It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie's Shmombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Reading all this rubbish about the current 'zombie' incidents is starting to get on my tits.

This rhetoric I see all the time about 'deny ignorance!' and 'wake up sheeple!' is usually propagated by the foolish and the gullible. Add to that such gems as 'worrying times people!" and "this is not normal!"

I love ATS. I love the members on here who are intelligent, witty, informative, well read, and open minded, these folk are people we can all learn something from. Unfortunately they are a rarity these days. It seems that the majority of members would rather spout opinionated, fear-based, hysterical, and sensational bull****, showing to the world that they are ignorant of science, history, biology and pretty much everything that involves them using their brains.

Zombies are pure fiction. When I say this I mean the zombies we see in popular culture, the brain/flesh eating undead. (I'm well aware of the zombie culture originating from the West Indies, this is quite different from our modern conception of what a zombie is).
Mostly, our modern zombie has his putrid roots in post WWII cold war mania, and the old B-movies from this time. The fear element relating to zombies originally stems from the idea of societal collapse aka nuclear holocaust. As time went on this popular theme developed into the modern concept of a zombie melt down where we are surrounded by animated flesh eating cadavers, a relentless horde, a claustrophobic nightmare of no escape. This kind of thing will never happen. Yes there are some downright deranged people out there, doing some nasty things to other people, but show me a time when there was never any mad stuff going on? Are we living in 'crazy times'? If you believe that we are then you're probably not well versed in history, infact you probably don't know s*** about history.

When I see threads on ATS relating to a 'zombie outbreak' etc I can't help thinking that the real outbreak is happening with some ATS members, I call em 'conspiracy zombies'.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
its just the new trend.
it'll die down like nibiru, 188 day quake cycle, black triangles, rods, google sky anomolies.
it's just something to talk about.
you could just not read those threads (if that helps)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Well, on the bright side if there was a zombie outbreak it wouldn't last very long since Nubiru is here in a few months!

Zombies are just the flavour of the month.

Next month I think we're back on Tsunamis.

Then HAARP.

Volcanoes...

And then a two month marathon leading up to THE RETURN!!!

January should be pretty quiet month for the doomtards, the ego will be bruised a bit
and they will have to try and get their computers back from the pawn shop...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
its just the new trend.
it'll die down like nibiru, 188 day quake cycle, black triangles, rods, google sky anomolies.
it's just something to talk about.
you could just not read those threads (if that helps)

Indeed.

You forgot to add HAARP to your list, didn't you know that that is responsible for pretty much everything these days, from cold beer to ugly women.

I could stop reading, but I can't......UUUGGHHH.........(MOAN).......BRAINS..(moan)....BBBRRRAAAIIINNSSSS!!!!

edit on 9-6-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

also forgot the good old "my dream predicted" and "lizard people/reptilians"

zombies, you stay away from me, no brains for you here

link   
Well, I do have tried to enlighten the people proclaiming "evidence" for there being "something going on" with the fact that cases where people have chewed on other people are not something new in any way, shape or form, but such information is ofcourse thouroughly refuted as it do not fit the wish for it to be a conspiracy covered up by an evil Governemt experimenting with a new zombie drug.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Tell me more? JC? Mike Tyson? Michael Jackson? Who?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Duh... of the jedi

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Duh... of the jedi

Ahh, I thought is was ... of the Mac, whoever the hell he is.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm hoping for The Duke myself...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Zombies have shombies?

(Okay that was my grammar joke for the day).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People who believe in zombies are definitely taking bath salts.

Better go before I get yet another post removed for trying to talk about this epidemic.

top topics

join