It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My True Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello all! I just posted a Hello / Welcome post but it was more of a witty humorous attempt in regards to procrastination. So, let me 'truly' introduce myself to you...

My name is Ross, I was born in December of 1981. Early years of my life were plagued with Asthma and I spent much time in and out of the hospital. Many times, I'm told as I don't actually remember many specifics, I nearly died on the OR Table. I even had my own little breathing machine that administered medicine when it got out of control. Our first house, mine with my new family, I do remember always being afraid that it was haunted. My mom tells me I would often mention a little green old lady that I would see and talk to. I, sadly, do not recall her. I do remember waking up one night in the middle of the nigh to see a bright white (for lack of a better word) almost crystalline figure of a woman bent ever so slightly, watering the ground around her as everything around her and her herself spun in a slow clockwise motion. I pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep.

Fast forward a few years and I now have a younger brother and we live in a new house in a nearby city outside of Cleveland. My mom would tell me how i would tell her about floating through the hallway at night and her interpretation was me having out of body experiences.

I would attribute the phenomenons to bad asthma and near death experiences for the most part. You be the judge. Now, when i was around 6 I recall my mother getting a Radionics Machine. My dad laughed at it, though liked it to be used for him when he was sick. Me, I was put on, next thing you know, no more Asthma. To this day, 25 years later, not a single asthma related condition, not even a cough I could attribute to it.

Thats the basics. Good to be on here and participating. I have an idea in mind for a thread when I'm able, (looked too, one that is not already there...). Anyway, thats some basic history. As for who I am, well, words cannot describe truly, can they. Instead I ask you, who are you? While pondering that, keep in mind the following:

*I did not ask your name
*I did not ask your schooling
*I did not ask your profession
*I did not ask your sign
*I did not ask about your family

Now I ask you again. Who are you?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello to you, and welcome aboard!
Radionics machine worked for your asthma? I'll have to look into that a bit. My daughter has asthma, though as she grows the attacks are getting few and far between

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossk2000

Hehe I remember your first intro.

Welcome again Ross.
As for who I am? I am he and he is she and you are me and we are all together.

20 posts don't take long till you can make your own thread. Hang in there.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys! As for radionics it's a matter of perspective. Maybe I just out grew it? All I'm saying is that I had asthma, then when the machine came into play 6 years later, it was gone.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the mother ship.

Who am I?
Well I'm de doctor of course.
Daily prescriptions cost a fiver, with bacon included (over the counter).

Take care and hope to see you around the boards, interesting intro

Quack, quack.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join