It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Queen of England dynasty related to jesus.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

You said the UK reminds me alot of iran you got a fake president. Why is Iran president a fake.?

edit on 9-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by terry456

The Windsors are German.

In the same way that 90% of all Britons are German. And also French, Danish, Norwegian, Flemish and Basque ......

And most of us are related to Caesar. And Muhammed. And if some theories are correct, Jesus as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Parliament alone possesses legislative supremacy and thereby ultimate power over all other political bodies in the UK and its territories. At its head is the Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II. From Wikipedia,

In the uk we a stong gov

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

If Everybody is God's child, and Jesus was his only son, wouldn't that make all of us Brother's or Sister's of Jesus ?

I'm seriously asking this. I haven't been to church much in my life so I'm not up to date on all my Bible knowledge.

But I do know if you keep asking questions , eventually you will discover or find the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85 If Everybody is God's child who is or was Jesus.?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
No

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I doubt it. Movies are movies. But in all the historical books that account for the life of Jesus none I know of mention anything about him having his own family, his own wife, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In answer to the op's question,

A) The Davinci code is a work of fiction

B) Jesus has never been proven to be a real person, so is also possibly a work of fiction.

Having said this it was common for royal families to trace their lineage to Jesus. Obviously as religion had such a big grip on the world and they could claim a divine right to rule as another poster has said. In those days where most people can't read or right, no-one is going to question it.

As for the Windsors being german, someone did a very lengthy genealogical study into this (not sure if I can find it now), they are a mixture of most of the European houses not just German. To be honest where there genes come from is irrelevent to me as I don't think any one is born to rule the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
So is the queen of England come from a dynasty related to jesus. Its prob all bullsh=t but cool story. Could there be any fact in this.

I suggest you research the Windsor family, their origins and their rise to power..as to my knowledge and if you accept scripture as factual truth, they are not blood related to either the tribe of Jacob or the line of David pre or post the advent of Jesus Christ.

Also research more about the Templar's themselves; being the early military wing of the Roman pontificate prior to an internal war with the Jesuits - who were also a military wing of the pontificate. If ever a group was ' in bed' with the early Roman Church it was them. In today's terms the Templar's, for all the romantic notions people have, were more like the US army..who were vying for power inside the Vatican with the MOSSAD of their day, the Jesuits. Spys v Grunts....while some scholars and people speculate that the Templar's figured out the lie beneath the Roman churches basis for power and that's why they went to war with the Jesuits...ultimately that is just speculation..as no documents survive to prove or disprove otherwise so it makes for good fictional and speculative works.

To my research, and much like the later accounts ( non gospel) of Christs 'mysteries' that can be traced back to the same sources..much of the Merovingian dynasty legends and the Rose legends ( Mary M) can be traced quite easily to rituals of Isis/Innana/Astaroth - Sumerian and Egyptian Goddess cults and associated mystery schools and importantly, the timing of the rise of these myths in the Christian church can be traced to the Babylonian priest Simon the magician - who claimed to be Christ at one point before being caught out and then humbling himself to ' forceful godhead'..aka..'vicar of Christ' a title still used to today by the current popes.

Research seems to indicate that it was Simon Magus who began the Latin church in Rome under the name of Peter and Christianity. Simon Magus bought to the roman pontificate, all the gnostic leanings of the combined Egyptian and Babylonian mystical schools and so by the time of Henry and the reformation, the birth of the Church of England, the Roman Pontificate had bastardized many pagan and hermetic traditions along with christian gnosticism into 'one universal (catholic') church - which was a temporal power.not a spiritual one..and had nothing of the essence of Jesus let alone his church vision given to and developed by the true apostles. (Catholic the word itself, means ..universal.)

SIMON MAGUS
by Ernest L. Martin
What were the origins of Catholic-Babylonian Christianity? What was Simon’s religion before he met Peter? Where did that religion originate? Read in this series of articles the detailed and documented account of Simon Magus and his great COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY!
THE FALSE religious system began very early—almost with Pentecost in 31 A.D. Even in the earliest of Paul’s epistles, he informs us that "the mystery of iniquity DOTH ALREADY WORK" (II Thess. 2:7). Paul wrote this in 50 or 51 A.D. The plot to supplant the Truth had already begun. In the later epistles of Paul and in those of the other Apostles, we find it gaining considerable momentum. However, even though the Apostles discuss the diabolical system which was arising, THEY NOWHERE MENTION HOW IT STARTED. They had no need in mentioning its beginning—that had already been done!

To put it in context...

The basis for the current roman catholic churches legitimacy and so..all of its offshoots or branches including the Church of England..stems from something called ' apostolic succession' - they claim that Peter ( Jesus's disciple) went to Rome , became a 'pope' founded a Christian church in Jesus' name and sanctioned the raising of what was to become the catholic church in Rome to its current position in order to ' safeguard' the gospels and continue the mission of the apostles etc.. - the Vatican today still claims Peter instituted this "right of succession".

The reality is no proof can be found at all linking Jesus' apostle./disciple Peter to the Roman church or any Roman pontificate nor any proof of his ever passing on any authority. This alone puts a huge question mark over the 'right of kings' as claimed by the English royal traditions which also claim their right to rule under the same 'God given' authorities as the Vatican.

There is much evidence to suggest the early apostles were wise to the con job..( read bible books Thessalonians and 'Acts' in the original Hebrew for starters ) and that Peter himself vehemently opposed them and that the "Peter" the Roman Catholics attribute their legitimacy to, was in fact Simon Magus, masquerading as 'Simon-Peter' ( one the of the original 12) who, being the ' Devil who deceived the whole world' gave the pontificate what they wanted and needed politically at the time - legitimacy in the public eye.

Originally, the roman pontificate was simply a Jupiter-Saturn-Mars worship cult..it had nothing to do with Christs church or message ( though they twisted and used Jesus's 'commentary on his Father in heaven to much success), and it was merely, one third of the Roman triune political body - the only political body of the three to survive the fall of Rome after the senate was dissolved and the office of Emperor/Caesar was demolished. They were the astrologers of their day...not astronomers...men of superstition not science.

They went from maligned poly-deist religious cult to rising as a political power outside of the curia only after the fall of Rome, later, using this false 'sanction' of the divine authority to be the church of Christianity given by 'Peter'/Simon Magus as a vehicle to rise to the power they now wield as " The Holy See"/Vatican

Odd spot... along the same lines of deception....I was taking note just today of the base of statue of liberty.
I saw it was an 8 pointed star. This symbol is used widely in Dan Browns books and many others of the Rose legend line...

The Rub el Hizb - 8 pointed star is originally Sumerian ( birthplace of Abraham), though was widely used as a Babylonian symbol of the Goddess Astaroth - another link to the Roman catholic lie. It is also the symbol of Venus in the 13 root zodiac...a link to tree of life Egyptian mystery schools This star itself is also linked to Simon the magician and most recently, was stolen/appropriated by Muslims from the ancient Babylonian mystery religions.

Its now widely used in Islam and in Satanism practices, as well as in many other 8 fold path root religious and non religious groups including freemasonry. It pays to note though, that nugatory use of this symbol works directly with what are called the feminine Alchemical Energies of the Hermetic and Thothian mystery traditions, energies which are manipulated to keep the ignorant followers enslaved to temporal powers.

www.fas.org...

Amazing how such symbolism works and carries down through time huh..and how much manipulation of the simple message and premise of Jesus Christ has been so twisted and yet still can be 'accepted' by so ,many as 'fact'.

Ro
edit on 23-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The Windsors are German.
End of.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456

Parliament alone possesses legislative supremacy and thereby ultimate power over all other political bodies in the UK and its territories. At its head is the Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II. From Wikipedia,

In the uk we a stong gov

As the British armed forces, police, all government bodies pledge allegence to the crown, I would think Lizzie has some power, after all, she does dissolve parliament ready for an election?
Queen Elisabeth the Queen mother was I think, Scottish? HRH prince Philip is Greek, so not much 'German blood' left in William and Harry!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Anybody know if the Queens bloodline goes back to Germany and then Poland before that?

If there's a link to Poland follow it back to France.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join