It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Stars Whore Themselves To Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I came accross this article yesterday and thought it was quite interesting, so I thought I would share it with all of ATS today and see what they think of it. I'll admit that I do believe in the Illuminati even due to the lack of evidence of their existance and it all comes down to what people choose to believe in.

After reading this article, I now believe more than ever that the possibility of the Illiminati does in fact exist. Why? Mostly because of what of the situation that Randy Quaid had put himself in, involving seeking asylum in Canada fearing for the lives that the Secrety Society was after them while also claiming that the same group of people were responsible for the Deaths of Heath Ledger and David Carradine.

"The increasingly eccentric duo, who are wanted in California for allegedly skipping out on a hefty hotel bill and for vandalizing a house they once owned, fled north of the border earlier this month, and now claim they are the targets of a mysterious clan they believe murdered actors Heath Ledger and David Carradine. (Ledger died of a drug overdose in 2008 and Carradine was found dead, apparently from accidental asphyxiation, last year.)

"Hollywood is murdering its movie stars," Evi Quaid said in Vancouver last week." They wouldn't go with the program.

There are other actors whose participation in Illuminati film production is clearly conscious and explicit. Nearly every film these actors show up in is a heavily-invested Illuminati production.

These include Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey, Jr., Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington, Geoffrey Rush, Shia LeBeouf, Tom Cruise, Dennis Quaid, Will Smith, Chris Evans, Keanu Reeves, Megan Fox, and more recently, Jeremy Renner.

I wonder what happened before Heath Ledgar died of his "overdose", what sort of projects did he turn down before his death? If anyone knows, please let me know. Heath Ledgar happens to be one of the best actors I've ever seen after watching his newest movie "The Dark Night".

Regards,

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Heath Ledgar happens to be one of the best actors I've ever seen after watching his newest movie "The Dark Night".

I agree with that 100%

And like you I am suspicious of his death.

I recently watched a documentary about Tupac and Micheal Jackson, both claimed the illuminati were going to kill them and they both died.

If I can find the docu I'll embed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the illuminati is a cliche. they don't exist anymore. they were founded on enlightmenment ideals, but since they borrowed an organizational structure from the masons, they have beem mistakenly linked to the silly masonic conspiracy theories

I'm sure there are wannbes claiming to be illuminati, but they are posers

please leave the perfectibilis out of it

edit on 9-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you are suspicious about Heath's death, you should definitely see The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasis, his last move (which he died during the filming of, forcing them to change the storyline quite a bit). Lots of occult stuff in it, and many think it was his involvement in this movie that lead to his demise.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Don't forget Michael Jackson. He said "they" were trying to kill him.

Seriously, I think most actors just get hooked on drugs and overdose, but there could possibly be a few who are done in by they. I mean, I wouldn't rule it out, but I haven't see any undeniable proof either.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The quades are wanted in the US for breaking and entering, and property destruction, so they ran way to Canada.

Kinda of pathetic that Canada accepted them, IMO.

They made no claims about 'the illuminatti'.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I would whore myself to the illuminati for a half-decent cheeseburger!!
Can i get a HELL YEAH?!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Don't forget Michael Jackson. He said "they" were trying to kill him.

Seriously, I think most actors just get hooked on drugs and overdose, but there could possibly be a few who are done in by they. I mean, I wouldn't rule it out, but I haven't see any undeniable proof either.

You're right. I'm 100% sure that not all actors are involved with the Illuminati.

Have you ever wondered how it is that former fringe actors, far past the prime of youth, like Jeremy Renner, left, (or, for that matter, Geoffrey Rush) suddenly enjoy the proverbial "meteoric rise to fame"?

And others, equally talented, don't? It's because they were selected, based on incredibly sophisticated algorithms that establish their selective marketability.

I believe the Illuminati chooses their actors wisely, in such ways where they can make the most money as possible from them. And for those actors that chooses to not be their puppet anymore, and to follow their own path in their life and do what they believe is right are probably the ones that you end up reading in the newspapers one morning hearing about them overdosing on drugs.

I don't know, maybe I'm stretching the limit of my imagination but I can't help the feel that it gives me just by thinking about it and because of that feeling, I believe it's possible.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'll admit that I do believe in the Illuminati even due to the lack of evidence of their existance and it all comes down to what people choose to believe in

No, it doesn't. You are speaking like that's the only choice - like there's no such thing as

- taking things as possibilities
- researching until finding enough convincing evidence and arguments
- deducting and reasoning until some form of conclusion can be reasonably reached
- and so on

Not everyone believes. Thus, they choose to do and apply other methods of information processing, without resorting to the white stick of belief.

Belief is for the blind. They can't see for themselves, so they need to lean on something, whether it's sturdy or not. They can't find their own way, so they choose belief so they won't have to go in circles - their direction may be wrong, but at least they are progressing in their travel. It's fine, if you can't find the truth, if you are incapable of discerning the truth from the lies, if you cannot reason and process things based on what you know with relative certainty and then build and deduce from there. Sure, belief is probably a good option for such people.

But please don't speak for others, when you say things like "it ALL comes down to what you choose to believe", because 'believe it or not', there are people who do not believe. Anything. Everything is either processed, taken into possibility, or having faith on - but no believing.

You may believe if you want, but don't generalize your blindness to others - who may actually see, whether you can 'believe' this or not.

"The increasingly eccentric duo, who are wanted in California for allegedly skipping out on a hefty hotel bill and for vandalizing a house they once owned

Wait - how do you vandalize a house you OWN? I mean, if I break my own shoes apart, have I now vandalized my own shoes? No. Vandalism occurs when someone ELSE does something unwanted to your property. Not, when YOU do it.

Though that sentence doesn't make it clear whether the house was at the time already owned by someone else, or if they still owned it.. it does raise some questions.

There are people whose viewpoint is that ownership creates rights (I don't completely agree with this, but I think it' a good rule of thumb in most scenarios). So if you own the house, you have a perfect right to do anything you want to it (as long as you don't violate other's rights).

Oh and by the way, it's "existence", not "existance". Native english speakers these days do not seem to be able to write their own language correctly. I guess it's somewhat 'understandable' (not in legalese sense though), because the spoken language is the one we learn first, and english language has a really weird relationship between how something is written and how something is pronounced. Some other languages do not have this problem - if you know how something is said, you know how it's written, and vice versa. In those languages, each letter of the alphabet is -always- pronounced exactly the same, regardless of the word, or other letters in the word. But in english, you change the surrounding letters, and the pronounciation of the others change also. It's completely messed up.

But it's still possible to write it correctly..

edit on 12-6-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Someone needs to take a nap.
God damn I feel sorry for your wife or husband.
What happens when he/she asks you to pass the butter?

Sometimes in life, it is necessary to extend your belief, even though I admittedly hate that word as well as the action. I try to "adhere to ideas" and avoid "beleiving" as much as I can but in the end, aren't we all beleiving everything around us? Almost everything you know, you were taught by someone.

Yes, there are things you know thru direct experience and this is great.
But how do we really know there was a President named Abraham Lincoln?
Seriously.......you weren't there. Neither was I.

I think this is more along the lines of what the OP was getting at.
In the end.....none of us really know as much as we presume to know.

- now I'll await another tirade focused on me this time

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I beleive in that also. I think many people who are famous, or trying to be have sold their soul to this. You can find on YouTube that many of them have backwards music on there stuff.

new topics

top topics

join