It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy finds NO human flesh inside stomach of 'Miami cannibal' who chewed face off homeless man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
im not sure which forum this goes in to, i did a search , didnt see this yet

Autopsy finds NO human flesh inside stomach of 'Miami cannibal' who chewed face off homeless man

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

he Miami man who chewed the face off a homeless man in a horrific and brutal attack which shocked the nation may not have eaten his victim after all.

Rudy Eugene – dubbed the ‘Miami cannibal’ – had no human flesh in his stomach when he died, an autopsy has revealed.

A few undigested pills were found in his stomach, although it will take weeks for them to be identified, according to the Miami Herald.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Does this mean he wasnt a cannibal if he didnt consume human flesh?
wonder what the pills are.

edit on 9-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

So he was a spitter... not a swallower?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok. So this should officially end all this zombie BS.
But people are too dumb for that these days.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A bit more that was left out of the OP

However, the autopsy did find flesh lodged between Eugene’s teeth, the Herald reported.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

TOLD YOU!!!

It was fake drug propaganda. They have been doing this for a long while. Making up bogus story's to get a drug illegal. Like in the 1930's telling the population that if you used a green substance you would kill and rape your family. Or if you took a hallucinogen you would jump off a building.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's the Reefer Madness!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

TOLD YOU!!!

It was fake drug propaganda. They have been doing this for a long while. Making up bogus story's to get a drug illegal. Like in the 1930's telling the population that if you used a green substance you would kill and rape your family. Or if you took a hallucinogen you would jump off a building.
This is exactly what it is. Trying to get everyone scared of a drug (athough I wouldn't touch Mephedrone with an 80ft pole) so they ban it thinking if someone were to consume it they will have an undying urge to eat human flesh.

On the topic of the green stuff, when the Marihuana tax act was going through Congress in 1937, the AMA (American Medical Association) actually opposed the act because so many doctors at the time prescribed it to their patients, mainly because it actually WORKED. They also did not understand that Marihuana = Cannabis, as Marihuana was a slang term that wasn't widely used back then.

I could go on but the admins would probably chew me out if I did so we'll leave it at that...

edit on 6/9/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

TOLD YOU!!!

Tell me again where it says in the article that there were no drugs in his system?

Oh wait,you can't because it doesn't say that.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good meat gone to waste, what a shame.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join