It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod and Osiris- The Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Link

I amended the error. The witnesses are likely the ones who fall, yet the word "their" is referring to their Lord Osiris. This is the main point. Osiris is the counterfeit. His fruit follows him. Anyone who has studied Osirus knows the story.
edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

If that bothers you, avoid the Egyptian story of Atum and creation.

I warned you! LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Added:

Revelation 11

Now, read this passage from Revelation 13.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

There are two ways to look at this: If the beast kills the witnesses, then we still see that "Their" Lord refers to the Beast's Lord - Osiris. Who kills the beast in this case? We know that Christ must kill the two beasts. I will amend this part to show that the beast likely kills the witnesses as a more plausible reading of the verse. Despite this, we still see that "Their" LORD is Osiris. I am sure a Mason would say that "Their" Lord refers to the two witnesses. Is it a mystery? How do we fit the destruction of Mystery Babylon into this?

Comments?

Hi
Your quote in the opening post:
"The next part has mystified me for some time. I now think I have the answer. Osiris was crucified in Egypt. By saying "Their" God was crucified in Egypt, the verse is indicating that Mystery Babylon's Lord was crucified there. Sodom and Egypt is a representation of Paganism and Rule. "

Is there any scripture stating such a thing? Mystery Babylon states "I'm not a widow" which is very telling. Basically mystery Babylon is still claiming to be "married" ....and I believe "married to God". Who claims that today? The Jews. Jesus, as you know, came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel and in parables all but told the leaders of JUDEA that the kingdom was being taken from them and given to another who'd produce the good fruit. As we know, Jesus left their House desolate. God equalled the playing field between both Houses of Israel - both sticks were to rejoined into one stick in His hand - removing the hostility between the two. Additionally, the beast that comes up from the Abyss can't be Mystery Babylon because she's a harlot - considering that our scriptures are about Israel, the only ones considered a harlot are those "unfaithful" to God.

If there is no scripture stating that "Osiris" (Nimrod) was crucified, which I believe there is not, then I trust the words of scripture. I personally believe at this moment that "Nimrod" will come up from the Abyss for various reasons - his association with Babylon, Babel, mystery societies etc. I would not be shocked to hear the claims that he's some "ancient alien" either. We know that God always uses the wicked to take out the evil so the beast is going to rise and hate Mystery Babylon, taking her evil out only for themselves to be annihilated by Our Lord and Saviour upon His return. Right now the Freemasons and other mystery societies all connect with Judaism's Kaballah and Talmud, yet the Lord is leading me to understand that they will turn on the Harlot and destroy her - accomplishing God's will. But they'll be subject to Christ's wrath upon His return. Kind of like God using Babylon to punish Israel then Him using Assyria to destroy Babylon. What was, will be...

I'll have a look again at "their Lord", but I still think it refer's to the Lord Jesus. I could be wrong, and will take a fresh look again.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

You are correct, sir, Osiris was not crucified.

Cut up to be more precise.

"We have shown before that your deities are derived from shapes modelled from the cross. But you also worship victories, for in your trophies the cross is the heart of the trophy. The camp religion of the Romans is all through a worship of the standards, a setting the standards above all gods. Well, as those images decking out the standards are ornaments of crosses. All those hangings of your standards and banners are robes of crosses." (Roberts, ANCL, 85)

Many of the ancient Gods were prefigured to this pattern, but none followed the true original. The copies that came before stopped after the first century. Why? The failed to guess the correct symbols. The cross is a symbol universal to the main thread woven by God in the Bible. Satan makes poor copies ahead but fails. God gets Satan's head. Satan bruises the heel. Where is the head of Osiris?

Know them by their fruit. 16 crucifixions. One true sacrifice for all of mankind.

Come out of Egypt with Christ while you can.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I just made the most amazing connection. Read some of this link: The Mysteries Revealed

Now, read this passage from Revelation 13.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Let me open your eyes. The Beast is Mystery Babylon. See this link for Mystery Babylon to identify the characters for who they represent.

I will decipher the verses. When the witnesses finished their testimony, the beast (Mystery Babylon Members) come up from the Abyss and will attack the witnesses. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city. I assume that "Their" bodies may not be who you think. The very next thing that happens is that "They" are called to heaven. Then, the reign of Christ begins. I might assume that Mystery Babylon is called up to heaven for judgment. The witnesses are left on earth. Have we had it wrong all these years?

The next part has mystified me for some time. I now think I have the answer. Osiris was crucified in Egypt. By saying "Their" God was crucified in Egypt, the verse is indicating that Mystery Babylon's Lord was crucified there. Sodom and Egypt is a representation of Paganism and Rule.

For more, consult the thread revealing the lie of the Mystery Schools and the Truth of God. Secret of Freemasonry and Mystery Religion

The lesson to be learned: Come out of Egypt--QUICK!

Some of you may know this story better than I. What are your comments?

Side Note: How many nautical miles do you travel when you go 33.33 degrees? According to any sailor, the answer is 2012.9. Just short of 2013. Missed it by that much.

edit on 9-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but Tom Horn has written a book on it. It's called Apollyon Rising 2012. www.apollyonrising2012.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

does that story contain genital mutilation?

if so...is there an alternate version I could read?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wait, "copies that came before"? I mean I can understand that you reject ancient pagan beliefs, but how can a copy precede the original? It seems more likely that early Christian clergy made analogies to ancient paganism in order to convert them. Twisting the truth to save their souls, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Wow. Amazing post. Now I have more to consider as well, yet I still see mystery Babylon as what Hosea says. They are confederate. They are acting as one, yet a house divided. I say the symbols betray them. The mysteries are founded on what the rap stars sing. Osiris and Isis. Follow the Pagan symbols and they are indeed confederate. Look at the video of the Israeli Supreme Court. The head of the moneychangers is there, as well as the Pharisees and Sadducees. The symbols are Mason. Rothschild paid them. Kabbalah is a form of mystery religion. I believe that paganism was present as the error of the experts. What is kabbalah? It is access to the tree of life. Didn't God make that a flaming sort that cuts?

Mystery Babylon is defined by both words. Know MDNA by her fruit.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

does that story contain genital mutilation?

if so...is there an alternate version I could read?

I am your friend. I won't lie. Circumcision is cutting away sin. Faith fulfills the law. Love fulfills the law. Christ was the only one that could. Now, consider the truth of the matter. Our sin must be cut away. All of the law is a symbol for God's work in and through us.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Do you need a guardian to tell you if circumcision is necessary?

Galatians 6:15
Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation.

Why did they do it then? Have you ever head of showers in the desert? Do women get yeast infections? Enough said. What about the baby? The foreskin is only for the baby in the womb. It protects from infection. Keep seeing this in symbol. Are you in the Womb called Earth? Why should your sin be cut away with faith and God's flaming sword that protects the tree of life? What does the sword cut? Your pride. What is the symbol of your manly pride? What more could a man do in humility than cut his Little Richard? Even Dawkins would see the point so to speak.

Shrimp, the kind in the ocean, kills people in the desert. Why would God want to prohibit it? Refrigeration is not a problem today. We have been lifted from our sin and live in a new world. That's what counts. The new creation.

You are a baby in God's care. Just like you are a Father and care for your baby when it is in this world. God cared for it in the womb with a foreskin it doesn't need after birth. Infection is less likely when a man is circumcised. The wife would thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Can I ask you something?
Do you believe in/partake of the Eucharist?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

having your penis and testicles fed to a Crocodile is more than circumcision.

the latter is understandable...the former makes me cringe.

what Osiris endured was an absolute horror.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

I keep hearing the title of that book. I think I will order it tonight on Kindle. Thank you for the link. What connection does he make with Nimrod and Osiris? Is there a better connection to the crucified reference from Egypt in Revelation 11?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

having your penis and testicles fed to a Crocodile is more than circumcision.

the latter is understandable...the former makes me cringe.

what Osiris endured was an absolute horror.

You seem to know allot about the subject. Where are your best references to the story? I have read quite a bit myself, but I know there are some books that are better than others.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Mystery is baffling since there are so many candidates for Babylon. One is physical and one is spiritual, one is tangible and one is not, New York is quite the Babylon and yet Money in any sense controlls us all.

Yet, I do understand that this was about a people, a chosen people (maybe not the people who think they are chosen), and from those people came two great witnesses. One is Islam and one is Christianity; both are prophesying right now, about this time, the same event, yet the root of both has yet to accept the Savior and rejects all who are indifferent to them and their needs. It will take an extraordinary event to shake the chosen to fall to their knees.

I understand the Abyss, and yes it is accessed through us, as individuals and as a collective. I do not think the Abyss has been opened fully yet as the push for "peace and enlightenment" are still on the forefront; so many more to get onboard so that the collectiveness is thorough and complete. Right brain, left brain, the hemispheres are separated via emnity, through kundalini/meditative practices, and through our music industry, the connections are being made and the veil is departing from both sides. The Abyss will open once everyone is completely open to receive; I am certain there are test runs all the time through the use of "parallels" or those that are fitted to the roles we are all expecting in these "times", perhaps the mystery is mysterious in that the door always was available for us, but it is the wrong door, so we need to be falsely guided there, or at least that is how it seems (New Age/Aliens/Ascension).

They are all puppets! Even Esther is a puppet. However, the technology involved, be it neural-training such as binural or otherwise, coupled with chemicals and the like have paved a very wide road for all.

I think (this is just my opinion) that as we "open" ourselves to this process two distinct personality types appear. For women it is the seduction mode, the drive to please and be pleased, pleasure and pleasurable are the messages with the understanding of how much it gives them control over others. For men it is submissiveness, the releasing of control, an annealing of feelings and emotions, and the inability to stand up and fight. Perhaps that is just the contraindication of something greater or bigger on the horizon, but none-the-less, I see it around me all the time.

I guess for me it will always be a Mystery, but I do not think the two witnesses are individuals, as both of these I listed need to be removed from the equation so that the true covenant and the true people of that covenant can reside on earth with Christ, all others need to go to Heaven or Hell, their choice, but they cannot remain here.

It was about them not us, so we are given "Grace" if we dare accept it, otherwise we still need to be removed, and Pronto! I say we as meaning Christianity and Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, or any other such nonsense shackle created by the "Mystery".

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

I keep hearing the title of that book. I think I will order it tonight on Kindle. Thank you for the link. What connection does he make with Nimrod and Osiris? Is there a better connection to the crucified reference from Egypt in Revelation 11?

This is a quote from Chapter 6:

THE FIRST PART OF THE FINAL MYSTERY OF THE GREAT SEAL

"In view of these texts, we recall how Zeus—the Greek identity for the father of Apollo—was acknowledged as ‘Satan’ in Rev. 2:12-13. The fallen angel ‘Apollo’ who unlocks the bottomless pit and unleashes the thunderous hoards of Great Tribulation locusts is therefore none other than the son of Satan and the spirit that will inhabit Antichrist. This means The First Part of the Final Mystery of the Great Seal of the United States is a prophecy, hidden in plain site by the US Government for more than 200 years, foretelling the return of a terrifying demonic god who seizes control of earth in the New Order of the Ages. This supernatural entity was known and feared in ancient times by different names; Apollo, Osiris, and even further back as Nimrod, who Masons consider to be the father of their institution. The Second Part of the Final Mystery of the Great Seal of the United States will unveil when Apollo is scheduled to arrive according to the seal’s cipher."

Here is a quote from one of the Amazon reviews:

"Chapter 20 was the best chapter because it wasn't repetitive and the author provided a lot of excellent information that I didn't know right off the back. The whole book could have been tied up in Chapter 20. In my opinion chapters 1-19 were filler chapters with chapter 20 being the meat of the entire book. It's like Mr. Horn saved the best for last or something. I could have read only chapter 20 without reading the rest of the book. Mr. Horn is an excellent writer and does awesome research. I've read his novel The Ahriman Gate: Some Gates Should Not Be Opened and enjoyed that tremendously but this book was a let down for me. I gave it three stars because chapter 20 was an eye opener for me."

I haven't looked at the book yet but I did find it at Scribd:

Scribd 1
Scribd 2

edit on 10-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Wait, "copies that came before"? I mean I can understand that you reject ancient pagan beliefs, but how can a copy precede the original? It seems more likely that early Christian clergy made analogies to ancient paganism in order to convert them. Twisting the truth to save their souls, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

There is a very good description in the video below. I just ordered the book and will be doing a thread on it afterwords. Also, Hermes needs to be your first Egyptian source if you want to talk Osiris. Hermes is silent. Hermes does match most of the biblical theology and his prophecy also outlines the end of Egypt and the end time return of God of judgment. Isaiah 19 then tells of the pyramids as the monuments to the Lord at the border of Egypt. Egypt is a preflood nations, then paganized after the flood.

Hermes Prophecy and my commentary: Egyptian Apocalypse Prophecy

The bottom line is, who do we look to? The Mysteries are tied to something that is foreign to Hermes. Hermes, however, is not foreign to the Bible or to typical biblical writing. He even mentions the son of God and calls him the Word in the Corpus Hermeticum. Hermes is the foundation for the post first century mystery schools that followed in the form of secret societies, so we can't make the case that Hermes is a fabrication meant to mislead the Christians. Quite the contrary. When you read Hermes, the Bible the comes alive to a much sharper degree. The Way of Hermes is the best translation to purchase.

"Or are you ignorant, Asclepius, that Egypt is (the) image of heaven? Moreover, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the forces that are in heaven. If it is proper for us to speak the truth, our land is (the) temple of the world. And it is proper for you not to be ignorant that a time will come in it (our land, when) Egyptians will seem to have served the divinity in vain, and all their activity in their religion will be despised. For all divinity will leave Egypt, and will flee upward to heaven. And Egypt will be widowed; it will be abandoned by the gods. For foreigners will come into Egypt, and they will rule it. Egypt! Moreover, Egyptians will be prohibited from worshipping God. Furthermore, they will come into the ultimate punishment, especially whoever among them is found worshipping (and) honoring God.

What is the only God an Egyptian cannot worship today? That would be the Christian God and Jesus. The Copts are being burned out, are they not?

Does the enemy reveal himself by his fruit?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

i can't remember the exact version, but in one of them...after Isis found the sarcophagus containing her husband's corpse, Set ripped his deceased body to pieces and tossed his genitals into the Nile where it was eaten by a Crocodile, the Nile being full of this particular creature.

I just assume that the story is actually explaining the spiritual phenomenon where males incarnate in women's bodies; among other things.

all those books deal extensively in the details of gender and sexuality.

To be honest, I don't know the character Nimrod is even associated with Osiris. Nimrod enjoyed having sex with his own mother. Osiris was never associated with such things.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Can I ask you something?
Do you believe in/partake of the Eucharist?

Baptist. Yes.

As you state the case for the root, let me give you the better root to use--one you are familiar with.

Who built the Pyramids and for what purpose? What was the pre-flood Egypt like before the post-flood Egypt? Let's ask Hermes from his Apocalypse Prophecy. Enoch was likely connected to the story of Hermes and both the Greek Hermes, the Egyptian Thoth and the biblical Enoch were something of an Alexandrian Library centerpiece. Knowing this, we know where the post-flood mysteries gained their rituals from. Paganized mysteries can be seen against the biblical thread that comes from Joseph the translator and Moses the student. Moses had a mindset that was mirrored to see both sides of the Hebrew tradition, motivated by God and the Egyptian tradition gathered from Enoch. The Scribes tradition was Hermetically sealed. Locked in symbol, just like it's origin form the pre-flood history. Did Moses know of Enoch's judgment and the background of the fallen beings in that region of Mesopotamia? You bet. Abraham from Noah would have guaranteed it.

Who is at work here to preserve truth? God. Who is right there with every step trying to corrupt the truth?

We know this by what Noah says:

Book of Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

Does God seduce? Satan does.

Let's go to Egypt now and ask Hermes how it looked pre-flood.

"Or are you ignorant, Asclepius, that Egypt is (the) image of heaven? Moreover, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the forces that are in heaven. If it is proper for us to speak the truth, our land is (the) temple of the world. And it is proper for you not to be ignorant that a time will come in it (our land, when) Egyptians will seem to have served the divinity in vain, and all their activity in their religion will be despised. For all divinity will leave Egypt, and will flee upward to heaven. And Egypt will be widowed; it will be abandoned by the gods. For foreigners will come into Egypt, and they will rule it. Egypt! Moreover, Egyptians will be prohibited from worshipping God. Furthermore, they will come into the ultimate punishment, especially whoever among them is found worshipping (and) honoring God.

Name the only God Egyptians would be killed for worshiping. The Christian God.

I say the Pagans had a ritual copy of what would later be the foreshadow of Christ.

If you would, fill me in on how I am wrong. I could be. All we need from the Masons is an accurate version from the documents they hide.

I know you are not a Mason, but you can speak for them or they can speak for themselves and fill us in. They know way more than a Christian should know.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Neither your post nor your video explained how the cultures that came before the common era could have copied Chritianity. Your assertion is absurd, and anyone with half a brain can see that. That which comes first is the original, not a copy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

i can't remember the exact version, but in one of them...after Isis found the sarcophagus containing her husband's corpse, Set ripped his deceased body to pieces and tossed his genitals into the Nile where it was eaten by a Crocodile, the Nile being full of this particular creature.

I just assume that the story is actually explaining the spiritual phenomenon where males incarnate in women's bodies; among other things.

all those books deal extensively in the details of gender and sexuality.

To be honest, I don't know the character Nimrod is even associated with Osiris. Nimrod enjoyed having sex with his own mother. Osiris was never associated with such things.

There is also this:

We find one version of the biblical story. We find many of the Osiris tale from questionable sources like Massey. We see many actions in this that do not reflect what we can read from the pages of the Bible when it comes to physics, prophecy, human behavior, good and evil, wisdom and the list goes on. Would the God of Gods leave us with this tale from Egypt, or would he connect from Hermes to Enoch through the rest of the prehistory that is verified by archeology?

I believe there is some truth to the story from Africa, but it is not what it is made out to be. There is evidence in writings (Quran as an example) that have references to Egyptian crucifixion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join