It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Happy birthday' to all my Geminis. What does the future look like?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

She didn't leave to go to the bathroom, 527, she left the bar.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by LastProphet527
So what have you both learned about the dejavu episodes?

1. It is memories of the other past 8 cycles we been here.

2. Time travel is possible and it is so awesome ^_- Thus I am getting my official time traveler pocket watch today.

3. At times it acts as a warning system.

4. I been experiencing time jumps lately.

edit on 21-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

-splain "cycles" splease?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

So what have you both learned about the dejavu episodes?

1. It is memories of the other past 8 cycles we been here.

2. Time travel is possible and it is so awesome ^_- Thus I am getting my official time traveler pocket watch today.

3. At times it acts as a warning system.

4. I been experiencing time jumps lately.

edit on 21-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

-splain "cycles" splease?

You wouldn't understand.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

I guess I wouldn't. I'm probably too 'tarded to understand any perpetual recreation concepts regarding the Universe if that's what "cycles" is about.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

Now now Spark no need to say such words.

Humans have infinite capabilities to understand. However, it takes time for them to develop it but it is there.

I will share some information later regarding what I meant by cycles.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Perfect,now we are getting some where.

1.You have established that you have the ability to time jump.
2.You notice that you have been on this earth before.

im so glad its not just me.

For example a time jump I did today.

I am sitting there watching tv and knew for a previous time jump that my father would come in any moment now. I knew we would get into an argument regarding silly stuff. However, instead of sitting there and waiting for it to happen I got up and left the room before he even decided to come to the room. Thus I avoided a nasty fight and a silly conversation that would lover my energy/ frequency. Great success !!! ^_-.

To answer your questions:

1.I began to have much stronger 1's lately maybe 1 month or so. However, before it was just Daja Vu and prophetic dreams/obbe's/astral travel and 2 nde's rather not talk about those 2

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We greet you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator LP527

We have contacted frequency "372" in an attempt to open a communication between us.

We our a Gemini in this current form. We have experienced many "forms" while observing this planet.

Our current form is studying Geomorphology in correlation to this planets Population Geography.

As of the year 1800 you had an approximate 1 Billion Humans located on this planets surface.

As of 2006 at your last time/space space/time the number has increased to 6.5 billion.

We have noticed the Androgenic process evolving below your planets surface.

We find the Arithmetic Density of this population at this current time/space quite interesting.

We have seen many visions of the "past" and the "future" while in our current form.

Our instrument was "pulled" toward frequency "372"

We place this call in hopes that LP357 will answer the call they sent out on 14-9-2012.

We have many things to discuss over/with frequency "372"

We ask why you appear to be "shocked" to see us in this form?

We believed our current "contact" at this time/space would have been expected would it not?

We leave you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator
edit on 30-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
We greet you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator LP527

We have contacted frequency "372" in an attempt to open a communication between us.

We our a Gemini in this current form. We have experienced many "forms" while observing this planet.

Our current form is studying Geomorphology in correlation to this planets Population Geography.

As of the year 1800 you had an approximate 1 Billion Humans located on this planets surface.

As of 2006 at your last time/space space/time the number has increased to 6.5 billion.

We have noticed the Androgenic process evolving below your planets surface.

We find the Arithmetic Density of this population at this current time/space quite interesting.

We have seen many visions of the "past" and the "future" while in our current form.

Our instrument was "pulled" toward frequency "372"

We place this call in hopes that LP357 will answer the call they sent out on 14-9-2012.

We have many things to discuss over/with frequency "372"

We ask why you appear to be "shocked" to see us in this form?

We believed our current "contact" at this time/space would have been expected would it not?

We leave you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator
edit on 30-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

So you’re saying that I actually...in some form of fashion, was noticed?
OR
Where you in frequency 372?
OR
When the hadrons colider thing happen and the whole universe and man looked like 0 and 1...did that contact you
OR
What are you talking about?

And what form are you?

I’m currently looking for my Pisces friend while trying to come up with a counter extreme mind boggling event to stop every ones fear before Dec 21st...the storm was just a test and just a start of what’s to happen.

I found frequency 372 by accident or by...whatever ever it was that got me into it, what I found and the things I found out about life is deeply not recognized or …realistically obtained in this time.

I like frequency 372,because now I understand why people have dreams or, see them selves in other places.

Out of all the gifts and things i can do,the gretest accompishment i always wnted to accomplish was...bring somthing back with me...but never a person or what ever you claim to be.

I mean, I tried to bring lamps through, prehistoric eggs through, even ,well, but this is unreal, like what are you ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Sub atomic particles do not exist in numerical form. However everything else does.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

For example a time jump I did today.
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Have you experienced something like this?
Possibly at the beginning of the "time jumps" as you call them?

I wake up at 1:00 PM (rough night sleeping
) and look at the clock. Walk around for a bit and get something to drink out of the fridge. Decide it is Saturday so why not lay back down and get a little more rest?

Fall back asleep only to "wake up" again at 11:00 AM? I know I was not dreaming about getting a drink etc it was very real and not a dream, even my lucid dreams are not like this.. I know I got up because the person in my apartment said when they left in the morning I was asleep but laying the opposite way from when they left earlier.

I realized this too and found myself laying opposite of how I had been sleeping previously. I know the clock was right because the one on the wall and on the microwave both showed 1:00 PM when I got up the first time, then 11:00 AM the second.. It should have been later not earlier
Did your "jumps" begin anything like that?
edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join