It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I popped in to share an ongoing project with text from gnostic texts, and I'm not allowed to post it to apropriate places yet,

here it is . . .
www.youtube.com...
please share it around

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeric

Welcome to ATS. I can't say I'm much of a gnostic (whatever that might be) or any other kind of denomination. I did watch a little of your posted video but didn't understand it much. No biggie though, all here are welcome.

You'll find some like-minded individuals on here in any case, or at least someone with the knowledge to discuss your chosen subject matter, which I don't have.

You have to make 20 posts before you are free to create threads outside of the Intro forum but that doesn't take long.

See you around.

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Aeric

Welcome to ATS. I can't say I'm much of a gnostic (whatever that might be) or any other kind of denomination. I did watch a little of your posted video but didn't understand it much. No biggie though, all here are welcome.

You'll find some like-minded individuals on here in any case, or at least someone with the knowledge to discuss your chosen subject matter, which I don't have.

You have to make 20 posts before you are free to create threads outside of the Intro forum but that doesn't take long.

See you around.

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

Thank you '___',
the verses on the videos are the equivalent of psalms but they're the voice of the wisdom goddess praying against the archons

Take care

join