It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID card to GLOBAL very soon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The "smart" card will identify the holder using iris-recognition technology. Failure to carry the card will not be an offence but police will be able to order people to present it at a police station.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

CLICK

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the military is using IDs that work much in the same way. it's only a mater of time before we get arrested for not being sheeple.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you pretty much sign away a lot of rights when you enlist...it shouldn't be so for the average citizen...

I have a bad feeling about this....

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If this passes, I won't do it. I'll go down. That is invasion of privacy, like, they could put up sensors to scan you when you walk through, like on that movie, IMPOSTER.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its an electronic form of ID whats the problem with that? It contains the same info that my Drivers Liscense does, address, name, height, etc.....

Its being developed in Britain and only proposed to other countries, US and Canada doesnt sound Global to me.

they could put up sensors to scan you when you walk through

So what are they going to do?

They also have face recigition cameras which are more covert than a card that you know that you have. If you are worried about being scanned then accidently leave it in your car or house, that happens with our current IDs anyway.

Now if they implanted us with computer chips that would be a different story.....

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This sounds like Minority Report. Were going to have to go Tom Cruise on the governments a$$!

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Its an electronic form of ID whats the problem with that?
It might not seem frightening on the surface but when you consider that these cards have the technology to carry information about your political beliefs, religious leanings, sexuality ...etc. Then you realise the potential for abuse.

It is my opinion that the NWO really wants us microchipped ... Nobody is ready to accept this just yet, but imagine if the government was to announce a global vaccination program against SARS or similar and each syringe already contains a chip that is injected into us unwittingly.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It might not seem frightening on the surface but when you consider that these cards have the technology to carry information about your political beliefs, religious leanings, sexuality ...etc. Then you realise the potential for abuse.

Realize this,

1. They already carry our information electronically on your DL or ID. When you write a check at a store they use a computer to type in your DL number and check if you have had bad history with checks in the past and then decline your check if you have. So the technology exists and is being used right now to store our information and can end up in the wrong hands.

2. Political/Religious beliefs and sexuality info being stored on the cards is not the scary part. The scary part is how they came up with that info. And like i stated above they can do that now if they wanted to as our info is already stored electronically.

Maybe you are saying someone can get ahold of the card and decypher it and abuse it?

That may be easier than hacking into the SSN or DL database...

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

Maybe you are saying someone can get ahold of the card and decypher it and abuse it?

That may be easier than hacking into the SSN or DL database...

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by Thatoneguy]
Not at all, I am talking about the future governments of the NWO abusing this, no need for hacking if they already have the information.

OK they can get this information now but not so easily on a stop and search, what if the same chip was needed in order to vote or get medical help? It could store medical records too and thus determine history of disease etc.

Also other potential abuses include tracking peoples whereabouts and mind control.

Who is to say that anything implanted into our body will not be used to control the way we think and feel through a series of electrical impulses?

Maybe I'm taking this to the extreme but if a chip is already small enough to be implanted by a hyperdermic needle then whatever other technology is needed to gain total control of the human race is not that far off.

Just like the Nazis asking for your papers, only more high tech.

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i don't really like the sounds of this one

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I personally find this very disturbing and have been posting information about our government's continual moves towards chipping the masses.

Government's usually sugar coat the pills they want society to swallow, and I believe that chipped ID cards are just one step away from chip implants. Shades of 1984 in 2003 & the mark of the beast.

We can scoff and scorn this as nothing to be concerned about, but I feel it's another indicator of global unification and the new world order.

Food for thought,
Deep

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
In the military, when I was in, they switched us from the old Id cards, the plastic laminated ones, to new barcode types that carried all our info. But that didnt disturb me so much as them taking samples of our DNA. They claimed it was for ID purposes incase we were ireconizably mutilated in combat. But really.....they have dental records, dog tags, eyewitnesses, ect. Sure, they might use it for that........ but keeping DNA on file...there just too much there that opens the doors to unpleasant possibilities.

Yeah, we already have invasive tech setting up NWO as we speak. They have been readying us for years. they dont slam us with it..it creeps up on us before we know what hit us. they market it so well........no long lines at the bank....forgot your checkbook, so epople say, wow, neat, convienent. peopls own complacany and laziness will bring the NWO...not evil govornment orgs. People will accept anything that allows them more freetime to do nothing.

Microchips in our bodies? They already have people on the cars (stop theft!). they already market implanted chips under good causes, like locating missing or abducted kids, tracking evil bad mad men......feed the public paranoia, the sooth it with the cure: tracking chips!

People will accept them eventually, because it will be slowly introduced, volontary at first, then, as more people ooze into it.........bam! theyb will say, lets make it unirform, since most everyone does it, we should have everyone do it....those who dont want one, why not> what are they hiding? Only criminals need to worry about hiding and privacy..law abiding citizens need not fear!

In the army, direct depsoit when it first started was volontary. Now its required: u have to have a bank account, and have to have your pay directly deposited into your account....no choice.

Seatbelt and helmet laws, anti smoking laws.things once people would have railed against...now they complacently accept.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
People first got used to the idea of microchips when governments and local councils started to introduce regulations for control of domestic animals. In Australia, the New South Wales Companion Animals Act required microchipping and registration for both cats and dogs. The argument went that puppies and kittens could be injected with a microchip so that if they became lost, they could simply be scanned like a can of coke at a checkout. A unique number would be displayed on the scanner and matched with an identification database containing pet owner�s names and addresses.

The hapless puppy and happy owner could then be reunited. It was not only companion animals that literally copped it in the neck. Millions of farm and research animals � even fish and canaries � throughout the �civilised world� became victims of vast microchip experimentation.

While microchips were being developed for animals, with the ultimate goal of human implantation, the latter were being softened up with new identification regimes.

Originally, the system was devised so that PIN numbers gave way to smart cards with digitised photos. But with smart card technology too expensive and low uptake rates by the banking industry, the entire smartcard phase was leap-frogged by 9/11, with biometrics heralding the new security revolution.

The biometric companies were quick to capitalise on the terrorist threat. Numerous schemes were rolled out just days after 9/11, while the World Trade Centre was still a smoking ruin. Airport security, driver�s licenses, and national identity schemes were all touted to make a citizen�s life more secure and terrorist proof.

Possibly the most frightening aspect of the movement toward a cashless society is the emergence of technology that would allow a microchip to be placed in the human hand that would identify every human being on the planet and allow them to buy and sell without coins, paper or a card.

One expert on this new "biochip" technology charged that the U.S. government will introduce a national I.D. card, supposedly to end illegal immigration, that will extend into commercial activity. This card will be the last step before the government will move to place a biochip in the right hand of every American, said Terry Cook, a retired Los Angeles deputy sheriff and a former fraud investigator.

Link

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
SmartChips??

Is just a little bit of the total...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

new topics

top topics

join