It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Republicans deliberately crash the US economy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Purple, I have observed your posting style since you started here. It does remind me of another poster who is no longer posting in this forum(at least under their previous name).
Calling me a shill is not an adequate method of debate in my personal opinion. Neither is quoting and then adding a couple one liners to it.

Could you please try again with some more substance?

In other words, you don't have any proof so you want to change the subject and accuse me falsely in order to get off the topic of you offering proof for the opinionated lies you are spewing.... got it

No, I would just like to see some arguments from you other than "you are a shill","you are spewing" etc etc. That is just inflammatory name-calling. I cannot take you seriously in a debate unless you bring more to the table.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I think we have had NWO people gained key positions of power methodically, and that has been the goal. They planned this so well, they are many steps ahead of us. It seems like they play us like a fiddle and they not only can manipulate the responses they want, they have the courses of action to take for those responses already in place as well. It has been three steps forward and one step back for decades, we are screwed.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Purple, I have observed your posting style since you started here. It does remind me of another poster who is no longer posting in this forum(at least under their previous name).
Calling me a shill is not an adequate method of debate in my personal opinion. Neither is quoting and then adding a couple one liners to it.

Could you please try again with some more substance?

In other words, you don't have any proof so you want to change the subject and accuse me falsely in order to get off the topic of you offering proof for the opinionated lies you are spewing.... got it

No, I would just like to see some arguments from you other than "you are a shill","you are spewing" etc etc. That is just inflammatory name-calling. I cannot take you seriously in a debate unless you bring more to the table.

Very difficult to do when you don't provide anything to work with. I can only respond to what you put out there. It's a refelction of what you are saying and how you are saying it. Therefore, if you don't like the way I respond, perhaps you need to fix the way you post.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have purposely found articles expressly tying Soros to insider trading AND a CONVICTION in a court of law in France, and still you have the gall to tell me I am making things up. I will need more than your inflammator speech pattersns to prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have purposely found articles expressly tying Soros to insider trading AND a CONVICTION in a court of law in France, and still you have the gall to tell me I am making things up. I will need more than your inflammator speech pattersns to prove me wrong.

Opinion blogs are not news sources, they are opinion blogs

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Those saying Soros doesn't know what he's taking about are RETARDED. You might not like that he's clearly a lefty, but when it comes to economics he's pretty much spot on.

Don't believe me?

Well, Jim Rogers who's a RP supporter agrees will pretty much all of his points!!!

Facts don't care about partisan politics!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Here is something to think about OP .

It stated with Bill Clinton in Denver

"The economy needed to slow down to allow time for the country to "catch its breath" from the long and steady, (and record) climb on Wall Street"

The later he changed that statement to. “We Just Have to Slow Down Our Economy” to Fight Global Warming.

Fast forward to 2008

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met yesterday with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke to discuss a coordinated plan to help jump-start the nation’s slowing economy. Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. said last week that the U.S. economy slowed “rather materially” at the end of 2007 and urged that any stimulus package should be put into effect swiftly.

www.washingtontimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met yesterday with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke

Once you slow down the economy then you follow the Democratic handbook of election platforms, and proceed with the below . Just add Solandra or what other scheme was cooked up to fill in the blanks. You can use other platforms such as, Minimum Wages, which is also in the news.

I swear that the Dems our using the 1960 platform with a little tweak here and there.

The below is just a few sections from the democratic platform from 1960 , that I see being repeated by the Dems and MSM today. There s always a victim in this platform.

Aid to Depressed Areas The right to a job requires action to create new industry in America's depressed areas of chronic unemployment. General economic measures will not alone solve the problems of localities which suffer some special disadvantage. To bring prosperity to these depressed areas and to enable them to make their full contribution to the national welfare, specially directed action is needed. Areas of heavy and persistent unemployment result from depletion of natural resources, technological change, shifting defense requirements, or trade imbalances which have caused the decline of major industries. Whole communities, urban and rural, have been left stranded in distress and despair, through no fault of their own. These communities have undertaken valiant efforts of self-help. But mutual aid, as well as self-help, is part of the American tradition. Stricken communities deserve the help of the whole nation. The Democratic Congress twice passed bills to provide this help. The Republican President twice vetoed them. These bills proposed low-interest loans to private enterprise to create new industry and new jobs in depressed communities, assistance to the communities to provide public facilities necessary to encourage the new industry, and retraining of workers for the new jobs. The Democratic Congress will again pass, and the Democratic President will sign, such a bill.

Then ADD

Education:

Only the Federal Government is not doing its part. For eight years, measures for the relief of the educational crisis have been held up by the cynical maneuvers of the Republican Party in Congress and the White House Read more at the American Presidency Project: www.presidency.ucsb.edu www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Energy:

The Republican Administration would turn the clock back to the days before the New Deal Read more at the American Presidency Project: www.presidency.ucsb.edu www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Immigration

These laws will bring greater skills to our land, reunite families, permit the United States to meet its fair share of world programs of rescue and rehabilitation, and take advantage of immigration as an important factor in the growth of the American economy. Read more at the American Presidency Project: www.presidency.ucsb.edu www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Read more at the American Presidency Project: Democratic Party Platforms: Democratic Party Platform of 1960 www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Fast forward : 2012 Economy is now officially slowed down. Mission Succeed !

Jay Carney Bashes WSJ Reporter, Claims Unemployment Checks Create Jobs

The latest update on Bill Clinton statements. ( more of the blame game, don't ever let a crises go to waist. )

European crisis has slowed down growth in US, India and China: Bill Clinton

The dems would like you to believe this was started by the Republicans, but history tells us a very different story that repeats over and over again. Do you see the pattern here . I hope this answerers your question OP .

edit on 18-6-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

You can't blame it on either party alone...they're all bought sock puppets who helped their corporate donors to deregulate the industry to the point where that industry can screw over everyone they want. And not only that, they made sure none of those crooks get thrown in jail for it.

To be honest, it started with REAGAN!! He was the first person to bring in a TON of Morgan Stanley "advisors", giving them direct influence in legislation...all the other presidents merely continued with is awesome plan.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

PSSST - It started long before that. The ball was really put in motion with the creation of the Federal Reserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join