It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What Happens When We Die?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Your consciousness wakes up in another body, another individual who is already alive, not another baby who is born or who will born.

We are ONE. The source of this consciousness divided in billions of heads is what we call God, but where is God?

The Sun, the Earth, the Universe, a Star, a Galaxy.....??

No. Everyone, everything, together, is GOD.

When a baby is born, the consciousness is being amplified. A sperm is a fragment of consciousness, because it has inteligence, it swims to a womb by itself. And a man produces millions of sperms.

It's all about SCALE. A individual has a world inside him, a planet is a world composed of individuals, a universe is a world composed of planets. Who knows where it will end?? Would God be all of this, TOGETHER??
edit on 9-6-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It makes sense.

I always imagine the socks that I masturbate into and then throw behind the couch have civilizations living inside of them with elaborate cities.
Sometimes they are even Medieval civilizations.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
We are all different aspects of the all, experiencing everything at the same time. That's just how i see it.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I always imagine the socks that I masturbate into and then throw behind the couch have civilizations living inside of them with elaborate cities

Thats minging and
Way to much information
You need to go outside and get some sun and a girlfriend
As for when we die you cease to exist forever

Cran

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Thank you for your advice, but I do not search for my women and the sun on the coast right now is too harsh to be outside. I usually go outside later during the evening.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I found it highly amusing and still chuckling now.

You are the same if not more immature telling him to go outside and get a girlfriend.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
I found it highly amusing and still chuckling now.

You are the same if not more immature telling him to go outside and get a girlfriend.

Thats great, now do you have something to add to the topic at hand?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If our consciousness shifts to another person who is not a newborn, then what happened to the consciousness that was there before?
edit on 9-6-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
It makes sense.

I always imagine the socks that I masturbate into and then throw behind the couch have civilizations living inside of them with elaborate cities.

Men all over the world have a drawer full of odd socks, NOW WE KNOW WHY?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It makes sense.

Well, I guess we all know how your Saturday night is spent now.
That and posting on ATS of course. Did you know computer keyboards have more bacteria than the average dirty toilet seat? Trivial Pursuit, I always hated that game yet 20 years later I find myself remembering the oddest of throwaway facts....

ETA Expressed in modern parlance...

Yur post was TMI but I wish it was TLDR.

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

If you want my completely honest view on this topic, i do not believe in a 'god' i buy into the ancient astronauts theory. There are to many accounts of 'Angles' and other gods coming from the skys in so called ships, which in those times they wouldn't no what to call them. Getting a bit of topic but thats my input, happy?

edit on 9/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I did not know that about keyboards.

Thanks to this post, when I tell people that my keyboard is part of me, I will be able to mean it literally. Because we are of one substance and we are GOD.

Especially in MW3, I make people pray.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
reply to post by LeTan

I always imagine the socks that I masturbate into and then throw behind the couch have civilizations living inside of them with elaborate cities

Thats minging and
Way to much information
You need to go outside and get some sun and a girlfriend
As for when we die you cease to exist forever

Cran

this is still just a belief. talking out of your ass no differently than a christain or a muslim does

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Your consciousness wakes up in another body, another individual who is already alive, not another baby who is born or who will born.

um....no.

If you refer to anything that's ever been suggested, inferred, indicated, believed, or declared to be true about what happens to the human consciousness after corporeal death, then what you're suggesting here is completely impossible. If that sort of reference opposition doesn't mean anything at all to you, then go ahead and believe whatever you want. It won't allow you to wake up inside the body of another person as soon as you die, but it won't hurt your transition from this realm to the next either.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It makes sense.

So what happens when a female swallows? What do you imagine then?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We go to hell n serve time.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
reply to post by Lichter daraus

If you want my completely honest view on this topic, i do not believe in a 'god' i buy into the ancient astronauts theory. There are to many accounts of 'Angles' and other gods coming from the skys in so called ships, which in those times they wouldn't no what to call them. Getting a bit of topic but thats my input, happy?

edit on 9/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

Yes, i agree that this is very possible. i don't really believe in the god of the bible. I believe in one creator of everything.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

It makes sense.

Well, I guess we all know how your Saturday night is spent now.
That and posting on ATS of course. Did you know computer keyboards have more bacteria than the average dirty toilet seat? Trivial Pursuit, I always hated that game yet 20 years later I find myself remembering the oddest of throwaway facts....

ETA Expressed in modern parlance...

Yur post was TMI but I wish it was TLDR.

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

Would it be too much information if I was a celebrity?
You know, for being all one and made of the same stuff, we are pretty separated on judgement.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

It makes sense.

You keep her phone number.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by Paulos

It makes sense.

You keep her phone number.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join