It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip Unleashed on American Students

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

On May 29 2012 the news in Utah aired this segment on the RFID chip. The government wants chip kids to get them to go to school. They say that it's to bring revenue to the school district. People in Mexico are already using it on their kids beause of kidnappers. Meny people think that the tchnology is not a good idea. Proof that kids that are in school means more money for district. MICROCHIPS FOR THE WORLD COMING SOON.

There is a few grammar errors in the above quote. I'm unable to fix them since it was quoted.

Link

I guess they are always going to find a way to chip us no matter what. I think it's pretty sad that they want to target helpless school kids. I can see them having the chip on their student I.D. cards, but not in their bodies.
edit on 9-6-2012 by ambient moon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well who is going to let them, and one yanking a kid would be a law suit beyond the word of it. The Supreme already struck out the rights the pontiff gave himself to arrest and detain people without due process and those constitutional provisions US is told they lost on forums, was the leading cause by the judge for they're legal not legistlation legislation is not law and can be faced up and dealt with. So don't hand your kids over. Even poor cases, which they may start by targetting can often find a good lawyer willing to stand up to NWO.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yah... definitely not gonna fly with the Supreme Court or Americans in general. I feel a-okay in saying this will not get very far and this will fall - hard..
edit on 9-6-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

I can see them having the chip on their student I.D. cards, but not in their bodies.

Please point out where it is said the RFID would be "in their bodies".

www.dailytech.com...

edit on 6/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ambient moon

I can see them having the chip on their student I.D. cards, but not in their bodies.

www.dailytech.com...

If its not in their bodies then the practical uses go out the window. It will just be common practice for kidnappers and run-aways to throw out the devices.

Its a pretty poor attempt at increasing public safety and state funds, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bodies or not NOBODY should be required to be tagged in this way EXCEPT those in government, they hold positions of power and therefore we should be able to keep tabs on them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The idea that RFID will prevent kidnapping is just silly. Is a kidnapper going to take the kidnapped child to an RFID reader? of course not. The range for reading these chips is very small.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm thinking that either

(a) Everyone will be chipped at birth or

(b) DNA samples will be taken from every baby born in a hospital, and satellites will be able to scan for the DNA from space.

I would think one or other of these scenarios would be happening sooner rather than later.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Its purpose is not to prevent kidnapping. It is to prevent truancy.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Its purpose is not to prevent kidnapping. It is to prevent truancy.

I understand. But that's even less of a justification in my opinion. We have role/roll(?)/roal(?) call already, seems to work well enough. If you miss your first class and didnt sign into the office you were absent, easy as pie.

I just don't think the state needs to track kids, or anyone besides criminals really, like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You never skipped after roll call?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Its like I said in my recent thread School is Prison

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Oh yes! As long as the other teachers don't notice, you can get away with it.

Really quickly here, if being unable to skip is the justification for the RFID's then I have found two ways around it within the last 30 seconds.

1. Stick your tag in the locker, retrieve it after school.

2. Give your tag to a friend!

See, I have rendered the main purpose of these tags void. Since the purpose of the tags can be subverted so easily, I doubt their practical value justifies their social and political implications.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Did you get caught?

1) RFID readers at various locations.
2) Two "hits" at exactly the same time at the same location? Consistently?

But "these kids today" are probably sharper than you. They'll figure it out.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The schools are still crazy about attendance.I actually never remember Jr.or sr.highs closing for even one snow day for five years.They would lose state aid if they did.Question is what if the parents keep the kids home instead of agreeing to having them tagged?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

1) RFID readers at various locations.

Anything having to do with a machine can be easily exploited, it depends on specific circumstances.

"Various locations" though is kinda vague. I cant argue "a way to skip" with my imagination running so wild.

2) Two "reads" at exactly the same time at the same location? Consistently?

Why would a machine be able to tell the difference? They are two unique signals, unless some one decides to personally take a closer look, then it may be fine.

Truth is, I don't know. I would need to have more details of how the RFID's work to find a way around them. Though, I am sure there is one.

But "these kids today" are probably sharper than you. They'll figure it out.

I am 100% positive they are and will.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

"Various locations" though is kinda vague. I cant argue "a way to skip" with my imagination running so wild.
Lunch room. Classrooms. Restrooms. Kid doesn't show up anywhere for a while...flag!

Why would a machine be able to tell the difference? They are two unique signals, unless some one decides to personally take a closer look, then it may be fine.
The software "takes a closer look". The friend ploy is so obvious that it would be looked for. Same two kids at the same reader at the same time...flag!

I am 100% positive they are and will.

An in the meantime the company selling the system is happy. The school administrators are happy. The politicians are happy.

It ain't 1984. It's just an automated system to track school attendance. But mention the dreaded RFID and people start freaking...like the people in the video who assume it's implanted.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I guess they weren't bluffing. I figured they would capitalize on it. Or predicted they would.
I posted something like this a couple months ago.

No, seriously, this is the link...

I'll give them a few years before they give us reasons to have it shoved under our skin.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lunch room. Classrooms. Restrooms. Kid doesn't show up anywhere for a while...flag!

I don't know, seems like it would be sending up a lot of false flags that would need to be followed up on personally. Presumably I suppose they could make it "X flags = truant" or something. Then the focus becomes keeping your flag count down low enough, which given details of how many flags there are and how many are allotted, would be easy enough to circumvent. Maybe.

The software "takes a closer look". The friend ploy is so obvious that it would be looked for. Same two kids at the same reader at the same time...flag!

Such a system would send off a lot of false flags as well. Any "tag" coming particularly close to another would be a "flag". It depends on the distance it which two tags become "flagged".

If I were to wear one on my left wrist and one on my right would they only "flag" when I put my hands together?

It ain't 1984. It's just an automated system to track school attendance. But mention the dreaded RFID and people start freaking...like the people in the video who assume it's implanted.

I understand, but I don't care about Orwell or his fantasy future or anyone's "NWO" BS conspiracy theories. I am not even basing my argument off of a centuries old document.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join