus on such a menial task.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Who is the entire group of people you speak of?

These individuals do not deserve to live. They do not deserve to procreate. Unfortunately, there are thousands like them that reproduce like bunny rabbits. SMH. I'd like to hear their parents comments on all of this, I need a good laugh.

When YOU say THESE, THEY, and THEM, what group of people are YOU referring to?

WWJD?

I believe he would first pull the log from his eye, forgive the sinner, and then aid in their reformation by any means necessary.

In short, he would love them as he loves God.

edit on 10-6-2012 by TheHolyGhost because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join