It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Norhtern Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I found this on rense but has links to other sources and is reported with MUFON in Cinci. I am looking to hear the stories from anybody that might have seen this or are keeping an eye on the develpoments.

Strange Rumors Of Northern
Ohio Activity
By Kenny Young
[email protected]
10-2-4

Unusual Situation Reported In Northern Ohio

Apparently on Wednesday morning, September 22, numerous callers to Cleveland, Ohio radio station 1100 WTAM reported a rainbow-like aerial situation similar to a 'Sundog.' The situation complicates, however, as others begin describing unusual contrails, jet scrambles and other military activity all across northern Ohio. One caller, Amin, describes an unusual light seen the night before Sept. 22 while driving home from Detroit around 1:00 a.m. while another caller, Kevin, claims the similar sighting of a 'bluish green light' around 10:35 p.m. on Route 8 near the Stow, Ohio area (north of Akron). At daybreak the morning of Sept. 22, northeastern Ohio skies were allegedly 'ripped' with jet vapor trails.

www.rense.com...

Here is also a link to the radio talk show that took calls from eye witnesses.
www.wtam.com...

I found this very interesting. I have one co-worker with family in Northen Ohio but it might be a day or two before they can contact them. Looking forword to hearing from anyone with information.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There's also this link to another thread here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

....discussing all the FEMA movements and air traffic, also dated 22nd Sept.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is also another thread that is covering similar or the same topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join