It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Scouting Mission by The Rebels? On The News Today Shelling in Daraa.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

0:00[Peaceful looking Daraa with heavy security presence in Daraa. Ordinary citizens trying to live out there lives
0:15[Looks like small gathering of Rebels,
0:35[Scouting the security checkpoints.
0:47 Anti-Tank mortars.
1:36 English protest signs yet again, in crystal sharp white paper, sounds like to me that NGOs made it for them.
1:44: Rebels using children as tools.
2:07 looks like it was flimed in a mosque in Daraa
Date:May 4, 2012 and guess whats on the news?

Activists: Syrian troops heavily shell southern city of Daraa killing

Notice on the article how quickly it was changed to Damascus and not Dara?
Source

In a Daraa mosque, a father stood over his son killed in the shelling, swaddled in a blanket in a hooded sweater, amateur video showed. "I will become a suicide bomber!" the father shouted in grief.

the recent mass killings made people see rebel fighters more as protectors against Assad's forces.

"The regime has forced the rebels into the city. When they commit attacks, or massacres, or arrests, they come in to defend residents," he said

Really rebel supporter? sadly i dont buy that.

At least 52 civilians were killed around the country outside Damascus on Saturday, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based activist group.

Shelling in Syria's Daraa kills 17 overnight; UN cites carnage in Mazraat al-Qubeir

Syrian troops heavily shell Daraa, killing 17

CP24 Funny how our loacl news is cover it eh?

And this video i posted cant be just a coincidence, just look at the date, you think the Syrian Army really waited an month to attack on there own position?

While this video shows that the Rebels were scouting the area to attack it, in strategies scouting has always meant before an attack.

So hearing on the news that there was an Shelling attack was no surprise.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And thats right the leader of the SNC will be a Kurd.

SNC spokeswoman Basma Kodmani told Associated Press Television that the front-runner to replace Ghalioun would likely be Abdulbaset Sieda, a member of Syria's minority Kurd community.

Thats where the tie up of Turkey comes to mind.

new topics

join