It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magick and the Second Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Azadok2day

Just research Satanic Hollywood and how our major cities are set up both lei line wise and with the occult symbols like the Statue of Liberty and the obelisks and where all these sacred occult symbols lay long / lat wise........just do the research folks, it's right in smack of your face and under your noses.

I'm aware of this. Something else which people ought to check out, is elective astrology. A study of the American national natal chart, from the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, can yield some very interesting conclusions.

I do want to emphasise very strongly here, however, that talking about magick (or hermeticism) and talking about Satanism, are two very different things. Hermeticism basically describes a series of principles or environmental/mechanical (for lack of a better term) rules, which in and of themselves, are completely neutral. They can be used to both heal and kill; to augment, strengthen, and promote life, or to destroy it.

The fire analogy works well, here; you can use a fire to prevent someone from getting hypothermia and dying, or you can use it to burn him alive.

I'm not going to only tell people about magick from the perspective of Satanism, at all. I'm going to tell them about it from the perspective of it being a neutral force, and that they should learn about it; and I will do that for exactly the same reason that I believe in the rationale behind the Second Amendment. There is a direct analogy.

If the state has guns, and you don't, they can shoot you, and you can't fight back. If the cabal has magick, and you don't, they can alter reality at a fundamental level, to a degree that you won't have a prayer of being consciously aware of it...and you won't be able to do a thing about that.

Learn to banish. Learn about the correspondences. Learn abouit sigilisation, and understand that that is exactly what corporate logos and the stuff on the dollar bill are. Whenever you look at a particular symbol, any symbol, with strong emotion, you're charging it energetically. Do it, because if you don't, this information can and will be used against you, by other people who've got it themselves.

Why do you think Biblical Christianity has such a strong prohibition against it? Don't listen to Christians when they tell you that it is for your protection. That's the same excuse the gun lobby gives when they say they want to take guns away, too; it's always the same excuse.

For your protection. Let it go on, and in the end, the only thing we'll end up being protected from, is corporeal existence itself.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I just ordered a book called "The Perennial Philosophy" by Aldous Huxley that I'm looking forward to reading.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's a couple of things to chew on.

The Kybalion

The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws — such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master. — The Kybalion.

The Secret Destiny of America

Faced with the death penalty for high treason, courageous men debated long before they picked up the quill pen to sign the parchment that declared the independence of the colonies from the mother country. For many hours they had debated in the State House at Philadelphia, with the lower chamber doors locked and a guard posted--when suddenly a voice rang out from the balcony. A burst of eloquence to the keynote, "God has given America to be free!" ended with the delegates rushing forward to sign. ... The American patriots then turned to express their gratitude to the unknown speaker. The speaker was not in the balcony; he was not to be found anywhere. How he entered and left the locked and guarded room is not known. No one knows to this day who he was.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Here's a couple of things to chew on.

The Kybalion

This is fantastic, timewalker. Thank you very much! I would give you a link to a copy of Walter Russell's The Universal One, as well; but all links to it online now, seem to be broken. The book is also old enough to be public domain, as far as I know. Sad.
edit on 9-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Welcome!

For those that want to study symbolism Manly P. Hall is a great place to start.

Here's the mother load.

edit: the link wont work. Search... The Secret Teachings of All Ages
edit on 9-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by petrus4

Welcome!

For those that want to study symbolism Manly P. Hall is a great place to start.

Here's the mother load.

www.amazon.com... 09
edit on 9-6-2012 by timewalker because: link??

You can fix it by putting it in url tags, timewalker. Like this:-

The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Reader's Edition)

It will work now, because those tags specify everything which is to be included as a link. When you just put it in a post on its' own, it tries to do it automatically, but sometimes leaves part of the link out, because it doesn't know exactly what to include.

So I always use the url tags for my links, or mostly anywayz.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Cool. I will have to see what I can find.

We seem to be having problems with links. The Secret teachings of All Ages is on Sacred Texts. You can order it on Amazon pretty cheap (readers edition) too. The actual book is better in my opinion, rather than e-book.

Sacred Texts

yeah, see above

edit on 9-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Azadok2day

Just research Satanic Hollywood and how our major cities are set up both lei line wise and with the occult symbols like the Statue of Liberty and the obelisks and where all these sacred occult symbols lay long / lat wise........just do the research folks, it's right in smack of your face and under your noses.

I'm aware of this. Something else which people ought to check out, is elective astrology. A study of the American national natal chart, from the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, can yield some very interesting conclusions.

I do want to emphasise very strongly here, however, that talking about magick (or hermeticism) and talking about Satanism, are two very different things. Hermeticism basically describes a series of principles or environmental/mechanical (for lack of a better term) rules, which in and of themselves, are completely neutral. They can be used to both heal and kill; to augment, strengthen, and promote life, or to destroy it.

The fire analogy works well, here; you can use a fire to prevent someone from getting hypothermia and dying, or you can use it to burn him alive.

I'm not going to only tell people about magick from the perspective of Satanism, at all. I'm going to tell them about it from the perspective of it being a neutral force, and that they should learn about it; and I will do that for exactly the same reason that I believe in the rationale behind the Second Amendment. There is a direct analogy.

If the state has guns, and you don't, they can shoot you, and you can't fight back. If the cabal has magick, and you don't, they can alter reality at a fundamental level, to a degree that you won't have a prayer of being consciously aware of it...and you won't be able to do a thing about that.

Learn to banish. Learn about the correspondences. Learn abouit sigilisation, and understand that that is exactly what corporate logos and the stuff on the dollar bill are. Whenever you look at a particular symbol, any symbol, with strong emotion, you're charging it energetically. Do it, because if you don't, this information can and will be used against you, by other people who've got it themselves.

Why do you think Biblical Christianity has such a strong prohibition against it? Don't listen to Christians when they tell you that it is for your protection. That's the same excuse the gun lobby gives when they say they want to take guns away, too; it's always the same excuse.

For your protection. Let it go on, and in the end, the only thing we'll end up being protected from, is corporeal existence itself.

You're TELLING them EVERYTHING!

eta...a wise person lives such that were all the prohibitions lifted, nothing would change in his life.

- Marcellus

edit on 9-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
You're TELLING them EVERYTHING!

I couldn't claim to tell others everything. I don't know everything. I actually know very little.
edit on 9-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I'm toying in the first line. An interesting OP. I was inspired to remember the 2nd line from someones's signature around here, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Weave your magik as you will against them,not me then.I will keep my faith in God and my training.You take em on your way and I'll take em on mine.
I never could meditate any way.Too angry.I don't remember but my friends tell me I fight like a maniac so I guess I must be a berserker who uses martial arts as that is what they told me I did.
So I will keep what I am and use it for the country.You would be welcome to do as you will.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Interesting. Magick has long been the "enemy" of the church, mostly because Magick, when in its proper place has the effect of liberating everyone. Conversely, if used with "dark" intent, it can be an unyielding instrument of control. Thinking of it like "arms", as in second amendent, is absolutely correct, for the "Cabal's:are using it on the masses, and to fairly god success.

Learning the ways of Magick is not a path for everyone. It is difficult, and the decipline strict, but the rewards are equal to the challange.

Light, life, love, and liberty.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
deleted copy due to server nonresponsiveness.

edit on 10-6-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Learning the ways of Magick is not a path for everyone. It is difficult, and the decipline strict, but the rewards are equal to the challange.

I'd scarcely know discipline if it fell out of the sky, landed on top of me, and started biting me in the face, Anthra.

I'm not necessarily suggesting that everyone try for the proverbial whole hog; I'd be a hypocrite if I did, because I'm nothing special. Learning about the basic mechanics, is the point. Not so much in terms of doing things yourself, but so that you can know when someone else is trying to do something to you. That isn't too difficult.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Disciline is a bit "over rated" for some. By that I mean "its not for everybody". And, you are right, One does not have to go "all in", and he basics are readily available for anyone to learn. Best of all with the "lower level" stuff; no teacher / guide required.

There are plenty of books on the simpler aspects of Magick. Good old "Gardenerian Witchcraft" will work for most (Gardeneian Witchcraft is a very watered down flavor of Western Ceremonial Magick).

Learning the basics of "banishing" to get rid of unwanted influences, and "Invocation" to strengthen those "energies" you want. Should be a part of everyone's life

top topics

join