It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Happy birthday' to all my Geminis. What does the future look like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by BobAthome
'Happy birthday' to all my Geminis.

As a CANCER,,, i take exception the the above,,

due too the newly dicovered, Constellation,,

it seems that the ZODIAC is one short,,
thus moving into CANCER not Gemini.

at least thats the last i heard,

a Cancer.

My mother and father are cancers.
A cancers gift is to live day for day which is somthing i wish i could do.

Cancer here, in the western, but Gemini in the sidereal. A cancer is the cardinal water sign, and mother sign in the zodiac, intuitive, psi, shy, home loving, nurturing. We dont tend to live day to day easily.

are your parents geminis?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
6/15/67 here, and vanishing twin sydrome survivor (duh) to boot

the future ? which personality do you want to hear from, the optimist or pessimist ?

I need to hear from both...Please !
I need to hear the truth and nothing but the truth.Why? Because only another gemini will understand the full language of a geminis thoughts...so both,lol
edit on 9-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

fair enough. the pessimist in me has a very troubling recurring fear of the future. I can't say it's a vision. What I feel is a return to the 1800's. no electricity, no satellites, no combustion engines for transportation. think little house on the prairie. This could be from solar eruptions, economic collapse, but I fear my kids will one day ask me what running hot water was like. I catch myself sometimes thinking "really take this in, enjoy it, savor it"

the optimist in me feels that even if this comes to pass, we will come together and help each other through it, and because the knowledge is still here, we will rebuild. I was in midtown manhatten for the big blackout in 2003. Even tho there was a very big and scary 9/11 feel in the air, nobody looted, mugged or took advantage. I was in a bodega buying milk and bread and there was a fruit stand outside on the sidewalk. people were taking fruit and going inside to pay. the owner had a flashlight and a claculator and was giving change the best he could. That experience may be influencing my feelings

I hope this didn't disappoint you

and fellow gemini's, is it a blessing or a curse to see both sides of every issue ?

i have the same fealing that you do about the future,very odd.
I think because we are geminis its a curse and a blessing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Its my birthday tomorrow on the 15th..

Apparently the next year is going to be awesome for us Gemini....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
reply to post by maya27

Another Gem reporting here. 5/28 to be exact. Happy Birthday Gems.

happy birthday twin.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Its my birthday tomorrow on the 15th..

Apparently the next year is going to be awesome for us Gemini....

'Happy birthday' twin,why will next year be good for us?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Just a VERY good feeling, like Im in the driving seat again and can finally dictate the direction Im going..

If that makes sense

Rather than than having the destination dictated to us..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

My mother is Taurus, and we are like pro the equality and abundance for all, and strong faith in Love and Goodness. Then my father, brother and his child, a different kind of energy. They are Libra, she is a Sag. They are all Dragons in Chinese astrology, though dad says he is a good dragon. My oldest son is a snake in chineses and a Sag but he's also the 13th sign, and then my youngest is a Leo Snake and also they share an energy, and its similar to my dads. By the way, my dad has Egypt written on him, ie, I recall something not sure what but sometimes have this image of him being a slaver from egypt and me arriving from a freedom loving hippy planet of equality and somehow we were opposing each other, its not clear, just a strange idea that keeps coming. Like I said, opposite energies except he's quite an idealist.

When I say he is from Egypt its a real feelign there is that in him, and a controller, and somehow I've been trying to get him to stop trying to hammer the round peg into the square hole and help each person as they individually require and wish. But Love him alot and all my family.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Just a VERY good feeling, like Im in the driving seat again and can finally dictate the direction Im going..

If that makes sense

Rather than than having the destination dictated to us..

Wow,so you understand the concept of time to huh,far out twin,i knew us geminis were powerful,and i agree with you,it will be a blessed year next year.

finally dictate the direction

Good to no that you and time are as one.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you believe more in chinese astrology more than western astrology?

So why the gemini connection,where did that come from?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not sure, the whole bible is astrology and in our case its odd how synchronized it all is to the different energies. For example, my father's lineage goes through Sir Walter Scott to Mary Queen of Scotts, and the merivingians, to Egypt and Sumar and this is probably directly related to some of the more harvesting type ufo experiences we've had as a family. So I don't have a direct memory of Egypt but keep sensign it on my father and sense we were together in opposition, so, is it a past life that is veiled, or is it a cellular dna memory even? Those things seem, east to west in the astrology to be alligned.

From my mothers side, there is the Norwegian, and my grandfather was for complete equality and abundance for all, no money systems but more like the Venus Project.

So we are somewhat like our energies. I'm a rabbit in Chinese and she is a monkey.

Also, as I grow older, now that I've found out Im sidereal Gemini, I notice that this is why I've always been air, than water. I am shy and home loving and very cancer like, but still very air, and thought, and need to be free and rapid thinker, as can't stand grounding.

So, we're more than one astrology system.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Have you or your family ever been abducted?
You say the whole bible is astrolgy,how did you come up with that conclusion,very interested as i thought so to,whats your take UNITY_99?

edit on 14-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I saw my first grey at 4. And yes, even my son has reported missing time. But we also had, intervening, the other side step in and stop some of the medical experiences, it was because I maintained Love not fear during a checkup, and something about permissions. But even when I showed my mother pictures of greys and she nearly jumped out of her skin, said roughly 3 X a week she dreams of them.

There is a lot more than one side to ufolgoy. And Family is watching over. We need to raise our love to peace and unconditional love and close out permissions to the other side, for they only can access if Higher Self allows and if one is more asleep. Though sometimes they do monitor and attempt to lower frequency, such as family disputes or computer problems to gain a toe hold.

There is too much to write on the bible and the best links are another forum even, so I can't give them, and I don't think I could show that as well, since it was graphically produced in a visual too, showing the systems overhead and how they directly relate to the bible. But, its very much astrological in its coding.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I saw my first grey at 4. And yes, even my son has reported missing time. But we also had, intervening, the other side step in and stop some of the medical experiences, it was because I maintained Love not fear during a checkup, and something about permissions. But even when I showed my mother pictures of greys and she nearly jumped out of her skin, said roughly 3 X a week she dreams of them.

There is a lot more than one side to ufolgoy. And Family is watching over. We need to raise our love to peace and unconditional love and close out permissions to the other side, for they only can access if Higher Self allows and if one is more asleep. Though sometimes they do monitor and attempt to lower frequency, such as family disputes or computer problems to gain a toe hold.

Thanks for the information,its always a pleasure learning from you,your the best real teacher on this site as far as purity and truthfulness,have a nice day Unity_99.

One more question.

if you was to put the grey in a ship.
Would it be a USO or UFO ?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't know what one calls it. But I've seen saucers, and moon based. Also, inner bases. Circular hallways, sliding doors, room with screens and medical. And mostly gentle. I was never allowed negative memories there.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't know what one calls it. But I've seen saucers, and moon based. Also, inner bases. Circular hallways, sliding doors, room with screens and medical. And mostly gentle. I was never allowed negative memories there.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

There are different experiences with greys. Some work with human type ets adn are gentle, very gentle. Some of the gentle ones, that collect you from your bed are working with the controlling bullying ones. And those are the ones connected to the moon, the annanuki, and the control grid over this planet, who the leaders work for really. there are sides. But the workers, are often kind and gentle. In 2009, spring time, we had an abudction that involved a friend a long ways away, and his group, and my son and my friend reported missing time, and I awoke with wounds, but, in my memories, there was an intercept, and a different memory, almost like a rescue. first of all, there are sides and permissions, and second of all, we only get to remember what we are given, but then again, when you strive for a pure intention and unconditional love, that goes back to permissions again.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

unity dont log off i will be back in 10 minutes,i have to talk to you...brb.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Texthere are different experiences with greys. Some work with human type ets adn are gentle, very gentle. Some of the gentle ones, that collect you from your bed are working with the controlling bullying ones. And those are the ones connected to the moon, the annanuki, and the control grid over this planet, who the leaders work for really.

I never thought some one knew the whole bit about those specific aliens because those are the ones I met. That is very interesting, you are the first person to ever mention that as perfect as I do when I tell my stories.

Between 1979 and 1983, I don’t remember but, my whole camp was abducted by these particular ones, they were nice, and they took us by the hand, but because I was born an insomniac, I woke up, and saw what I saw for a 4 to 7.1 seconds. When I woke up’ I was in an all white room, but I could not move my body, all I could move was my eyes, and I saw one of the campers next to me sleeping.

One of the head campers came in and asked whom ever they was talking to 'Did you take it out' I did not hear a response and that is when I guess I went back to sleep or was put back to sleep.

3 years before this happened I was at another camp with other people.
By the way, I was very young and my mother put me in a lot of camp for the summertime so that is why I was in camp a lot.

Therefore, I was in this camp and whatever happened to me left my whole chest full of puss and burn marks all over my upper upper chest, close to the neck… My mother rushed me to the hospital after I came back from this trip in the Shenandoah Valley, which left me in serious but stable conditions. My mother told me when I was 18 after remembering Minor details and asking her out the blue what had happened that day.
In her very own words.’

They wanted to do a study you and I told them no, because something was in your head ,they said that I or somebody must of shot a bullet near you because it’s a piece of metal inside your head, they was going to try to take you away from me, that’s what happened please don’t bring that up again.

Is that why I have this scar in the back of my head?

She said no that came from another camping trip, that is why I took you out of camp and that is why I said no to any more out of state trips for you when you were young ok, just leave it alone.

When I was 23, I decided to go up the street to the church in which the sierra club in DC was located and decided to volunteer, after 3 months they finally made a trip to Shenandoah Valley as that was just the happening trip for them.

To make along story short I finally get to whom I wanted to talk to, after 3 months of infiltration I didn’t see the head people who was there when I was young, but when we got to the valley I found out that the sierra club had expanded and that some of the old head campers was relocated to other sites.

Lady Head camper>>OH…MY…GOSH, I remember you, you was very young, how has it been?

Me>>>It has been very good how have you been?

LHC>>>Good good.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Later on that night, we start talking

Blah blah blah blah.

Me>>can I ask you a question

Lhc>> sure

I just want to know two things and two things only
First, what happened to the back of my head when I was here along time ago?

And 2nd question, are you going to put those campers to sleep to, like you did my group…I’m not on revenge times, its not that serious I already no what happened, I was born with insomnia, so half the time you thought I was sleep I wasn’t, I even heard you come in the room and ask did they take it out yet.

And if it wasn’t you it was one of your buddies, matter a fact, I think I will wait to ask this question when we sit around the firs tonight, just to see what every body else thinks.

She got up, grabbed my hand, and put her arm around me as we started walking away from the others.

HLC>>How much do you know?

I will tell you like this, I woke up 2 times, one when I was in that all white room with a person from the camp beside me, and another time in which I just do not want to talk about.

HLC>>Why?
Because I think, I was dreaming

So what was it about?

I think I woke up and was being floated back to camp for some reason, and than when they put me back in the tent, all I could see was these scaly legs walking away as they closed the tent door but look, that is beside the point, what is going on.

LHC>>I will tell you the truth one time only if you promise to keep this between you and me and that you will not ask a single question.

Ok.

LHC>>>You were abducted by some very strange beings from another planet, who took you into space and planted something In the back of your head what we do is find all that have been planted and remove it. Your mother should have told you along time ago… because that is what we told her.

The metal thing.

LHC>>Not metal but yes. Remember no questions.

LHC>>Look, we are at war, been at war for along time. its people like me that are on the other side and they welcome the idea of….look, please, please just let it all go, your ok right, nothing is wrong with you right.

No not really are you serious?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You had a removal done then. And that is a very interesting and deep experience. i know there are sides but to find a branch here that works to take them out reminds me of something Karla Turner wrote in one of her books, orI read at the time when I was watching her videos and read her books. I'm aware there are sides, one side in particular the royal zeta reticulli, that seem to be a more draconian type grey and the ones from annanuki days, and seem connected to some of the mining projects and work camps throughout the solar system, that not only black ops seem to be on, but some abductees. ie. in one of my dreams of an abduction that I knew was the real thing, and that as the woman told me we had been gone 9 days, a 9 day time splice. I knew it because there was a pinkie at the door when I opened it that evening. For a second or two we stared at each other and he was directly in front of me within touching distance before he leaped and vanished. The thought at that time was that we were in for it that night.

Well we weren't in the same place, a different craft and a questionaire, but my son and father and brother, who are more asleep, were abducted, and I was trying in the dream to get them back. My other children were seen as sleeping camping out on the lawn. My oldest and I were skygazing watching crafts and we had a diferent experience in the dream but they came back, dropped off in dark blue coveralls, dusting off orangey soot. I knew that was alluding to the mining operations.

Without sharing my dream with him first, when I hurried downstairs to check on him, my son shared that the room spun and he felt this jolt and said he thought he had some kind of missing time, but I already knew it was 9 days of it time splice, as the woman told me that.

There are sides. The one type of grey is the one that is influencing and even creating the wars, Fukushima, the history of this planet, the starvation and these are the policies they wish to keep the highest frequency of pain and keep people from advancing, to fail to progress or pass tests. They are the proverbial dark side. Others too involved.

They work to influence generations before someone will be born with more awareness, to create dysfunction in families, of all kinds, and can shut off interenet, computer problems job problems any number of stresses, relationship problems, health problems. They're working to keep us perpetually in a low frequency.

Not all greys are like this. And by all accounts we're near a cycle change, and earth needs to be freed. Needs to raise frequency and awareness.

If anything we're here to counter the lower frequency.

Its quite often that someone who is aware or waking up discovers they're in a danger zone, earthquake, tornado, coast ,Fukushima. And the point is to hold light, hope, awareness, see miracles, ask for help, intercede, do whatever we can. Its not like we're in safe places usually. So we are meant to make a difference and mitigate these disasters, because we have Faith in Goodness above and soul abilities to hold good thoughts and keep positive.

But there is a lot that I wish could be addressed that would make a huge difference in earth frequency. Such as feeding the poor, helping get some aid to starving nations. That in itself would help enormously

Its seeing through this and preparing ahead of time for the struggle we have, and being conscious.

The Leaders and elite work for this group of greys. They are abducted, implanted and worse, even replaced with duplicates.

I'm really glad there are earth forces that take out implants and try to counter this. Alot of people/Ets even, aware of what is going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well hello there where have you been all this time

Just kidding I wonder if you know me

Anyway happy past/future birthday.

^ do not mind that reference I keep reliving the days over, them silly days it is funny how we already had this chat and yet it is happening now. Time is a silly thing is it not

Looks at pocket watch bit old fashioned but still gets the job done

Too many fights on ats I thought I make a thread about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join