The Expressionless woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Unity_99

Same here. I am still deeply disturbed. I'm kind of surprised, really.

In real life I had something occur that was more due to my sensing of being monitored that I won't share, but it was scarey. And yet I held my ground and put out a love and light stubbornly anyway.

But horrific stories of violence and physical attacks on people, they're the things I had nightmares over all my life and held candles for every single victim I ever heard about, often into the night without sleep as a teenager. To me even having something like this allowed to occur to anyone does away the whole universe and this universe is not a free will zone, not a duality school anymore, its something that needs to be rescued with everyone deprogrammed and healed.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Adding another bookmark to my list now!!! Nothing better than scaring the #e out of yourself just for giggles!!! Am I the only one that does this on purpose?

S&F If only for the site! Thanks!!!

Nope...raises hand, I do it too. Got hooked on Creepy Pasta a few years back. I can't watch really creepy or violent thing in movies, or TV. The images get locked in my head, hard to make them go away. I'm 61 years old, and have always found I can scare the crap out of myself through reading...my imagination runs wild.

I can't take a steady diet of creepy, that's for sure. But, sometimes I cater to that fear hunger deep within myself.

To be honest, some of the stories there, I've never finished reading...just got too damn creeped out.

Des

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'd suggest that you avoid horror stories in the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Adding another bookmark to my list now!!! Nothing better than scaring the #e out of yourself just for giggles!!! Am I the only one that does this on purpose?

You're not alone, it's one of my favourite passtimes

No problem

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Same here. I am still deeply disturbed. I'm kind of surprised, really.

In real life I had something occur that was more due to my sensing of being monitored that I won't share, but it was scarey. And yet I held my ground and put out a love and light stubbornly anyway.

But horrific stories of violence and physical attacks on people, they're the things I had nightmares over all my life and held candles for every single victim I ever heard about, often into the night without sleep as a teenager. To me even having something like this allowed to occur to anyone does away the whole universe and this universe is not a free will zone, not a duality school anymore, its something that needs to be rescued with everyone deprogrammed and healed.

They're stories dude, share your real life experience.. Go on...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

When you mention things getting locked in your head, it really reminds me of one I read about an hour ago.
creepypasta.wikia.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Nope...raises hand, I do it too. Got hooked on Creepy Pasta a few years back. I can't watch really creepy or violent thing in movies, or TV. The images get locked in my head, hard to make them go away. I'm 61 years old, and have always found I can scare the crap out of myself through reading...my imagination runs wild.

I can't take a steady diet of creepy, that's for sure. But, sometimes I cater to that fear hunger deep within myself.

To be honest, some of the stories there, I've never finished reading...just got too damn creeped out.

Des

I am almost the same way. However, I have never seen a movie that scared me."Seeing" it kind of makes it too technical?? I read a lot though and like you, I can really set myself up with that.

I have often found that while reading (something like Stephen King) that my mind kind of gets deep down/lost in it. It's more psychological maybe? But I can really keep myself up at times!
Those bumps in the night turn into boogy man things while I am reading. Any other time I am a hard scare.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Totally agree with this, reading is much more scarier I feel because you create your own images of what the author is saying. Stephen King along with James Herbert are two of the best.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother. As she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother. She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen. I heard it too."

That's it. Really short. Only one that really gets me.

Link

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by fairguy

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother. As she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother. She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen. I heard it too."

Link

Damn...that one has the skin rolling up my back and neck. The one's with children get to me the most, guess it's the Mama Bear in me. They seem more visceral than any of the other ones.

Des

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by fairguy

Link

That is eerie! Maybe because I am a mother and we are all scared someone will come take our baby at one time or another. Creepy!

BTW, I told you on another thread that someone should make your cat wear a green Riddler hat! Dressed to impress!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wooooow! That was awesome! Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This website always has some really good creepypasta.

www.creepypasta.com...

I haven't been able to go back and read any pasta since I read one here that scared the crap out of me about a year ago maybe a little longer. I'm not easily scared, in fact I love when I find something that actually does scare me but that one story.....I haven't been able to work up the courage to start reading them again.

I would look for it but....yeah it's after 1am and I'm up alone I don't even want to glimpse part of it... hahaha yeah it's that scary

Maybe I will start reading them again tomorrow when it's light out

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

www.creepypasta.com...

I haven't been able to go back and read any pasta since I read one here that scared the crap out of me about a year ago maybe a little longer. I'm not easily scared, in fact I love when I find something that actually does scare me but that one story.....I haven't been able to work up the courage to start reading them again.

I would look for it but....yeah it's after 1am and I'm up alone I don't even want to glimpse part of it... hahaha yeah it's that scary

Hands down the creepiest creepy pasta site in the webz....a lot of stories there, I couldn't even finish. Or, had to wait a few days to go back in the daylight to finish reading.

Des

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

These websites are awesome! I wish I'd heard about them sooner

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I force myself to finish those ones, whether my brain likes it or not.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by ucantcme

www.creepypasta.com...

Hands down the creepiest creepy pasta site in the webz....a lot of stories there, I couldn't even finish. Or, had to wait a few days to go back in the daylight to finish reading.

Des

hahaha yeah tell me about it!! But now I'm really wanting to read some thanks to this thread! The only thing stopping me is what if I come across "that story" as I like to call it! I wonder if it's even as scary as I remember?! Crap now I'm going to have to try and find it....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If you do come across "that" one, please share it with us.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

creepypasta.wikia.com... This ones not too scary to get you in the mood.. Haha!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Okay so this one is one of my favorites!!

www.creepypasta.com...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join