It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expressionless woman

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

cool story
and a cool website.

thanks for posting this.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My skin is absolutely crawling, still, 10 minutes later. I haven't been so affected by a story I read since reading a Clive Barker short story I can't remember the particulars of when I was 11 or 12 years old. Genuinely scary stuff, and the picture is just icing on the cake.

Whoever wrote this has a genuine talent for the unsettling. I'll be reading more of what the site has to offer, to be sure.

Its clear however that the picture is just a person (man or woman) in a latex mask. There is a fetish community of fellas who dress up in remarkably similar masks for fun/pleasure. It all seems a little Ed Gein-ish to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
candle cove deserves its own thread.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
candle cove deserves its own thread.

-subfab

Yeah it does. There are a few pastas and videos about candle cove. I have never watched the videos though.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is one that is pretty creepy. Well I think so at least! Another short and sweet one.

While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints. Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain. Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
My skin is absolutely crawling, still, 10 minutes later. I haven't been so affected by a story I read since reading a Clive Barker short story I can't remember the particulars of when I was 11 or 12 years old. Genuinely scary stuff, and the picture is just icing on the cake.

Whoever wrote this has a genuine talent for the unsettling. I'll be reading more of what the site has to offer, to be sure.

Its clear however that the picture is just a person (man or woman) in a latex mask. There is a fetish community of fellas who dress up in remarkably similar masks for fun/pleasure. It all seems a little Ed Gein-ish to me.

Ok.So,I knew this all along but am now gonna just go on and say it (and someone else even mentioned it a few pages back but musta been ignored.This photo is of two Asian nursing students working with a training "dummy".I was a nurse and when I attended school,we had similar training "dummies" in our nursing lab.Albeit not as scary looking as this one.Didn't break this news before because I didn't wanna ruin people's fun or imagination.
edit on (6/13/1212 by amrith777 because: Hit "reply" on accident before writing anything,HERP!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a newer model:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
Here is a newer model:

Haha, equally as scary!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here are two creepy and amazing stories:The first one is true.The second one isn't,but it's a classic in creepy circles.

Dylatlov Pass Incident

The Dionaea House

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
Here are two creepy and amazing stories:The first one is true.The second one isn't,but it's a classic in creepy circles.

Dylatlov Pass Incident

The Dionaea House

The first one is pretty crazy! I did some looking around and found a bunch of websites about it. There are also threads here on ats about the incident. I had never heard of it before and had I come across it just on creepy pasta alone I would never have guessed it actually happened.

The second one was a good one! kind of long though. I feel like I read something like it before. I'll have to look around and see.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

Read about the first one many times.
I read through the whole second one last night, including all the blogs that go with it. Pretty good story. I think it would have been creepier if they had left it to the original story though, and not the blogs.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Say, this story about the expressionless woman is real, where is the nurse who survived?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah I discovered creepy pasta a night a few months back and sat and read for like 4 hours.

Some very interesting stories but I can't say it affected my sleep patterns

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Adding another bookmark to my list now!!! Nothing better than scaring the #e out of yourself just for giggles!!! Am I the only one that does this on purpose?

S&F If only for the site! Thanks!!!
I too bookmarked that site(TY OP!).And no you are not alone,I also enjoy scaring myself.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

My youngest daughter is a huge fan of Creepypasta,I like to read it too,being a great fan of the horror genre.She must have missed this one before, on Creepypasta,shejust called me yesterday afternoon to look at this pic,though she found it on Tumblr.Told her I already saw it on Ats sometime before,and here this thread surfaces again today

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

yes o have read that story before. its very possible that it could be true considering all of the things we dont know about our planet and our own brain. theres at leas 8 species of aliens living amoung us as of now. weather or noe theyre here to help us or to enslave us, planet earth is like commongrounds. its where species come together and converse(or ya know....take over the planet) 1 of those species is the Grey Alien race. there spirituality is 10 times greater the there tecnology and technological advances, if youve read about them at all then you can picture how introspective and spiritual they really are

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks like the expression of modern vanity. Modern vanity being the task of spending so much focus on the outwardly appearance of your body that surgery seems a viable choice.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join