It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Obamacare From Someone Who Actually Read It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by xuenchen

What do you think about the RFID on page 1001?? I think that is the correct page.

It seems that the RFID hysteria was over done.

But I think they could surely mandate something like that through the HHS.
They might actually have the authority.

here's a link to the bill --> ObamaCare bill

it's possible that some language was removed before the final version.

this link apparently debunks the idea --> Debunked: Obamacare RFID Chip Implant Law Hoax ?

this link attempts to show the RFID as true --> RFID Chip Implants - Hidden Secret In Obamacare

Hmmm.

it's all subject to interpretation !!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Forcing your citizens to do anything is unconstitutional.

The End.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Well if you hadn't noticed, the guy I was replying to also used wikipedia.

Double standard much?

I used the wikipedia link because it covered what I wanted to say nicely and has all the appropriate references too.

If there's anything there that's not true, then by all means point it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
it really does not matter what the bill says. I have no doubt its is bad as he says however the only point that needs to be made is congress has no authority to even vote on a this bill or mandate it in any way shape or form. But that is nothing new most of the legislation they have passed in the last 100 years they had no authority to do either. To bad Americans are so damn ignorant of their history and founding documents.

We will just continue into the abyss until ignorant Americans strung out on fluoride vaccines and a host of other nasties are feeling enough pain to finally rise up. I just hope its not to late by then...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Lets not forget all the states that force people to buy car insurance.
edit on 10-6-2012 by tiyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiyxx
reply to post by spinalremain

Lets not forget all the states that force people to buy car insurance.
edit on 10-6-2012 by tiyxx because: (no reason given)

First of all, that is "states" and not Federal.

Secondly, no one is being "forced" to purchase car insurance, unless you believe the states are 'forcing' you to own a car. If you do not have a car, you do not need insurance.

However, Obamacare will force everyone to purchase health insurance; whether or not you seek medical treatment or never even walked into a hospital. You will be FORCED to buy insurance AND it will be enforced by the IRS! This means you could go to JAIL if you do not pay. Plus, since it is the IRS they will now if you do not pay.

The states do not monitor your auto insurance through their tax auditors. You will only get fined if caught, and most certainly no jail time.
edit on 10-6-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Obama already claims the right to kill any US citizen he feels is a threat.
The method employed need not be by drone or assassination in the traditional sense.
They could just use your healthcare provider to do the job.

I'm not joking - this legislation gives the Federal government control not only over healthcare and the enormous amount of money involved but over our very lives should they see fit.
The SCOTUS sold out long ago, don't expect them to overturn this.
Congress might as well pack it up and go home too since they have no real power.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I heard that he is trying to get our medical records. Is this true? For what purpose

polipundit.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Look, I don't want to seem insensitive here, but this bill hasn't passed yet.

And if these "death panels" are true or not, it doesn't matter since...the bill hasn't passed yet.

So, you're either feeding us bs here.

Or you've got a big arsed civil law suite to file.

Sorry for your loss either way.

edit on 9/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Yes, the bill has passed, but most of it has not gone into effect yet. I think the only part that was effective immediately was healthcare coverage for children. There may be some other parts, but the main stuff hasn't gone into effect yet.

Oh, and the biggest death panel around... are the insurance companies. They get to decide who gets coverage and who doesn't for life-threatening and/or life-altering illnesses, therefore they decide who lives and who dies. Obama's original goal was to mitigate that, and allow more people (especially children) to have coverage for those types of illnesses.

Unfortunately, the bill that was passed was a majorly watered-down version of Obama's original bill, rendering it almost useless. Way to go, GOP. Anything to make Obama look bad, even at the expense of the American public. Standard Operating Procedure for the GOP.
edit on 10-6-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Get rid of all insurances. Too many times people build homes in risky areas and insure them which raises everyones premiums. Get rid of car insurance and make people liable for their actions. Car insurance companies fight all claims anyway and pay fifty percent of their liability money out to lawyers in the long run. If we get socialized medicine the lawyers will lose a lot of cash since we can't sue the Feds. Obama care is a joke but it is better than what we have. We need to force our government to go to Socialized medicine instead of capitalistic medicine. Medicine can incorporate wages earned but extreme profiting is evil.

No-one over-profiting from medicine will be allowed to exist from now on. They have lost all their power of healing now. Only those who are interested in helping others will heal anyone if their profit is reasonable. Insurance companies and Lawyers have no place in the medical field, it is the responsibility of the government to provide this to it's people and remove fraudulent and excessive costs. I have now written this and since it is written it will become real. Medicine has never been profitable throughout history except to scamers. The staff of the trickster is used by medicine, this shall not continue.
Well maybe it will work, after all I am the lord of the mice

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Some of the policies of Obamacare are already being put in place and it is majorly tying doctors hands. Regular doctors who know you better than anyone can no longer write scrips for pain medicine. Only pain managment doctors can. Most of the real, decent pain management doctors will no longer accept anything but health insurance so they can gouge them and not be liable for looking like the criminal cash taking pill pushers.

The worst part is the FDA and them limiting pain meds going to all the pharmacies so much that you cant find what the doctor writes you a script for.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Things like forced abortions and healthcare rationing are in there.

I noticed he didn't link them...?

Well, you could go read the referenced article. Anyhow, the forced abortions are not forcing a person to get an abortion but forcing people to perform them. This has already happened.

LMGTFY

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Some of the policies of Obamacare are already being put in place and it is majorly tying doctors hands. Regular doctors who know you better than anyone can no longer write scrips for pain medicine. Only pain managment doctors can. Most of the real, decent pain management doctors will no longer accept anything but health insurance so they can gouge them and not be liable for looking like the criminal cash taking pill pushers.

Whaaaat? Where are you getting this from??? Our family doctor ( a "regular" doctor) just gave my husband a scrip for pain medicine last week.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yeah, Obamacare - Bringing communism to a community near you soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

It's a poorly-understood misinterpretation of some intentionally-misleading propaganda from Worldnetdailynews

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Things like forced abortions and healthcare rationing are in there.

I noticed he didn't link them...?

Well, you could go read the referenced article. Anyhow, the forced abortions are not forcing a person to get an abortion but forcing people to perform them. This has already happened.

LMGTFY

Your link refers to birth control, not abortions. Everyone should be free to practice birth control, if it's the right thing for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

My doctor flat out refused to sign the Bill for Obamacare when it first came out because he didn't care for the idea of having some bureacrat regulate what treatments and medications patients obtained for their illnesses and conditions.

I think we need to get that terrorist out of the whitehouse and the sooner the better. Everyone should be voting for Ron Paul, Romney has his head up his ass and he changes his position at will on certain issues of he thinks it will give him more votes, which is not the actions of an honest man.

The more i think about it the more i am sure Obama needs to be tried for treason.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

My doctor flat out refused to sign the Bill for Obamacare when it first came out because he didn't care for the idea of having some bureacrat regulate what treatments and medications patients obtained for their illnesses and conditions.

Is your Dr. a Senator?

Why would he need to sign a health care bill?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
I never read the law, however - credible sources reported thier concerns on how Obamacare would create "death panels" within hospitals where euthanising the elderly and terminally ill would be their job... they would be set up to review each case, determine worth in viability vs. cost, and if the thumbs down were determined as best choice over all, be set up as the patient's new primary care physician panel and begin a systematic destructive method of 'treatment' that would eventually kill the patient.

Well, I can verify from first hand experience that their concerns were correct. I watched them kill my wife last month.

That's all I can say right now, my pain is too great, and too new...

OH, I am so sorry.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
HealthCare.gov has created a website for ObamaCare.

One interesting page is the Pre-Existing conditions "Map of States".

It seems each State has a different set of rules, rates, and deductibles.

Some are State programs, and some States use some kind of Federal program.

I wonder what, if any, is taxpayer funded ?

As many people know, most employer plans do not discriminate against pre-existing conditions.

I don't know if this is an interim plan until 2014,
and what if anything will change in 2014.
(assuming ObamaCare will even exist itself in 2014)

From the website:

Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)

The Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan makes health coverage available to you if you are a U.S. citizen or reside here legally, you have been denied health insurance because of a pre-existing condition, and you’ve been uninsured for at least six months.

All covered benefits are available to you, even to treat a pre-existing condition.

The program doesn’t charge you a higher premium just because of your medical condition, and eligibility is not based on income.

Premiums will vary depending on the state you live in and the plan you choose. But as an example, if you live in a state where the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides coverage, the premium for a 50-year-old enrollee may range from $214 to $559, depending on state of residence and plan option. Medical and drug deductibles vary by plan option. For an estimated premium range where you live, use the map above.

What happens if someone with diabetes for example gets laid off and can no longer afford to pay the individual premium rate, and assume they can't "qualify" for Medicaid ?

HealthCare.gov - Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join