It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would it do if westerners started suicide bombing middle easterners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
We arn't brave enough to willingly kill ourselves to take the targets out. We don't have faith like they do.

We are not as brain washed with BS ancient mans writtings as they are. Yes lets believe and base our entire life on writtings of cave men. Great idea!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I have a brain. Sometimes, when I'm tired, my emotions get the best of me.

It is a weakness of mine.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

That's cool, no harm, no foul. I completely understand the pitfalls of being overtired.

Talk to you later.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That was exactly what Breivik wrote in a right-wing forum about a year ago!
He followed up with writing that the only way to fight terror was by using even more extreme terror.
The post was deleted by mods for encouraging violence...

Personally, I think suicide is cowardice! If one can't face ones actions; one shouldn't act them!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I still can't believe there is an argument in favor of murder. A terrorist attack as described in the OP is murder. The victims will have done nothing but live a certain way. It's funny, we Americans don't want the blame for slavery because it wasn't us, it was our ancestors yet we are ok putting the crimes of a small faction on the heads of an entire ethnicity. Show a little compassion and remember what seperates us from animals, an increasingly difficult distinction to make

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
what would be the out come if a pissed off B2 SPIRIT pilot decided he had enough and after dropping his entire load nose dived towards mecca ?

I would wonder why he dumped his bombs before he flew into the Kaaba. If he was going to fly into the Kaaba he should wait till it isn't Ramadan so people don't get killed. That giant idol needs to be destroyed i just don't wanna see anyone die for it.

funny cause everyone assumes the walking around the kabba and all that ritualistic # is in the Qura'n, it's actually not and theres alot of things most people think about the book that aren't actually in the book and are just made up by the power hungry self righteous mullah's and religious scholars, one of those things being the hijab, it isn't mandated with death being a punishment for not following, the way almost everyone in this thread has posted absolutely disgusts me, you have no concept of the middle east, no concept of Islam and certainly no concept of truth or god, please kill yourself as you literilly have no use in society today.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Simply put, were not that stupid! Yet!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

We arn't brave enough to willingly kill ourselves to take the targets out. We don't have faith like they do.

You mean not stupid enough when we don't need to. Why would a pilot carrying a heavy pay need to dive bomb mecca when he could just drop his payload there instead.

Still this plays into the whoie terrorist BS that they hate us because of our freedom etc. But then again if we suicide bombed Mecca that would inspire a lot of domestic Muslims to take up the Jihad cause against America I am sure.

Stop giving the TPTB ideas damn it they could use this to insight civil war...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Wha??? Really, brave enough?? ROFL.... You mean gutless. There is NOTHING brave about killing yourself and taking as many civilians as possible or convincing kids that Allah will love them if the kill themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
what would be the out come if a pissed off B2 SPIRIT pilot decided he had enough and after dropping his entire load nose dived towards mecca ?

I think it would push the political enemy into releasing a virus due to them feeling pushed into a corner w/ no way out. BAD MOVE. It may cause some psycological strains on the political enemies of interest but again it may also push them into making more destructive moves in order to see how the political enemy of interest who started to behave in similar ways as them would act. MAY SPEED UP DOWN SPIRAL sending massive negative vibrations which may cause the chess game side players to lose the entire board leaving them all in pieces, smh.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Eh, maybe give people on death row or with a terminal illness an explosive vest and send them into a mosque or surround the monkeys' monolith at mecca and BOOM son! Terrorize the terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join