It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Happy birthday' to all my Geminis. What does the future look like?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Geminis have the ability to see future events like no other,i would like to talk to you all so i can find out what messages you have recieved from the under world lately.

We are the messenger of the Gods and i would like to know the messages that you recieved or future visions that you all have had.

Geminis are very misunderstood because of our ability to see the future from the present and what we know really woudnt make since but to a Gemini.

what messages hae you recieved latly?

According to astrology, it is governed by Mercury, a planet noted for swift movement and symbolically associated with the interchange of ideas and fluid responses to circumstances. Gemini is also linked with the 'element of air' which represents the mental and social realms, the ability to formulate abstract ideas and to effectively interpret symbols, imagined concepts and communicative signals.[3]:48 As the mutable air sign, governed by a planet which is astrologically given to the principle of transmutation and communication, the symbolic focus of the sign falls upon movement, quick-thinking, intelligence, free-flowing expression, gesticulation, and spontaneous reaction. The sign is symbolised by 'the twins', which also presents duality: the ability to relate to opposing visions simultaneously, to possess dexterity and a talent for multi-tasking

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Hello,
My birthday is tomorrow which can be assertained by my screen name which is also my birthday. I dont seem to have any special ability but my instincts are pretty good. I cannot see any further into the future than anybody else which is to say,not at all.
BTW I am 55 tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
'Happy birthday' to all my Geminis.

As a CANCER,,, i take exception the the above,,

due too the newly dicovered, Constellation,,

it seems that the ZODIAC is one short,,
thus moving into CANCER not Gemini.

at least thats the last i heard,

a Cancer.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Hello,
My birthday is tomorrow which can be assertained by my screen name which is also my birthday. I dont seem to have any special ability but my instincts are pretty good. I cannot see any further into the future than anybody else which is to say,not at all.
BTW I am 55 tomorrow.

Well 'Happy Birthday' Gemini Twin'.

Do you talk to your self and answer your self...just asking?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

a Cancer.

My mother and father are cancers.
A cancers gift is to live day for day which is somthing i wish i could do.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
6/15/67 here, and vanishing twin sydrome survivor (duh) to boot

the future ? which personality do you want to hear from, the optimist or pessimist ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the future ? which personality do you want to hear from, the optimist or pessimist ?

I need to hear from both...Please !
I need to hear the truth and nothing but the truth.Why? Because only another gemini will understand the full language of a geminis thoughts...so both,lol
edit on 9-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thank You. Happy Birthday to you too. (and all you other lovely Gems).

Yes, I have always had those special Gemini gifts. Although, sometimes it is hard knowing things and not being able to talk to others about it.

I don't think I would choose to be any other sign. I like my birth date too. 5/27.

edit on 9-6-2012 by maya27 because: Smiley face added.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Thank You. Happy Birthday to you too.

Yes, I have always had those special Gemini gifts. Although, sometimes it is hard knowing things and not being able to talk to others about it.

I don't think I would choose to be any other sign. I like my birth date too. 5/27.

WOW...May 27th has to be the greatest day and month in the galaxy of life it self,lol.
'Happy Related Birthday Twin'

knowing things and not being able to talk to others about it.

Like what twin !
Whats on your mind,what have the Gods been talking to you about?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Everyone talks to themselves, its called thinking. So yes I do. Do I talk aloud ? Seldom.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't think Gem's see the future. I think we have a heightened sense of our surroundings. I bet if you look at those that are "Indigo Kids"(not the new age wannabes), you'll find they tend to be Gem's. EVERY time you don't follow your gut it's a mistake. Just my outlook.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Everyone talks to themselves, its called thinking. So yes I do. Do I talk aloud ? Seldom.

Good to no because i do it all the time,lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Like what twin !

Lots of info has been coming through since the 2004 Venus Transit. However, if I told you then I'd have to kill you.
Kidding. But an online forum isn't the place to discuss it all.

Mmmm. I'm going to have a look through some of your previous posts. See if you have discussed similar.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I don't think Gem's see the future. I think we have a heightened sense of our surroundings. I bet if you look at those that are "Indigo Kids"(not the new age wannabes), you'll find they tend to be Gem's. EVERY time you don't follow your gut it's a mistake. Just my outlook.

All Gemini’s have the gift to vision the future as well as look to the beyond more than all other signs in the zodiac.
Happy birthday to my fallen Gemini’s as well

Future thoughts of past Gemini’s.

Look at George w bush and the thinking of the star wars plan.

John f Kennedy and ‘Space’

Tupac shakur and all of his predictions

Even look at Muammar Gaddafi and his speaches...a true 'Gemini'.

Gabriel Gifford

Biggie smalls

Marylyn Monroe

lisa left eye lopez

Jhon wayne

Angelina Jolie
www.biography.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Like what twin !

Lots of info has been coming through since the 2004 Venus Transit. However, if I told you then I'd have to kill you.
Kidding. But an online forum isn't the place to discuss it all.

Mmmm. I'm going to have a look through some of your previous posts. See if you have discussed similar.

What is the venus transit?
Venus controls the virgo and the virgo is suppose to be our cousins in the zodiac.'Venus'

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

All Gemini’s have the gift to vision the future as well as look to the beyond more than all other signs in the zodiac.
Happy birthday to my fallen Gemini’s as well

Future thoughts of past Gemini’s.

Look at George w bush and the thinking of the star wars plan.

John f Kennedy and ‘Space’

Tupac shakur and all of his predictions

Even look at Muammar Gaddafi and his speaches...a true 'Gemini'.

Gabriel Gifford

Biggie smalls

Marylyn Monroe

lisa left eye lopez

Jhon wayne

Angelina Jolie
www.biography.com...

not just Muammar Gaddafi speeches,but look at his vision and what he did as a Gemini
All Geminis died, because they thought of the future, and actually thought the future into the present' which was just not understood in time.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I need to hear from both...Please !
I need to hear the truth and nothing but the truth.Why? Because only another gemini will understand the full language of a geminis thoughts...so both,lol
edit on 9-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

fair enough. the pessimist in me has a very troubling recurring fear of the future. I can't say it's a vision. What I feel is a return to the 1800's. no electricity, no satellites, no combustion engines for transportation. think little house on the prairie. This could be from solar eruptions, economic collapse, but I fear my kids will one day ask me what running hot water was like. I catch myself sometimes thinking "really take this in, enjoy it, savor it"

the optimist in me feels that even if this comes to pass, we will come together and help each other through it, and because the knowledge is still here, we will rebuild. I was in midtown manhatten for the big blackout in 2003. Even tho there was a very big and scary 9/11 feel in the air, nobody looted, mugged or took advantage. I was in a bodega buying milk and bread and there was a fruit stand outside on the sidewalk. people were taking fruit and going inside to pay. the owner had a flashlight and a claculator and was giving change the best he could. That experience may be influencing my feelings

I hope this didn't disappoint you

and fellow gemini's, is it a blessing or a curse to see both sides of every issue ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Another Gem reporting here. 5/28 to be exact. Happy Birthday Gems.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

a Cancer.

My mother and father are cancers.
A cancers gift is to live day for day which is somthing i wish i could do.

Cancer here, in the western, but Gemini in the sidereal. A cancer is the cardinal water sign, and mother sign in the zodiac, intuitive, psi, shy, home loving, nurturing. We dont tend to live day to day easily.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And a very happy birthday to all the gemini's. And that reminded me of a friend who's having is birthday this month as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join