Inside info has it that Marco Rubio is going to be Romney's VP choice.
According to my source, here's why Romney campaign has already decided on Rubio:
1. He's young and good looking.
2. He gives Romney Florida.
3. He gives Romney enough Hispanic votes to pull close swing states in his favor.
4. He makes Obama spend more money in other Hispanic swing states, make Obama spend $ in California
5. Sets up Rubio for his own run in 2016, 2020, or 2024.
6. He's conservative and will raise money.
7. He will make Biden look old and foolish in their debate.
8. He's well spoken and will dominate talk radio.
9. He grew up in Nevada and will put Nevada and New Mexico in Romney's column.
10. He is catholic, and will pull voters back in who might be put off by Romney's Mormon background.
11. He will counter Obama's "forward" campaign -they are going to portray Rubio and Romney as moving the country forward, creating ads with Obama
surrounded by Clintons, Biden, Pelosi, and others, and ask, "Is this really moving us forward?"
12. He tested the highest in focus groups, by far, especially among women and minorities.
In short, Rubio is going to be the VP choice because he causes Obama the most problems -by far.
And please no need to ask for details on my source. This is an internet forum, not a Congressional hearing.
edit on 9-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)