It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China responsible for the recent US 'Zombie Attacks'?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
One of the world’s leading brain researchers, Dr. Debora Mash made the claim that the drugs that led to the recent “zombie attacks” in US came from……China! She also said clues lead to India and Pakistan as points of origin for these drugs (min 3:08).

Could this be another covert tactic, much like the ongoing cyber war, that China and others are using to further damage US while maintaining plausible deniability? Has anyone heard of such an attempt?
What should the US reaction be if this is proven true?

edit on 9-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is China responsible for the rash of US zombies?

No, Tinfoil hats on ATS are.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

So one of the leading brain researchers in the world is also sporting a tin foil hat?

Got it!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Poor China.

They seem to get blamed for everything.

I guess why not add Zombies to the list...

edit on 9-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Poor China.

They seem to get blamed for everything.

And Israel and US are NEVER blamed for anything, right?

Did you even watch the video? I didn’t think so.

Believing that the CIA are drug smugglers seems reasonable to many here but it’s completely out of the question to think another country might introduce drugs into this country to achieve a desired negative result?? Have you ever heard of bio terrorism?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So one of the leading brain researchers in the world is also sporting a tin foil hat?

Got it!

No, the people talking about "Zombies", are, as the people behind the attacks have not been "Zombies" in any way or shape.
On othe other hand, calling them Zombies is perhaps necessary, as a mere new drug would be all too mundane and boring.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, the people talking about "Zombies", are, as the people behind the attacks have not been "Zombies" in any way or shape.

On othe other hand, calling them Zombies is perhaps necessary, as a mere new drug would be all too mundane and boring.

Zombie is a term to describe their weird (likely drug induced) behavior.

Nobody is implying they are literally ZOMBIES from some Hollywood movie from the 70’s or 80’s.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
NO .. There's no recent "zombie" attacks... what we have is typical sick behavior and media favoring sensationalism .. when the miami attacker made headlines around the world, the news organizations began favoring such stories.. the sick fact is that this sort of thing happens.. it's been happening and it will continue to happen.. the news is always like this.. when something makes top story, they begin scouring to report similar events to reap the benefits..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nobody is implying they are literally ZOMBIES from some Hollywood movie from the 70’s or 80’s.

Yes they are.. unfortunately.. the media is implying that intentionally .. they KNOW it's not that.. but they are riding on the hype .. especially after the success of the walking dead.. I've seen many articles directly correlate the stories to the show.. which is disgusting

And while you might know what Zombie actually meant originally.. many do not .. not many are aware of the history of the word.
edit on 6/9/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hey seabag, not sure about the zombie attacks. Possible though.
From what i gather quite a few of the newish drugs that keep popping up originate from Russia, China, Pakistan ,India & so on. Then the formula gets passed about country to country, so definitely possible.
I cant watch the video at the moment. But subbed so will watch later & comment further.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Looking at the lady's image, no I didn't watch the video.

She looks too insane for me to listen too.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

NO .. There's no recent "zombie" attacks... what we have is typical sick behavior and media favoring sensationalism .. when the miami attacker made headlines around the world, the news organizations began favoring such stories.. the sick fact is that this sort of thing happens.. it's been happening and it will continue to happen.. the news is always like this.. when something makes top story, they begin scouring to report similar events to reap the benefits..

Fair enough!

So what’s your take on the drugs being linked to China? Is this normal too?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Looking at the lady's image, no I didn't watch the video.

She looks too insane for me to listen too.

She “looks too insane” to listen to?

That makes no sense at all.

Good luck with that logic! I’m sure it will lead to many great decisions in your life!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So what’s your take on the drugs being linked to China? Is this normal too?

To a point.. yes.. drugs have been coming from all over.. it's a profitable game, and when the government bans an ingredient used to make something, they alter it .. the new game is all about "legal" drugs like synthetic marijuana for example.. it lets this junk be sold in stores rather than on street corners.. drugs and drug trading have been a part of our history for hundreds of years.. Russia, China, Mexico, Afghanistan.. it comes from all fronts unfortunately.. and it always will as long as people are willing to pay for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Zombie is a term to describe their weird (likely drug induced) behavior.

If they are not literally zombies, then why call them such?

Ah well, guess it simply sounds flashier. And besides, it makes people buy more "Zombie bullets".

Talk about zombies and a possible zombie apocalypse has increased due to recent gory accounts of drug-induced, flesh-eating attacks in the news. Stores across the U.S., including in Metro Detroit, are getting in on the undead action by selling Zombie Bullets, made by Hornady Manufacturing. In promoting the product on their website, Hornady suggests, “Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition from Hornady! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max bullets… MAKE DEAD PERMANENT!”

detroit.cbslocal.com...

Not to be used on people, they say.
Well, perhaps it then would have been better not to sell them at all.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 303inMyBrain

From what i gather quite a few of the newish drugs that keep popping up originate from Russia, China, Pakistan ,India & so on.

I wasn’t aware of that…

Do you think this is something malicious or just a matter of them wanting to make money in the US market?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If it was these "Bath Salts" that were somehow responsible.

I doubt it would be a covert attack from China/India or wherever they are made. If so, there would be more widespread attacks.

If they are from China/Inida. I would be more concerned in how they were made. Were they made in sanitary conditions? What other chemicals have they mixed in other than the main ingredients that are supposed to give you a synthetic high.

What you must also remember, is that all drugs effect people differently. Whether they be legal or illegal. Some people may feel good on them, some people may feel terrible on them, and some people may be sent off their rockers.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If they are not literally zombies, then why call them such?

I could care less what they are called…I used the term because people recognize the subject matter.

I’m more concerned about the conspiratorial aspect of this story rather than the term 'zombie'.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by 303inMyBrain

From what i gather quite a few of the newish drugs that keep popping up originate from Russia, China, Pakistan ,India & so on.

I wasn’t aware of that…

Do you think this is something malicious or just a matter of them wanting to make money in the US market?

The old saying " Kill two birds with one stone " comes to mind.
If they can make money on top of the cause its a no brainer to me.
Profit & destruction seem to go hand in hand imo.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
even IF these so called "bathsalts" aka "legal highs" are responsible for people turning into mindless freaks, blaming china for it is the same logic as blaming video games for shooting sprees.

In the end its the repressive drug policy and lack of honest drug education in our society that is responsible for these unexplored poisons beeing available for every kid at a convenience store nowadays.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join