It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expressionless woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by Destinyone

I force myself to finish those ones, whether my brain likes it or not.

Hey, I'm the one who has gotten so scared reading a book, I've been afraid to look at the cover. I've thrown a book away before because it creeped me out so much, I didn't want it anywhere near me....

Des

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This one is really creepy, mostly because if the last sentence and I have no idea how to find out if that's true or not.

www.creepypasta.com...-299

Last line:

Excerpt taken from the Journal of Jeffrey Dahmer, 1978.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
lol, i dare all you "addicts" to watch these by yourselves, at night with no light other than your computer monitor.......... on '___'

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Lol, the mannequin in the pic reminds me a lot of the spanish singer Paloma San Basilio minus the eyebrows

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
This one is really creepy, mostly because if the last sentence and I have no idea how to find out if that's true or not.

Last line:

Naah, this isn't a true story. The true story of Jeffrey Dahmer is even creepier than this. He said his goal was never to kill. He wanted to create zombie sex slaves by drilling holes in their heads and pouring acid in (or some procedure similar to that - I can't recall). Obviously, it never worked and they always ended up dying. He then cooked and ate the victim's flesh, because it made him feel closer to them somehow. Now THAT'S creepy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Some of the stories are true. I've been lurking there for a while, hours at a time. It's tough to figure it out, but some of them are true. There's a true one about a ghost in Taiwan.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

You have no clue whether it's true or not?... Oh dear.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

There is also a youtube page callled creepy posta guy(not sure if exact, but just youtube the expressionless, and you will get actual videos, I like the one about the dissaperance of ashly kansas, that one was awesome, check it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I didnt take a pic because at the time i thought it was a real person. But theres the creepiesf mannequin downtown in my city, its eyes move and it watches me. I kept wondering why this woman was just standing ther. A couple hours later i saw her again in the same spot and was like oh...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Last line:

Naah, this isn't a true story. The true story of Jeffrey Dahmer is even creepier than this. He said his goal was never to kill. He wanted to create zombie sex slaves by drilling holes in their heads and pouring acid in (or some procedure similar to that - I can't recall). Obviously, it never worked and they always ended up dying. He then cooked and ate the victim's flesh, because it made him feel closer to them somehow. Now THAT'S creepy.

yes that is creepy and very disturbing. I didn't think the story was true in the sense that it happened but I wanted to know if it actually came out of his journal.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

The strange thing is when you have a true story that is truly terrifying no ones seems to bat an eye.

My Grandmother had a very terrifying experience and she was not an imaginative person, when she told us about it, she was deadly serious.

When she was in her late teens she had a best friend, who lived outside the small town they lived in in New mexico in the desert. It was in the 1800's and the place was rough.

Her best friend came to town only once a month or so to buy a few things, they were very poor, they lived almost completely off the farm they had in the boonies. The family had bought the place and built a small house with just two rooms, a long room where they all slept had a door to the outside and a main room with a door in the front. Like everyone then, they had an outhouse the bedroom door let you go out to it easily.

The family had a bunch of kids, I think it was 5 and the best friend was the oldest girl, she had a brother close to her age, the others were younger down to the little one who was four.

The brother and father hunted rabbit and deer often, usually getting rabbit for stew. One day they went out hunting and there just were no rabbits which was very unusual, both of them also felt a strange fear sensation and decided to go home with nothing.

That night when everyone was in their beds which lined the single room on both sides, the mother heard a noise, she thought one of the kids was just up to use the outhouse because the door was open and the moonlight streaming in.
The Mother looked down the room and saw the kids were asleep but then she saw a strange thing which terrified her! There was what looked like a gray wolf but standing on two legs it's front legs dangled in the air, it was not walking but floating above the floor, it moved down the line of her kids soundlessly turning it's head back and forth in what they said was a mechanical way.

When it reached the last bed with her youngest daughter and one sister in it, it stopped and seemed to be staring at the youngest girl. the woman to scared to move had woken the Father and he watched in silence also, they were to afraid to move even though he kept a gun by the bed. After staring at the girl for a long while the thing floated to the door and without touching it the door closed behind it.

The next morning the little girl was very sick, the whole family took her to town to the Dr. and the oldest girl went to my grandmothers house and told her what happened that night. The Dr said that he could find nothing wrong with the girl, but she was vomiting and no fever and he said she must have eaten something bad and would be fine.

She died the next day. The family left town with only their wagon and what they wore into town, they left their farm and everything behind, to afraid to go back. My grandmother said she cried as there were no other girls close to her age around, so her only friend was leaving.

True story, my grandmother was an honest woman and this story is to weird to make up.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Creepy story! Thanks for sharing! You should submit it to a creepy pasta sight it will fit right in!

www.creepypasta.com...

I wonder what that was all about. I have never heard anything like it. Maybe some type of reaper? But I've never heard of reapers being wolf like.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

Creepy story! Thanks for sharing! You should submit it to a creepy pasta sight it will fit right in!

www.creepypasta.com...

I wonder what that was all about. I have never heard anything like it. Maybe some type of reaper? But I've never heard of reapers being wolf like.

I don't know, there truly are scary and weird stuff happening in the world, but if it were not something that happened to someone you trust or believe, we all dismiss these things as stories or imagination.

This family were surely never at peace or normal again after what they saw. Why would the thing give the kid symptoms like food poisoning. Why is it that it came in the guise of a creature they lived with in the area and yet would look so unnatural as to be mechanical moving and upright, why not on four paws.

Maybe things like this happen all the time but are not seen as the thing was so silent.
It seems some noise from a sleeping child woke the Mother or an instinct not a sound from the wolf creature.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Been reading that site, some pretty interesting stories there. And even the ones linked on this thread, I read some and got to get around to the others.

This one is pretty interesting especially considering the dude says it a real story, with a moral.

Every_Story_Has_a_Moral

This short one I found a bit interesting and funny, I
when I read " Amelia Airheart? Disappeared when the new Believer couldn't fathom a female aviator"
Believers

An old favorite I seen on a couple of sites.
An_Egg

This one is funny as well for all those who played Skyrim.
That_Damned_Phrase

This one is a bit long and it reads like some some sort of sci fi novel set in the future, but it to is pretty interesting, and funny.
Troubadour

This story is interesting to, about how the "magic pill' may come with more then you bargained for.
The_Pill

There really are a bunch of stories on that site that were pretty interesting, about a whole bunch of topics that site its definitely going in my bookmarks.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is it really that incredible? I mean look at how Michael Jackson looked. A female Michael Jackson....having a bad day. I could see it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Have a look at this one... creepypasta.wikia.com...

Fairguy, that reminds me of this (alleged) incident from Colorado in 1958.

What happened in 1958 in an underground laboratory near Boulder (Colorado) he will probably remain for always sunk in the mist of the mystery. Nevertheless, testimonies and conjectures of witnesses and survivors have allowed who some members of the Army of the United States of America reconstruct with certain probability the occurred thing.

The Berlensky-Shears covert military experiment-man to beast

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

That was a good one, kinda long too

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

That's what I was doing, at like 4 in the morning

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I remember reading the story of Dahmer a few years back, brix were indeed shat!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Now that's a great read! Straight out of a Saw film, good thread

In layman's terms, this device, this "Sound of Silence"simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings. In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of certain "controllers," or puppet-masters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join