It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expressionless woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here is a link to one of the best entries at the SCP Foundation. (Secure,Contain,Protect)

SCP 173

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

I'm not really sure how to work it myself yet, just going on pure luck and the ones people are posting here

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

LOL! Creepy photo! You should post that in the creepy pics section on one of those sites.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
Here is a link to one of the best entries at the SCP Foundation. (Secure,Contain,Protect)

SCP 173

That one was quite hard to follow.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not the same site, something more real and disturbing...

www.nytimes.com...

Pretty horrific, this kid is...different, reading the comments got me creeped out a little, this kid is genuinely effked-up and downright demonic in nature.

Reminds me of the movie Joshua www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

None of the slenderman ones are real but since you're on creepypasta, I reckon you get acquainted with him. He is a brilliant story. Slenderman.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I get creeped out easy and have been feeling off kind of like my head is stuffed up ever since I read that first story. Now that I've finished the whole thread and quite a few of the suggested stories I am sufficiently creeped out for the day, so thanks for that, I think. As soon as I post this I'm heading outside to my tiki bar where it's safe and I can drink the fear away, six hours or so should do.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by fairguy

If only I had a computer right now, I would. If some one can write* a decent follow up story on the ' expressionless woman' and can turn that photo into black & white, they would have some creepypasta gold.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 10-6-2012 by strafgod because: Write not wright, right? Lol typo

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is evidence of sick experimenting, making mannequin-like people.

My theory. Have a formula that remodels the human skin and muscles and certain parts of the skeletal structure into ridged and jagged parts. The skin is "polished" in a way so that it's smooth. The muscles are enhanced so that they are "robotic", and the skeletal structure is designed to make the person into a "weapon"

But the other theory is that she's robot.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I got linked to the Lavender Town Syndrome one in there. That one seems even more plausible. And it is also extremely creepy... Check it out if you haven't.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'd like to think I'm open minded about these things, but I'd have to call this story out as horse $#!%.

No offense to the OP as he's just linking it, not telling it.

First thing they would do is dive at this woman/thing with a sedative.

Two security guards v a chick with sharp teeth going down without a fight? C'mon!

Sorry, just don't sound right.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by amrith777

SCP 173

That one was quite hard to follow.

Challenge accepted!

I would definitely agree in general,especially because it reminds me of the "Weeping Angels" on "Dr.Who".
However--this oughta amp you up another level:www.scp-wiki.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Last night in the dark alone reading creepypasta stories I felt breath on my neck I was the only one home it was near midnight and I was facing the only windows where air could come in. Bite on that one...I had to go lay down and listen to coast to coast to ease my mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Not to steal your thunder but here's a creepy story.

I remember you.
After all these terrible years, I still remember.

I bet you thought I forgot. No. I'll never forget.

20 years later, I still remember.

You are on live TV. People claim that you are the best politician in the USA.

You are protesting about the rights of homosexuals, or something like that.

I still remember...

2 months later, I've heard, you've decided to run for president. People are going crazy over the first female candidate for president.

We could have accomplished SO MUCH. But you failed to recognize me... I was always as smart as you, if not smarter...

You've won the election. You are the first female US president. It pains me to say this, but congratulations, Alissa.

I know you. Do you remember?!

Outside the White House, is where I am, admiring the intricate design. It was beautiful until you became president...

You never recognized my intelligence.

It brings me pleasure, your slow death, your neck in my hands. I see your face go pale, your attempts to escape my grasp ceasing. Goodbye, I'll miss you. This wouldn't have happened, if only you would have recognized my intelligence. Goodbye, Alissa.

So ya, very creepy site

ETA: forgot, S&F!
edit on 10-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That was hella creepy!
The picture reminds of those uncanny valley videos on youtube, just worse...

Not good at all

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought all the creepy pasta stories were just short story fictional stories.

I'm confused why people are commenting as if this is a true story.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I had totally forgotten about that thread.

Upon re-reading it, the overall tale most certainly would make a good submission to the site if dressed up and embellished a bit but - what strikes me most about it is the similarity to the "zombie" attacks of late.

edit on 6/10/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No thunder being stole here, just some creepy tales getting posted
Good one!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AEthereal

^

Not good at all

Or quite good indeed...?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Yeah I'd say this and atleast 95% of the other ones on that site are based on pure fiction. Don't make them any less interesting though, atleast not to me.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join