It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip Unleashed on American Students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I do not understand why the schools need to track the kids, are the teachers to stupid to mark a check? They have camera's. Its just a big waist of money.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A child who goes momentarily truant, doubtless did so with the idea of making it, to say the least, for something worthwhile.

If an authority figure just swoops in during such treasured moments, it won't be long before the child finds itself become a young adult, with a headful of conditioned responses. I am suggesting that the end result may become detrimental, on the whole. It's a scenario that could spiral out of control, even if only loosely relied upon, for more than just behavioral control.

It'd be more kind, simply to kink the children's optic nerve for Sliverâ„¢ vision. I believe that conspicuous measures, such as RFID, are meant to serve as conditioning aids. Plus, don't all of them wear phones???

Maybe we should wire the whole town, Carly?

-William Baldwin

edit on 9-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do your thing and leave there is no reason to contribute to the economy here. Unless you want to become one of the borg, become cyborgs.Most Christians know what I mean. the beast is something than a chip (more powerful) like with the cameras that are everywhere now in buildings and libraries. *I believe they will have all of us in categorizations and certain groups and delineations so get a crayon or marker or something and put on your calendar (sometime in August I think.)

They are hatching eggs and using our kids as guinea pigs and that should disgust people, but those who have knowingly accepted the mark of the beast won't care about the RFID or implanted chips, vaccine chips, because they are in the serpents database , a spirtual database.
edit on 15-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wonder how many times these kids are going to lose their RFID cards? The parents will have to pay $15 for each lost card. Is it even going to work? Is this in addition to truant officers? I thought school was for learning, not just keeping the kids in school!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join