It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What Happens When We Die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
We are all different aspects of the all, experiencing everything at the same time. That's just how i see it.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

Experiencing everything at the same time? I knew it! No one believes me when I tell them I am a poor black Blue Jay eating potato chips on the moon while watching Niagra Falls and hearing locusts swarming my field of dreams.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
It makes sense.

I always imagine the socks that I masturbate into and then throw behind the couch have civilizations living inside of them with elaborate cities.
Sometimes they are even Medieval civilizations.

That was an expensive piece of steak I just spit out.......

As a Christian I believe that you sleep until the final call.
edit on 6/9/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Are you questioning something or just shooting my belief down?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

We are all different aspects of the all, experiencing everything at the same time. That's just how i see it.
Are you questioning something or just shooting my belief down?

Well, think about it. People love to spew verbal vomit without even thinking about what they're saying. Experiencing everything at the same time??? Can't you see how that makes no sense? Absolute gibberish.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Do you have a little fun with them and play god and every now and then throw them into the washing machine and let them think it is a great flood, and then whip them onto the spin cycle for a while, then pull them out and let them think you are the Man? you have gotta try it just for kicks

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I watch too much tv ....
Is this what happens when we die?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

no, wait for when god dies this is what god meant by u dying as an objective happening he does while being u look still, so it is a metaphor as usual of god lies

u r awake when god dies, but u should fear that happening knowing how the pervert god think

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

it makes perfect sense, because the all is experienceing everything at the same time through different aspects,which is us and everything. look around ATS to help yourself understand what im saying, cuz clearly you don't. besides that, its just my belief,doesn't mean its true.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

it makes perfect sense, because the all is experienceing everything at the same time through different aspects,which is us and everything. look around ATS to help yourself understand what im saying, cuz clearly you don't. besides that, its just my belief,doesn't mean its true.

Oh I think I have it. You don't mean each individual is experiencing everything at the same time. Each individual is part of a whole, like each cell of our bodies.

You wrote: [i]We are all different aspects of the all, experiencing everything at the same time. That's just how i see it.

I read this as the 'We' (as in each individual) experiencing everything at the same time, and not the 'ALL' experiencing everything at the same time. If you're referring to the ALL, then I don't have a problem with it, because I would not be surprised if our universe (or each separate galaxy) was, in fact, a single cell on a larger living thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the problem is what u cant but mean objective profits to justify urself existence, while u know that meaning all is being free from all
so in truth one is always relative fact while absolute freedom is infinite relative different ones

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Your consciousness wakes up in another body, another individual who is already alive, not another baby who is born or who will born.

um....no.

If you refer to anything that's ever been suggested, inferred, indicated, believed, or declared to be true about what happens to the human consciousness after corporeal death, then what you're suggesting here is completely impossible. If that sort of reference opposition doesn't mean anything at all to you, then go ahead and believe whatever you want. It won't allow you to wake up inside the body of another person as soon as you die, but it won't hurt your transition from this realm to the next either.

I noticed that you say 'human consciousness', do you believe there is more than one consciousness? Because there is no word for more than one consciousness. Consciousness is not a thing, it means being awake, being aware.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

yeah you got it. the all is experienceing everything at the same time through everything. sorry i didnt explain it better,but now i think we are on the same page.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I with first hand experience witness what happens when we die, we go back into spirit world the land of universal consciousness it is filled with loving spirits, its like a party up there no wonder people call it heaven. The beautiful things we can see if we activate our pineal glands and let it release something magical.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join