It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You say you don't hear God, I say you do.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RenaissanceGlobal

Do you think God would be happy to see us divided over the spelling of his name? [God/Allah], I doubt that the Divine would.

Some will probably discount what I say here. But, in the end, upon his return, all religions will be united. Above, man all worships the same God (from the major religions), things are just lost in the details.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Some will probably discount what I say here. But, in the end, upon his return, all religions will be united. Above, man all worships the same God (from the major religions), things are just lost in the details.

I believe you MAY be describing an event that will take place in the near future. MANY have seen visions of this. If you go to the first link below the author goes into much more detail about the people who will reject this and the ones who will receive it.

This would make an excellent subject for a thread because I believe we are close to the reality of this taking place. Few are ready for what is going to happen and many will reject what God is actually doing. I suspect that the elite will HATE this and fight it with all they have because it will be completely outside of their control.

"I saw what looked to me like great fiery rain coming from heaven and it came in great drops or elongated streams. It was not like the natural rain that we know of, but it was like spiritually infused living molten lava, a real fire, but it was Living Spirit; the living fiery essence of the Father that was raining down towards the inhabitants below.

This event also brought about much chaos, fear, confusion, and anger amongst the unbelieving Christians, and among the religious, and especially the general world populations. Great persecution also immediately broke out against the divine fire, as many did not understand it and they feared it. The newly infused people of God were not like them anymore, as they had been divinely changed, and this caused much panic and turmoil. But it also caused revival to break out and a great fear of the reality of God to began to be spread worldwide.

The devil was also greatly enraged as the Divine Essence now was embodied again in the earth, and he no longer had dominion over God’s people to prevent them anymore, and a great resistance and opposition and war broke out in many areas as the Divine Light now clashed with the darkness."

VISION OF THE OUTPOURING

"When the Power of GOD really comes into the Midst of a Group, no man can stop it. When
the River of Life will burst its banks coming out of Heaven and will saturate the Earth with
the Power of GOD and the Great Spiritual Explosion takes place all around the world, no
man-made organization, whether Godly or Worldly, will have any power to stop the Glory of
GOD."

Dr. Percy Collett

"Then the Lord said, “America is being eaten from within. Its’ days are numbered. There are three parts in its financial collapse. The first crack in the foundation happened in September of 2008. The collapse of the walls is the second drop in the dollar soon to come. The dollar will lose 30% more of its value. Then the whole financial system will crumble and all of America’s wealth will be devoured. But, during this terrible time I will visit America again. A third Great Awakening will come. But, the days of America’s glory and beauty will never again be seen. My judgment shall come swiftly upon all those that have turned their backs to Me.”

Vision by Maurice Sklar

edit on 22-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
As soon as I started to leave town, my cell rang. My assistant called and needed a ride from one building to the next.

Why on earth would your assistant phone you, his employer/boss, on your day off, for a ride from one building to the next?

Either you're actually his assistant, or you're being dishonest........as this makes no sense.

When I got there, I was driving through a parking lot. I saw a homeless guy walking. I stopped, rolled down the window and gave him the extra breakfast. As he ate it, we talked for the next 45 minutes about what was on his heart. He needed both the food and the advise.

Advise from you, SuperiorEd, the bandteacher? ? he needed help keeping tempo?

I left from there and headed down another street. It started to rain. I saw a bag lady holding a newspaper over her head and walking. I pulled over and gave her my umbrella. Again, nothing much, but I was there for a reason.

A reason?..............to keep her hair dry?

Later that day, I was standing in a department store waiting for the rain to stop. No umbrella you know.

Well you seemingly made it from your car into the department store while it was raining, you couldnt make it back because........no umbrella........you know??

A lady was talking to herself and in a tizzy. I asked if I could help. She had lost her car. Sounded like she was in the beginning stages of memory loss.

Are you speaking as a neurologist here? or just a bandteacher? what qualifications do you have to make such a diagnosis?

She said she had prayed that someone would come help her out so she would not be late to meet her daughter.

And behold! SuperiorEd, the bandteacher was there to answer her prayers!.........imagine if she'd been late to meet her daughter?? 'gasp'

As it turns out, many in her family were teachers. She wanted my card. They all ordered my book and shared it with friends.

Did they all ask for your autograph too SuperiorEdthebandteacher?

None of this tale makes any sense, and I highly doubt any of it took place, other than in your mind while typing it out. You know what they say about stories that make no sense right?

It also smacks of the typical enochwasabandteacher shameless self promotion, delusions of grandeur and dishonesty that plagues this forum. I know you desperately want to be special, and trust me you are very special, just not in the way you're hoping for.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your title just connected with me
nice thread and i completely agree with you
if you accept your mission .. then you will listen to the signs the Creator gives you
a mission to help troubled soul to not lose hope in him and Faith in your Destiny

He never spoken to me directly ..
but i suspected his presence beside me for more then 20 yrs
not by a guardian angel .. but by the Creator himself
has long you walk the path of rightousness and have God in your heart more then anything else
spreading good energy around . even giving a kind smile to a complete stranger
will bring more goodness to this world ..
and we know damn well.. this world right now need a maximum of positive
especialy if we want to survive in this troubled time we live in

2012 will be hard for everyone
2013 .. will become the yrs 1 of a new world
the Age of Enlightment for all humankind

I have listen to the signs .. no doomsday in 2012.like so many have predicted
but a transition to a better world

I dont need a proof of God when i already know with my heart and soul and he is always there watching everyone

s&f
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Do you think God would be happy to see us divided over the spelling of his name? [God/Allah], I doubt that the Divine would.

Why on earth would any god care about the spelling of a name she/he/it can't even communicate properly to people??

And if she/he/it wanted religions to unite then the answer it real simple - put out a clear message everyone can understand without ambiguity.

And please don't tell me the bible or koran or whatever are that message - that's obviously not true!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
God is part of your consciousness. God is nobody and ALL!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi jhill76, finally caught this thread, and I have to say thanks for helping me out in the past; you know what I'm speaking of. I haven't forgotten about you, but have only recently started coming back into the threads. I'm not going to bog this down any more than making these few statements:

I agree with your thread title/statement, and although I could ramble on with many instances, it ain't gonna happen right now. Good to see you're still on your task, even as I knew you would be. Best wishes my friend...

By the way; love your avatar...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snausage
You seem to not understand the circumstances of life. Things just happen. Things happening is not evidence of God's hand. Sorry.

The fact of the matter is that you do not know that. Your thinking something is true does not make it so, and the truth will go on existing around you, whether you realize it or not. I cannot say that everything the OP is saying is the truth, because I do not know...And you should develop the ability to see multiple sides of any issue, because there are always more than one. So how can you be sure that things just happen, for no reason? How do YOU know what is or is not evidence of God? You do not. I hope this gets through to you, because the last thing we need is someone offering advice that can only negatively affect the beliefs and opinions of others. So what you should have said is that you don't really know, but that it is your opinion that things just happen for no reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The Spirit moves and He speaks. Those who deny the spirit, deny the voice of God. But the Spirit is the life in all man. Deny the spirit and you deny life.

Those who say God does not speak to them deny his Spirit.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Or not.

2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Too many people seem to get caught up in living their lives, and they place too much emphasis on death. Why do we even have funerals, and why do people cry and mourn at them? These events are not for the dead, but for those still living. People do not realize that they need to put faith in something good. I think that personal religion is the best religion, and the whole point of religion is to put faith in something that cannot be proven.

Taking this leap is difficult, and I think this is why God does not reveal himself loudly and to the whole world. Everyone then would do good, because it has been proven that God exists. Things should not be that easy, and people have free will for a reason. At least this is how I recently began to view religion, and I think people will be better off, through faith, after they die. If I am wrong I am wrong, but I would much rather believe and be wrong than not believe and be wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Peace to you, my brother. I congratulate you on taking this most important step toward the ultimate Goodness that is God. The road ahead is long and filled with trials, but faith will be the cornerstone in overcoming them all. I wish you peace and love for the road ahead.

If I could've given myself advice when I was at the point you are, it would be this. Do not be afraid of what you know in your heart to be true. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can take it away from you. You can only give it away. Blessings and peace from our eternal father, and praise be to Him for allowing us to exist.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
Hi jhill76, finally caught this thread, and I have to say thanks for helping me out in the past; you know what I'm speaking of. I haven't forgotten about you, but have only recently started coming back into the threads. I'm not going to bog this down any more than making these few statements:

I agree with your thread title/statement, and although I could ramble on with many instances, it ain't gonna happen right now. Good to see you're still on your task, even as I knew you would be. Best wishes my friend...

By the way; love your avatar...

One day, you should speak on some of those instances, many are inspired by others.

You are loved.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
.....and the whole point of religion is to put faith in something that cannot be proven.

Man that's the most circular reason ever!!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Too many are scared to hear God, because they think it is their own mind or a bad spirit. Same goes for the bible. What if some information was put in there, (false), so that you may seek the answers out from him, so that you wouldn't become dependent upon a book, but rather him?

My dear brother in the Lord,

This is the best example of understanding scripture and why somethings are left for us to question.

and to answer your question (which might have been rhetorical) is ..Yes, that is the reason.

Interesting to note: Joan of Arcadia

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join