It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have just joined, having seen enough interesting posts on Facebook to warrant checking out the site. I've been around the track a few times so to say, and am quite sure there are many things going on under cover of secrecy that most don't know or care about. I have met a few crazy conspiracy theorists who are always looking over their shoulder in a paranoid sort of way but that's not me. I find it entertaining to read about UFO sightings and other things on sites like this, so having the news and everyone of like mind in one place is a definite advantage.

I'll be "lurking" and doing lots of reading on the site as time allows. I've been retired for nearly a year and find myself busier than when I was working. Amazing. Thanks!

Jim Ward

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome Jim
Enjoy

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jward52

welcome enjoy, i give this bit of advice to every new member; Deny Ignorance! make your posts count and do a search before you post. i get so much from from this site, i hope you do too! click my signature to checkout my brothers film.

ps if you reply to everyone on this thread you'll probably get your 20 replies in no time!

edit on 9/6/2012 by josephamccoy because: remove the word "conspiracy"

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jward52

Welcome Jim Buddy...

I find it entertaining to read about UFO sightings and other things on sites like this

Entertaining as well as informative - either way, enjoy the site and your retirement, and make sure to keep an open mind, or you may find yourself frustrated...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jward52

Welcome to ATS Jim....you made it in time for the Saturday night weenie roast. Grab and bun and join the fun....

Des

top topics

join