It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to make "comeback" official this year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have sat back and read enough of kanga's nonsense.I'll give him his credit though.He did alot of research on his part,Bravo i applaud you.He had me in the beginning,i'll admit that.But his story starting getting very sketchy.First the little things....he kept typing "mate"."Mate" is lingo used in Australia,England,and other parts of the UK.I never heard it used in Portugal.Moving along,some of his sentences were flawless.I'd imagine someone without a good comprehension of the english language to type every sentence badly.He is simply faking it.Look at his big conclusion when he was claiming to be done.Those paragraphs were perfect.All this information he gave out is out there on the net on numerous sites.He might have threw in a few things from his imagination.I sat back and went thru 20 pages and seen how he was working many of you over.But he really screwed himself over with one statement.I'm not going to type what he exactly typed but in less words he said all he is a messenger.He is to get the message out there of what is going to happen and try to save some people.He said it was his purpose and he is going to die some time in the near future.If that's the case shouldn't he be spilling his guts.If that is his purpose and he does not fear death why is he so afraid of the "agents"?.Many numerous important questions were asked.He never answered them claiming they were "hot" spots.He only answered the questions from which the answers came from other sites.The important questions were not answered because simply he did not know them.No one does yet.This is why he strayed away from those questions.He definitely used psychological methods on you.Hook,line,and sinker.He may be not who he says he is.He could be a liar,writer,agent,alien,reptilian,etc...who knows.I'm surprised many of you did not notice these small but important things.And the thing about Satan omg.Was it really such a touchy subject with him?.Aliens didn't create religion,humans did based on encounters with aliens.Dating back from early civilizations.It just changed over the years.Just like that telephone game where someone starts out by whispering a word,statement,sentence,etc, in the next person's ear and further down the line it changes.Religion is basically a way for the Reptilians to control the humans by striking fear into their hearts.If you do this or that you will end up in hell.Everything is wrong according to religion.Religion is also a sort of a contradiction.You do bad stuff you go to hell.You do good stuff you go to heaven.You do bad stuff but repent you go to heaven.That statement said it all.I think that one is pretty much self-explanetory.Christianity is by far the worse religion.To believe in God you need no religion.You dont need a church to pray to God you can do that in your own house.You people should not be easily misled.But it's too late for most of you.A strong number of you are already controlled.Wow i kinda strayed off the topic of exposing kanga.Back to kanga using psychological tactics.Alot of you started to gang up on the non-believers of kanga because they smelled bullsh*t.Very similar to the Reptilian tactics,no?.I know when someone is lying and kanga definitely is.Well with all that outta the way let's move on.I do not know when the aliens will show up.I heard a few rumors,one was the aliens will show up on earth when a temple or something like that will be built in Jerusalem.Another one was the gov't will stage a alien invasion.Maybe this joker kanga is linked to that.All Reptilians are bad none are good as kanga claims.I hate to say it but many UFO's spotted are gov't ships.I with my own eyes have seen a anti-gravity craft in Queens,NY.These crafts are definitely alien technology and there definitely is a alien presence on Earth.In Central America and South America there is a strong alien presence.Many reports and sightings coming from Central and South American countries.So we won't know when aliens will make themselves known to the public to a point where the gov't can't cover it up anymore.But i do have a prediction.I don't know if i'm a alien,human,prophet,etc..It is not known to me at this time.But here it is.......(i've included articles from 2 sites so don't sue me)

It seems the beginning of the end is near.The signs are beginning to show up.Let me tell you what i am talking about.A few nights ago i had a dream.It kinda bothered me.In the dream nukes had been launched and russian troops have invaded.Then while on the net i stumbled across an article...TERRIFYING VISIONS FROM A BONEFIDE PROPHET. Here it is....
TERRIFYING VISIONS FROM A BONEFIDE PROPHET (click to read)

As you can see in the article above which was written back in 2003 the prophet prophesied that there would be an "accidental" nuclear launch coming from Russia.The prophet also saw a Russian invasion on the east coast.He predicted this back in 1983.In my dream there was nuclear missiles and russian troops.I live in Queens,NY.Can this be coincidence or something more?.According to the article there must be at least two witnesses to a prophetic revelation.The "accidental" launch is to take place December 14.The one thing that will confirm this prophecy is if George Bush is still in office.Which means that this horrendous event could take place in the next four years.So if George Bush is still in office prepare yourselves.

Another thing that was brought to my attention by a friend of mine was the part about China attacking Tawain.He read it on your site(www.rense.com).I'd imagine other sites have articles like this but i am just telling you where i read it.Again the prophet saw this happening.Along with North Korea attacking South Korea.I see on your site you have a article about North Korea having nuclear weapons.Need i say more?.

The most recent sign i saw was today when i signed on....

Volcanic Unrest in Mount St. Helens Crater
Scientists Note Flurry of Small Earthquakes
By PEGGY ANDERSEN, AP

SEATTLE (Sept. 28) - Small earthquakes rattled Mount St. Helens at the rate of one or two a minute Monday, and seismologists were working to determine the significance of some of the most intense seismic activity in nearly 20 years.

Early tests of gas samples collected above the volcano by helicopter Monday did not show unusually high levels of carbon dioxide or sulfur.

"This tells us that we are probably not yet seeing magma moving up in the system,'' said Jeff Wynn, chief scientist with the U.S. Geological Survey in Vancouver, Wash. He noted additional tests are necessary to better define whether there's magma moving under the mountain's crater.

Scientists are trying to figure out what is going on beneath the 925-foot-high dome of hardened lava within the mountain's gaping crater. They want to know whether the quakes are the result of water seeping into the mountain or magma.

In either case, they'll continue to watch the volcano - which erupted to devastating effect in 1980 - from the Cascade Volcano Observatory in Vancouver, about 50 miles away. Additional flights are also planned but not yet scheduled, Wynn said.

A helicopter carried scientists and instruments over the crater Monday to assess the gases and ground deformation that would indicate pressure building below the dome.

"The key issue is a small explosion without warning."
-Geologist Willie Scott

Measurements of ground movement "will tell us whether there's any new magma coming into the system,'' said Seth Moran, a seismologist at the observatory. That data will not be immediately available.

Swarms of small earthquakes began Thursday and increased in frequency and magnitude until Sunday, when there were more than 10 events with a magnitude of 2 to 2.8. The quakes are at depths less than one mile below the lava dome.

By Monday, the pace was unchanged and the magnitude range had narrowed to between 0.5 and 2-plus, Wynn said.

"Since this morning, the energy releases have been slowly but steadily ramping up,'' he said. "We don't know what that means. ... That kind of energy hasn't been seen since 1986,'' when the mountain's last lava-dome-building eruption occurred.

Moran said there was potential for explosions within the crater that could throw rocks as far as the rim.

The USGS issued a notice of volcanic unrest on Sunday, citing "an increased likelihood of a hazardous event.'' U.S. Forest Service officials closed hiking trails above the tree line at 4,800 feet on the 8,364-foot mountain, though the visitor's center and most other trails at the Mount St. Helens National Monument remained open.

St. Helens' May 18, 1980, eruption killed 57 people, leveled hundreds of square miles of forests and dumped volcanic ash across the Northwest.

Sunday's activity was the most in a 24-hour period since the 1986 eruption, said survey geologist Willie Scott. Earthquake swarms in 1998 and 2001 did not result in any surface activity.

If there is an explosion, Scott said concern would be focused within the crater and on the upper flanks of the volcano. A five-mile area, primarily north of the volcano, could receive flows of mud and rock debris.

On Monday, a helicopter lowered a geophysicist onto the lava dome to replace a failed instrument used to measure tiny movements that indicate whether the dome is swelling, Wynn said.

While the chopper was near the dome, the pilot was in radio contact with Bobbie Myers, another geophysicist who during the 1980 blast learned to detect subtle changes in seismic monitors.

"She's known to be able to predict explosive events up to a couple of minutes ahead of time,'' Wynn said.

09/28/04 01:37 EDT

Again the prophet saw three volcanoes from the west coast erupting.Mount St. Helen just happens to be on the west coast.I think you can throw coincidence out the window.Mammoth is among the three.So if Mount St. Helen is the second volcano that leaves one more.I am not too sure which the third volcano could be.Only time will tell on this one.

He also refers to a major tornadocane(a massive tornado-producing supercell with the circulation characteristics of a hurricane).Well take a look at Florida lately,storm after storm.And these storms are nothing compared to whats piling up waiting to hit.This could be the possible major tornadocane that he saw in his vision.The proof is right under our noses.

Well in closing some of you might think i'm a paranoid nutcase but think what you will because i believe they are signs of things to come.Some of you may think this could be nothing or it could be something.But the non-believers should consider the facts and evidence i have brought to light.It might happen or it might not.I just wrote this as a warning.

peace,

Drew

[edit on 4-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
But the non-believers should consider the facts and evidence i have brought to light.It might happen or it might not.I just wrote this as a warning.

Hmmm your alluding that if we don't agree with the evidence presented then we are "non-believers"? =(

So the facts and evidence you have gathered has brought you to the conclusion that it may or may not happen?

Well I speculate they both might happen simultaneously

I wasn't able to read your entire post. Maybe it was my limited capacity for understanding, I dont know. But I know that if you isolated it down to just one or two ideas it would be easier for me to digest.

I also noticed this post of yours from an earlier thread and was wondering how these two tied in?

"Nevermind the bible.This is what's gonna happen....Russian accidental nuclear launch on a December 14, impacting the US cities of Lexington, Richmond, Charleston and Jones Pt., NY having a casualty count in the range of six million(This is to happen in the next four years).The US returns three, hitting Petrograd (Lenningrad) and two other Russian cities. Bush was in office at the time of this accidental launch. Iran launching a nuclear missile on US forces stationed at Dharhan, Saudi Arabia. This was followed by China attacking Taiwan, and North Korea attacking South Korea, Japan shaking and the Phillipines turning blood red.The quake is followed 37 days later by the counterforce nuclear strike. Eight miles high is the peak height of a thermonuclear mushroom cloud. Much to the Russians surprise, the US return a hard nuclear punch forcing the Russians into their underground caissons.After the invasion, the Russian and Sino-Japanese forces make it to the Appalachians and Rockies by the first winter and then there is a US counterattack through Philadephia which fails. Three volcanoes are to explode near the US West Coast, Mammoth among them, and there were three earth judgments during 911 (the two building collapses and the Pentagon). Likewise, four planes, four nuclear missiles and one of the nuclear missiles intended for New York is knocked off course by a missile defense system. The invasion of the US East Coast by Russian troops, with the primary invasion coming at Slaughter Beach, Delaware, and fients further down the East Coast.The US West Coast invaded by Japanese and Chinese troops, allied with Mexico, promising the latter, greater Axtlan as a reqrd for their cooperation.This invasion was preceded by a counterforce nuclear strike by Russia. The invasion was followed by occupation for seven years, after which God raises up a deliverer who drives the invading troops back into the oceans.The final item,financial collapse, city leveling quakes and disease outbreaks of increasing intensity and death count, until the full prelude judgment sequence is entered. The preludes include a massive tornadocane, quakes at St. Louis and San Francisco, the accidental nuclear launch and the three volcanoes exploding"

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
I have sat back and read enough of kanga's nonsense.I'll give him his credit though.He did alot of research on his part,Bravo i applaud you.He had me in the beginning,i'll admit that.But his story starting getting very sketchy.First the little things....he kept typing "mate"."Mate" is lingo used in Australia,England,and other parts of the UK.I never heard it used in Portugal.Moving along,some of his sentences were flawless.I'd imagine someone without a good comprehension of the english language to type every sentence badly.He is simply faking it.Look at his big conclusion when he was claiming to be done.Those paragraphs were perfect.All this information he gave out is out there on the net on numerous sites.He might have threw in a few things from his imagination.I sat back and went thru 20 pages and seen how he was working many of you over.But he really screwed himself over with one statement.I'm not going to type what he exactly typed but in less words he said all he is a messenger.He is to get the message out there of what is going to happen and try to save some people.He said it was his purpose and he is going to die some time in the near future.If that's the case shouldn't he be spilling his guts.If that is his purpose and he does not fear death why is he so afraid of the "agents"?.Many numerous important questions were asked.He never answered them claiming they were "hot" spots.He only answered the questions from which the answers came from other sites.The important questions were not answered because simply he did not know them.No one does yet.This is why he strayed away from those questions.He definitely used psychological methods on you.Hook,line,and sinker.He may be not who he says he is.He could be a liar,writer,agent,alien,reptilian,etc...who knows.I'm surprised many of you did not notice these small but important things.And the thing about Satan omg.Was it really such a touchy subject with him?.Aliens didn't create religion,humans did based on encounters with aliens.Dating back from early civilizations.It just changed over the years.Just like that telephone game where someone starts out by whispering a word,statement,sentence,etc, in the next person's ear and further down the line it changes.Religion is basically a way for the Reptilians to control the humans by striking fear into their hearts.If you do this or that you will end up in hell.Everything is wrong according to religion.Religion is also a sort of a contradiction.You do bad stuff you go to hell.You do good stuff you go to heaven.You do bad stuff but repent you go to heaven.That statement said it all.I think that one is pretty much self-explanetory.Christianity is by far the worse religion.To believe in God you need no religion.You dont need a church to pray to God you can do that in your own house.You people should not be easily misled.But it's too late for most of you.A strong number of you are already controlled.Wow i kinda strayed off the topic of exposing kanga.Back to kanga using psychological tactics.Alot of you started to gang up on the non-believers of kanga because they smelled bullsh*t.Very similar to the Reptilian tactics,no?.I know when someone is lying and kanga definitely is.Well with all that outta the way let's move on.I do not know when the aliens will show up.I heard a few rumors,one was the aliens will show up on earth when a temple or something like that will be built in Jerusalem.Another one was the gov't will stage a alien invasion.Maybe this joker kanga is linked to that.All Reptilians are bad none are good as kanga claims.I hate to say it but many UFO's spotted are gov't ships.I with my own eyes have seen a anti-gravity craft in Queens,NY.These crafts are definitely alien technology and there definitely is a alien presence on Earth.In Central America and South America there is a strong alien presence.Many reports and sightings coming from Central and South American countries.So we won't know when aliens will make themselves known to the public to a point where the gov't can't cover it up anymore.But i do have a prediction.I don't know if i'm a alien,human,prophet,etc..It is not known to me at this time.But here it is.......(i've included articles from 2 sites so don't sue me)

I don't want to sound funny, but I can see why you would think kang's english was flawless sometimes. I had to force myself to read your post, consider using paragraphs and punctuation.

As for his predictions, there are about 3 months to go to 2005, so theres still time for for the big ET event to happen. However, as kang carries absolutely no credibility, and has no proof or evidence, and some questionable claims, I don't think I'll pay much attention to his predictions.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

First the little things....he kept typing "mate"."Mate" is lingo used in Australia,England,and other parts of the UK.I never heard it used in Portugal

Cheers and Mate are also used by the Portuguese, Nelson ( One of my Dj's) closes with both all the time in his correspondence.

Also, it is hard to tell what predictions are true or bull#. It's never that easy to explain visions and premonitions or even type them out. Anyone saying otherwise are mistaken. Visions are a pain in the A** and are not always as they seem. Someone who is in fact correct will seem wrong because their lack of understanding & vocabulary.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

First the little things....he kept typing "mate"."Mate" is lingo used in Australia,England,and other parts of the UK.I never heard it used in Portugal.

Nelson one my Dj's (Afroboogie) closes with cheers and mate in all correspondence and he is Portuguese from Portugal.

Also, someone who may be correct may actually seem wrong because of lack of good comprehension and vocabulary skills. Visions arent as is and they will not always happen on the date you think. Its easy for people to say things are fake or bullcrap but the truth is, if you actually have premonitions and visions, you'll understand that they are a pain in the a** and cannot be taken at face value. There is still more research/analysis to be done.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom

First the little things....he kept typing "mate"."Mate" is lingo used in Australia,England,and other parts of the UK.I never heard it used in Portugal.

Nelson one my Dj's (Afroboogie) closes with cheers and mate in all correspondence and he is Portuguese from Portugal.

Also, someone who may be correct may actually seem wrong because of lack of good comprehension and vocabulary skills. Visions arent as is and they will not always happen on the date you think. Its easy for people to say things are fake or bullcrap but the truth is, if you actually have premonitions and visions, you'll understand that they are a pain in the a** and cannot be taken at face value. There is still more research/analysis to be done.

the truth is, if you actually have premonitions and visions, you'll understand that they are a pain in the a** and cannot be taken at face value.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Who the hell is Kanga?
And since when are reptlians anything but the ravings of the most demented theorists?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Who the hell is Kanga?
And since when are reptlians anything but the ravings of the most demented theorists?

The members name is actually Kangaxx, and I don't think that he has posted in some time, since August I believe. Here is a link to what are his late recent posts on many topics where he made such claims. It had been interesting for me to read his information, though his current absence is not playing well with my skepticism. Interesting none the less. It also seems many people are finally taking a brake from this addictive drug called ATS. So who knows.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Drew Da General,

If you read thru all 20 something pages I'm sure you saw that there were a handful of us who did not fall for the scam. In fact, we brought up every point you did and more. Sorry, but your rebuttal was already covered very well by several of us who questioned the thread from the beginning. Those of us who did question his intentions in the thread were put on his "ignore" list.

top topics

join