It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple weeks ago, I posted a thread on why the chicken crossed the road. The thread had been deleted by the mods as we were clearly onto one of the greatest conspiracies of all time

Well... it was actually deleted as I didn’t provide a link so here it is again, with a link and I hope you enjoy!!

I am sure many would have seen this before. The chicken has been in the centre of various conspiracies throughout history. It would be interesting to see various perspectives on as to why the chicken crossed the road!..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. Bush: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Bill Clinton: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?

Darwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads.

homepage.mac.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/6/12 by argentus because: added ex tags and mod note

edit on Sat Jun 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
chuck norris: the chicken doesn't cross the road, the road crosses the chicken.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would imagine, your previous attempt at this thread was thwarted because it is nonsense.

And everyone knows the chicken crossed the road because it had a baby stapled to it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I imagine the chicken crossed the road to get the heck away from my butchers block. I could be wrong though. Maybe he was just curious or looking for a friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I would imagine, your previous attempt at this thread was thwarted because it is nonsense.

And everyone knows the chicken crossed the road because it had a baby stapled to it.

Yes, but sometimes a little nonsense is needed to break the mood from the doom and gloom. And who knows what phyllosophical discussion may arise.
edit on 9/6/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

edit on 9/6/12 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Here is all i could find on this subject..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I agree, I enjoy nonsense as much as anyone. I was just saying, that was probably one of the reasons.

And is there any evidence of this alleged chicken supposedly crossing this so called "road"?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
chicken was here first,,
waited till the road was built

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Well it's all settled then.

He was running from the cops.....Can't blame him really.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
A couple weeks ago, I posted a thread on why the chicken crossed the road. The thread had been deleted by the mods as we were clearly onto one of the greatest conspiracies of all time

For that quote alone you get my S n F.
That is some very clever and deductive reasoning right there! Thank you for bringing up this most conspiratorial of subjects again. I really do feel there is more to this than meets the eye.
And I'm not yolking, no Sir!

Originally posted by baddmove

Here is all i could find on this subject..

And in other related news, research shows you are more likely to be shot when running from a fat cop. (No offence meant to fat cops anywhere btw!)
edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Awesome theories!. Some great responses, Didn't expect so many replies!..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the protection,, OFFICER,,,,

says Chicken,,

no problem,, Mamm.
have a nice lay.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Apologies for knee-jerk...

"Why did the chicken go only half-way across the road?"
"She wanted to lay it on the line."

Back to original topic, and will update/edit post...

OK.
Too many chickens are scared to lay it on the line?
edit on (6/9/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The chicken crossed the road, because he met the devil in the crossroads. He made a deal with ol scratch, so now he will become a great great blues guitarist, but his soul time will be up when this chicken turns age 27.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So it could be resurrected.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't think the chicken had much of a choice actually

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Yes but there are some heroes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

Well... it was actually deleted as I didn’t provide a link so here it is again, with a link and I hope you enjoy!!

I am sure many would have seen this before. The chicken has been in the centre of various conspiracies throughout history. It would be interesting to see various perspectives on as to why the chicken crossed the road!..

Well you see, I was on one side of the road and saw something on the other side that I wanted to get a better look at. So, I looked both ways, then looked again to the left just to make sure and quickly but carefully....I crossed the road!!
When I got over there, it wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be, so I had to cross it again to get back home.

They're always wanting to lay their conspiracy theories on me

I just long for the day when I can cross the road without having my motives questioned!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Is that Kung Pao chicken?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

haha! well played sir, well played.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join